PDA

View Full Version : Why Ole Miss is the reason for the toxicity. They lie.

Bully13
11-27-2018, 05:39 PM
When the NCAA 1st started sniffing around shitbird, MS, the powers to be, including Freezus, made sure the media narrative was that it was shit from the prior administration. Same bullshit was told to croots. Enter Nutt , Mars & Freezus' phone records.

NCAA gets whiff of a convo between a shitbird coach and then croot Leo Lewis but by this time Leo had signed with us. Didn't the NCAA pretty much demand an interview with him due to this convo they uncovered? Did Mullen and MSU instigate / spearhead this interview? I've always seen stuff here at ED saying Leo and MSU had no choice but to allow the interview based on the NCAA's request. Am I wrong here?

I've also read here on ED that quotes from players are not enough to get a school in trouble. That's why draft night didn't pop shitbird because there was no other documented material to back up Tunsil's on air admission of getting money.

It is abundantly clear that shitbird has gone from blaming Nutt to blaming MSU. That's the shit they are feeding their masses. In reality, it's their own damned fault but pointing their fingers at their in state rivals is great PR and soothes the butt hurt among shitbird fans to whatever degree. Lying to point blame elsewhere is the foundation of the toxicity. You could easily see it during the last 2 egg bowls based on their behavior.

They've created an enemy from their own lies. 100 different things going on but they focus 100% on Leo & MSU. Did Leo have a choice as to how to answer questions from the NCAA? Was he supposed to tell the truth to the best of his ability or lie to protect shitbird?

Uncivilengineer
11-27-2018, 06:15 PM
You are correct on all accounts.

Howboutdemdogs
11-27-2018, 08:23 PM
Bingo Bully13! It is the classic, “Who Me”? Attitude. They can not or will accept the fact that their own ignorance, ego, and stupidity has created this puddle of crap they are stuck in. Most importantly, until they look and self reflect at themselves, they will continue to be the Dumb Asses of the SEC!

Mimi's Babies
11-27-2018, 11:05 PM
sho me da money....

Passing those high school recruits dollars on Fridays, burner phones, prostitutes, should I continue?

Tbonewannabe
11-27-2018, 11:15 PM
Some how Tunsil admission plus the texts from the coaching staff still didn't get them popped for it. The NCAA basically said that you have to admit it or they do nothing. An example is Will Redmond, we admitted the issue and gave ourselves almost more than UM got for their hookers for recruits infraction.

The play book is to tell the NCAA to 17 off and you get a slap on the wrist if they can prove anything.

PassInterference
11-27-2018, 11:25 PM
Refuse to accept responsibility. Deflect blame to the rival team. Speak short on details and express excitement about defending yourself to some higher college football power.

Same shit 5 years running. You can take Bjerk's comments from 3 years ago, search/replace "NCAA" with "SEC", and you'd have exactly what the little man is spewing today.

Pollodawg
11-27-2018, 11:35 PM
Well, of course, MSU made Ole Miss cheat. We also made Freeze call hookers. We should have told the NCAA to eat a dick and then just had them come down on our head, all for OleMiss, right?

The SEC should have absolutely protected Ole Miss from the consequences of this MSU hypnotism and wizardry. Because, again, we made their coach taunt all of college football with his tweet about contacting Ole Miss Compliance Department.

We called the NCAA and pleaded with them to interview Leo because the NCAA has been so good to us in the past, and we?re tight with them like that.

We?re the Maroon Machiavellians pulling all the strings.

Pollodawg
11-27-2018, 11:38 PM
The SEC didn’t protect Ole Miss because they’re nothing and no one, and not a soul outside of the Magnolia Echo Chamber that encapsulates Oxford can convince them of this reality.