PDA

View Full Version : Bjork Playing the Victim Again

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2018, 06:06 PM
Looks like Bjork will be bringing his wrastlin belt to the meeting with Cohen. Still spewing the "We can't wait to tell our story" bullshit.

I hope IB gives him an ass chewing in that meeting that makes him shrivel

On Tuesday, Ole Miss athletic director Ross Bjork spoke to the media about the announcement.

"It's clear and evident why the rivalry took this wrong turn," Bjork said. "I can't wait for that meeting. I want to know when it's going to be scheduled. They haven't told me yet. I've got a long list and I can't wait to stand up for our student-athletes and our university."

My guess is that Cohen has a very short list. Stop cheating; stop buying players; stop diving at our QB's legs.

All in all though, Bjork is just lucky to have job right now & is no doubt playing to his fan base. My guess is that he backs down in the meetings but then leaves it & tells his fan base how tough he was in it.

Coursesuper
11-27-2018, 06:24 PM
Good God, that guy is such a posturing idiot. I'm sure that is just the kind of rhetoric the commissioner wants to hear.

fader2103
11-27-2018, 06:24 PM
Sounds like Corral gave Bjork a pep talk before the press conference.

Lord McBuckethead
11-27-2018, 06:25 PM
Well that is the correct response. I would rather our AD to remain silent and plan his attack thoroughly. Let Bjork boast about all the stupid shit he wants.

A. They cheat.
B. They are the only ones to obviously target players and have successfully injured one in a manner that could hqve permanently damaged his opportunities.

C. Thet pick up players like Machine Gun and this Corrall kid. Our guys retaliated based on their actions. AJ has been running his mouth his entire life. Glad someone just punked the shit out of him. Fact of the matter is, nothing happened on our field last year even though they targeted not only Fitz, but KT a couple more times. Nothing happened until #2 pulled Abrams off Brown by a horse collar.

So short of UM players and fans stop being exactly who they are, nothing is going to change and our players better not back down to those assholes, and ask for a refill on your medium coke next time you see them.

fader2103
11-27-2018, 06:26 PM
Corral: listen here you are the self proclaimed TNA champion of Athletic Directors.

All while Bjork is jumping up and down patting his wrestling belt.

BeardoMSU
11-27-2018, 06:30 PM
Corral: listen here you are the self proclaimed TNA champion of Athletic Directors.

All while Bjork is jumping up and down patting his wrestling belt.

https://imnotatoy.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/2110953_o.gif

Bully13
11-27-2018, 06:36 PM
How 'bout accepting blame instead of spreading false narratives that others are responsible for their demise

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2018, 06:40 PM
Trying to save his job he is. What a tool.

BuckyIsAB****
11-27-2018, 06:44 PM
This is much ado about nothing

Leeshouldveflanked
11-27-2018, 06:46 PM
Ole Miss people can’t handle being Irrelevant... Time for MSU to widen the gap!

Irondawg
11-27-2018, 06:52 PM
And let's be honest, is the rivalry really any different than it was 10 or 20 years ago?

Pollodawg
11-27-2018, 06:55 PM
Is this like he can?t wait to tell his story? I hate that our boosters are suing their student athletes.....

Oh wait.

DeputyDawg94
11-27-2018, 06:58 PM
And let's be honest, is the rivalry really any different than it was 10 or 20 years ago?

Nope. It’s just easier to get at each other with social media like it is. I forget what year it was but there was a pregame brawl that was much worse than this one was. I remember one of our OL or DL (can’t remember I just know he was large) swinging his helmet haymaker style at OM and players.

Does anyone think Bjork is retained after they get a new chancellor ?

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2018, 07:02 PM

Not at all. The Confederates just whine now.

Pollodawg
11-27-2018, 07:05 PM
Ross has a list. NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeshouldveflanked
11-27-2018, 07:06 PM

Yes, we are in the drivers seat.... that’s why they are whining.....

Mobile Bay
11-27-2018, 07:12 PM
This just Bjork desperate to save his job. The AD of a school is responsible for all sports. Not just football. Right now there is only one school in the country that has atop 25 team in Football, Men's Basketball, and Women's Basketball. Plus we are certain to be top 25 in Baseball when those lists come out. He knows he is sucking hind tit and if he ain't careful the Mustard Buzzards will pass Mississippi.

Dawgology
11-27-2018, 07:12 PM
Looks like Bjork will be bringing his wrastlin belt to the meeting with Cohen. Still spewing the "We can't wait to tell our story" bullshit.

On Tuesday, Ole Miss athletic director Ross Bjork spoke to the media about the announcement.

"It's clear and evident why the rivalry took this wrong turn," Bjork said. "I can't wait for that meeting. I want to know when it's going to be scheduled. They haven't told me yet. I've got a long list and I can't wait to stand up for our student-athletes and our university."

My guess is that Cohen has a very short list. Stop cheating; stop buying players; stop diving at our QB's legs.

All in all though, Bjork is just lucky to have job right now & is no doubt playing to his fan base. My guess is that he backs down in the meetings but then leaves it & tells his fan base how tough he was in it.

Ole Miss is an embarrassment to the SEC and college athletics. This bigmouth just needs to stfu. I?m never seen an AD act as unprofessional as Bjork.

BeardoMSU
11-27-2018, 07:13 PM
Ross has a list. NO!!!!!!!!!!!

http://66.media.tumblr.com/8c06b7f1a50d7050aaf4e3d1fde8713e/tumblr_ofkyavnEdz1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Commercecomet24
11-27-2018, 07:16 PM
Ole Miss is an embarrassment to the SEC and college athletics. This bigmouth just needs to stfu. I?m never seen an AD act as unprofessional as Bjork.

Exactly!

Bodaski
11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
I had a theory concerning the girl's name Emily, that was used to "get free clothes" by the players. All Rebel Rags employee's had to do was say no one named Emily worked here. That would be huge for their case if no one named Emily could be found to be employed. All Terry Warren had to do is tell his daughter to handle all transactions with recruits who used "Emily".that is my theory using the so called name they were told to use.

Bully13
11-27-2018, 07:27 PM
Still blaming MSU for the toxicity. That's their narrative then, now and will be at this meeting. Please Cohen, dont hold back and hold your OWN press conference.

Cooterpoot
11-27-2018, 07:31 PM
I?ve never seen so much ***** hurt as that bunch has. Bjork is menstrual because he?s trying to get out and bad stuff keeps popping up.

LC Dawg
11-27-2018, 07:32 PM
The SEC's press release pissed me off and I think it's bullshit but public postering by one of the ADs in question is ****ing stupid. I'm sure Cohen is getting a pretty good laugh out of knowing Bjork just kind of backwardly admitted he and Ole Miss are the problem.

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2018, 07:32 PM
Still blaming MSU for the toxicity. That's their narrative then, now and will be at this meeting. Please Cohen, dont hold back and hold your OWN press conference.

No, we just need to stay quiet and let the Confederates talk. Going to the press is NOT the way to ingratiate yourself to the SEC office. Now at that meeting Cohen better not hold back, but do it calmly. Be the adult. He also better be prepared.

BeardoMSU
11-27-2018, 07:37 PM
The perfect metaphor for Bjork convincing his flock they are the real victims in all of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uciVCnUYeuc

Percho
11-27-2018, 07:45 PM

Cohen should walk in with, Tom Mars!

dawg1
11-27-2018, 07:49 PM

Sounds like a defense attorney representing felons.

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2018, 07:53 PM

Now THERE is an idea!

Bully13
11-27-2018, 07:57 PM
No, we just need to stay quiet and let the Confederates talk. Going to the press is NOT the way to ingratiate yourself to the SEC office. Now at that meeting Cohen better not hold back, but do it calmly. Be the adult. He also better be prepared.

That sounds better. Kick ass at the meeting and let the press hopefully do their job.

BrunswickDawg
11-27-2018, 08:05 PM

Bjork would piss his pants.

Commercecomet24
11-27-2018, 08:08 PM

Now thats a winner!

Howboutdemdogs
11-27-2018, 08:14 PM
What a classic and humiliating Piece of Shit.....lol!

Red Sox Dawg
11-27-2018, 08:21 PM

Bjork is like Yancy on steroids.

TALL DAWG
11-27-2018, 09:07 PM

He may not hang on long enough as AD to make this meeting!

If I were a Rebel, I would be totally embarrassed to have this tool as my AD.
Good grief.

bobtail bob
11-27-2018, 10:35 PM
This is what happens when you let crooks off the hook. Sankey and the NCAA work together to go light on these pricks now look, biting tje hand that feeds it.
It time to blow the lid off this shit and lay their guts open. Buying whores, transporting kids across state lines for sex. Using public funds to finance it all .Bring it all down and go it public. Don't go Templeton and go under heel in this meeting. They broke Nick's leg and injured several more for God's sake. How much longer we gotta wait ?

BrunswickDawg
11-27-2018, 10:48 PM
It would be great if Cohen walked into the meeting like this

https://media.giphy.com/media/qgsQrZcAMVO8g/giphy.gif

Mjoelner34
11-27-2018, 10:59 PM

Bjork, if that happened.
https://media.giphy.com/media/ph6ewybUlGbW8/giphy.gif

Ari Gold
11-27-2018, 11:02 PM
There is a bigger piece of shit ( now) at that place than Ross.
How he is still employed is beyond me. The Cult there continues to amaze

Spiderman
11-27-2018, 11:40 PM

No, the "fight" the other night was nothing. The Brawl in Jackson, and the pregame one in 97 were true riots.

Mobile Bay
11-28-2018, 12:01 AM

And Rosebowl like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK5PMuiJr5Q

TimberBeast
11-28-2018, 01:29 AM

Every day that he is their AD is good for us.

DancingRabbit
11-28-2018, 02:05 AM
Every day that he is their AD is good for us.

Every time I want to see him humiliated and run out on a rail as he should be, I stop and realize that he's got more work to do at Umiss. There are some programs left that haven't been put on probation. Yet.

Drugs Delaney
11-28-2018, 05:46 AM
Don?t think so, I remember Khyatt telling our dorky President in 2002 that he could not guarantee his safety

jdwhite
11-28-2018, 08:47 AM
The "Hate" is nothing new. The Golden Egg trophy was created in an attempt to stop after game fights like the one in 1927. It's not going to change until UM folks stop believing they are entitled and better than everyone else.

Ain't holding my breath for that to occur.

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2018, 08:57 AM
There is a bigger piece of shit ( now) at that place than Ross.
How he is still employed is beyond me. The Cult there continues to amaze

Who's that?

Coursesuper
11-28-2018, 09:26 AM
Who's that?

I don't know exactly who he is referencing but I don't think that anyone in the administration there is truly in charge of anything. The rhetoric is way to combative and there is one major booster that is that ruthless. I feel he and his very small circle calling a lot of the shots.

Dawgology
11-28-2018, 10:02 AM
I don't know exactly who he is referencing but I don't think that anyone in the administration there is truly in charge of anything. The rhetoric is way to combative and there is one major booster that is that ruthless. I feel he and his very small circle calling a lot of the shots.

So who is it?