PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss? inability to accept responsibility

Dawgology
11-27-2018, 07:22 PM
For anything in anyway at all if what will lead to their ultimate downfall. This narrative/charge is being led by their blustering AD. Their fans and department don?t seem to realize he is leading them into the wilderness.

Also, i find it interesting that the local/state media is once again running the Ole Miss narrative. They don?t even see what they are doing to themselves.

Bully13
11-27-2018, 08:16 PM
They are playing the victim card and "cow college " just can't handle being "little brother " so we use the NCAA to snitch on them to bring them down.

It's not what THEY did. It's what WE did to THEM. that's the bullshit I'd like to see corrected at the meeting

Pollodawg
11-27-2018, 08:28 PM
I emailed Cohen a list of questions to ask in the meeting.

1.) Why Were Ole Miss officials even on the field after that game? Shouldn?t they have been in a booth or the locker room?
2.) Did Sankey watch the game last season where Ole Miss acted like complete fools and MSU retaliated in no way?
3.) Is Sankey aware that their media and athletic department, students, and fans blame MSU solely for their NCAA troubles and have never missed an opportunity to run Leo Lewis, Kid be Jones, or Simmons down? Is he aware that they had a minion launch a fruitless and frivolous lawsuit against two of our student athletes?

Where is the bitterness coming from?

Mimi's Babies
11-27-2018, 11:02 PM
Ask bjerk, if om 'gat their monies worth' for what they paid AJB?