PDA

View Full Version : Picture from Altercation Thursday Night

msu15
11-28-2018, 12:30 PM
Sorry if Germans but I'm just now discovering this from last week. Joe right in the middle of it!https://i.postimg.cc/xT0y21Qh/Dsq-Uj-HKXQAEZl-F8-jpg-large.jpg

DancingRabbit
11-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Who's the guy in the white shirt? I'm guessing this happened right after the flag plant.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2018, 01:03 PM
Joe practicing what he preaches, "We don't have to take S*** from anyone!"

Cooterpoot
11-28-2018, 01:07 PM
Player looks like Patterson.

Coursesuper
11-28-2018, 01:10 PM
Player looks like Patterson.

Player is Patterson, the other guy is the asst strength coach. Why are confronting the head coach?

Cooterpoot
11-28-2018, 01:11 PM
Player is Patterson, the other guy is the asst strength coach. Why are confronting the head coach?

Cause they got that ass beat.

msu15
11-28-2018, 01:12 PM
I don't know his name, but the little guy in the red shirt to Patterson's left has been there since Freeze and he is a grade A douche.

Doggie_Style
11-28-2018, 01:13 PM
Joe practicing what he preaches, "We don't have to take S*** from anyone!"

Especially form some BearShark "Poppin Off".....LOL

Commercecomet24
11-28-2018, 01:17 PM
Especially form some BearShark "Poppin Off".....LOL

AMEN!

msbulldog
11-28-2018, 01:19 PM
IB needs to take that pic to Birmingham!

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2018, 02:26 PM
Typical Ole Miss. AJ Brown did the flag plant thing to us last year with no altercation. They did a LOT worse than that last year with no retaliation. They are fine with dishing it out, but they can't take when it's done to them. Hey Confederates, we didn't act like we were peeing on your field or intentionally break your quarterback's ankle. That flag plant was mild compared to what you did at our place last year, and y'all whined and started a bunch of crap over it. We took it like men. You took it like....

Commercecomet24
11-28-2018, 02:29 PM
Typical Ole Miss. AJ Brown did the flag plant thing to us last year with no altercation. They did a LOT worse than that last year with no retaliation. They are fine with dishing it out, but they can't take when it's done to them. Hey Confederates, we didn't act like we were peeing on your field or intentionally break your quarterback's ankle. That flag plant was mild compared to what you did at our place last year, and y'all whined and started a bunch of crap over it. We took it like men. You took it like....

Exactly! They got punched in the mouth and physically whipped and they're all butthurt over it! I got news for unm there's plenty more where that came from!

Jack Lambert
11-28-2018, 02:40 PM

They are little bitches. They can dish it out but can't take it.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-28-2018, 03:27 PM
Patterson was speaking to MSU players when it happened & actually tried to calm the situation down. The non players from OM are who escalated the situation.

Bully13
11-28-2018, 03:46 PM
This thread rocks. Love that video. Getting ready to watch again.

Bully13
11-28-2018, 03:48 PM
This thread rocks. Love that video. Getting ready to watch again. Its gotta Iwo Jima kinda feel to it.

Dawg61
11-28-2018, 04:08 PM
I like the taking of the flag to the 50 and holding it up for all to see but the ten different efforts to actually spear the ground with it so it'll stand up alone is a bit much.

fishwater99
11-28-2018, 04:36 PM
Need to see the video the guy on right is recording.

Todd4State
11-28-2018, 05:15 PM

Yep and I fully expect Cohen to point that out at the Egg Bowl peace summit that Sankey is putting on.

This thread rocks. Love that video. Getting ready to watch again. Its gotta Iwo Jima kinda feel to it.

I'm all for a statue of Jeffrey Simmons planting the MSU flag at the 50 yard line in Oxford.

I like the taking of the flag to the 50 and holding it up for all to see but the ten different efforts to actually spear the ground with it so it'll stand up alone is a bit much.

Well, if their turf didn't suck it probably would have stayed up on the first attempt.

WSOPdawg
11-28-2018, 05:26 PM
After this, you'll see the SEC crack down even harder on what individuals have the right to be on the field at the conclusion of the game, and I'm not talking about students rushing the field after a big upset. No reason that the coaching staffs of road teams have to deal with "big mouths" at the end of the game.

Coursesuper
11-28-2018, 05:31 PM
After this, you'll see the SEC crack down even harder on what individuals have the right to be on the field at the conclusion of the game, and I'm not talking about students rushing the field after a big upset. No reason that the coaching staffs of road teams have to deal with "big mouths" at the end of the game.

That's just it, those were admin that were out there starting all that shit. That's why this is so outrageous the athletic department admin from the asst AD to strength and conditioning coachs the the AD himself we're out there running their sucks and showing their true class.

WSOPdawg
11-28-2018, 05:32 PM
Sorry if Germans but I'm just now discovering this from last week. Joe right in the middle of it!https://i.postimg.cc/xT0y21Qh/Dsq-Uj-HKXQAEZl-F8-jpg-large.jpg

This picture alone has 5 guys sporting UM red jackets, 3 blue jackets, 2 white shirt (we think is Patterson???), 4 security jackets doing nothing, 1 lime-green jacket (wtf???), 3 camera men & 2 hwy patrol surrounding 3 MSU coaches.

I understand the head coaches shaking hands at the end of the game and the camera men and reporters being present, but why do all of these other people get to rush the opposing team coaches? Easy to see why a situation can get heated and out-of-hand after the game.

WSOPdawg
11-28-2018, 05:33 PM
That's just it, those were admin that were out there starting all that shit. That's why this is so outrageous the athletic department admin from the asst AD to strength and conditioning coachs the the AD himself we're out there running their sucks and showing their true class.

And that's why Cohen needs to take this picture and video with him when he goes to see Sankey. 17 those shitbirds!!!

DeputyDawg94
11-28-2018, 08:40 PM
Dude in the green jacket is the same one that fist bumped Golden Corral after the “brawl”.

whosyourdawgy
11-28-2018, 11:07 PM
It was DK that planted the flag. It was DK that hiked his leg. AJ did none of the post game shenanigans

msu15
11-29-2018, 08:46 AM
It was DK that planted the flag. It was DK that hiked his leg. AJ did none of the post game shenanigans

But he was standing on the bench talking shit to our fans

mstatefan91
11-29-2018, 08:48 AM
But he was standing on the bench talking shit to our fans

Yep. The entire night.. look, both sides have some blame in this but only one side is completely denying any responsibility.. guess who that is

Bully13
11-29-2018, 09:13 AM

17 off and go crawl into a self righteous hole.