PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here made their selections yet for baseball seating?

Saltydog
11-27-2018, 01:20 PM
My date/time is early next week. Just wondering if anyone else has done it so far and how it went.

MedDawg
11-27-2018, 01:21 PM
My date/time is early next week. Just wondering if anyone else has done it so far and how it went.

Mine is Thursday, so they must be starting today or tomorrow.

You can look now and see what seats are available. So many are already gone, it's hard to believe that any grandstand seats will be left by Thursday, unless there aren't many people picking each day.

Pit Bull
11-27-2018, 01:42 PM

I kept what they gave me. It was almost the identical location that I had in the old stadium. Have already paid for them....now all I need is our schedule. Hope it comes out soon! Go Diamond Dogs!....Baseball is by far my favorite MSU sport.

confucius say
11-27-2018, 01:47 PM
Did mine yesterday. Did it over the phone bc I could not get the link to work. But I had a virtual diagram of the stadium that was sent out in a previous email, so it was fairly easy.

shannondawg
11-27-2018, 01:49 PM
And now we can look forward to all the bitching bout old folks being no shows

ScottH
11-27-2018, 01:51 PM
Did mine Monday over the phone.

bulldogcountry1
11-27-2018, 03:38 PM
We got assigned seats in section 114. I was hoping for something a little closer to the plate, but at least it's on the 3B side close to where we were before.

My slot to change isn't until next Tuesday. There's isn't much available now, and I can't imagine there being anything better by then.

Homedawg
11-27-2018, 04:24 PM

yep. and lots of it.

Howboutdemdogs
11-27-2018, 08:28 PM
I pick on Friday at noon. I am so glad that Confucius said that he had trouble with the link....maybe I am, but I was that I was starting to agree that I was a complete dumb ass.

Dawgbite
11-28-2018, 09:13 AM
I wanted the Loft on the far right top floor but I had to settle for the one just to it's left. I had the balcony reinforced so I can install double Big Green Eggs because you never know when you want to cook fast and slow at the same time. I'm having all the furniture constructed from those big Yeti coolers you see at the coast on fishing boats, they are going to be cool! I installed a stripper pole in the den area and have already talked to Frank at The Pony about off duty girls for game weekends. I figure one girl for non conference weekends and at least two for SEC weekends should work out ok, don't you? It's still a work in progress, any suggestions????

Pit Bull
11-28-2018, 09:21 AM

We'll never stop no-shows completely. I say keep doing what we have been doing by letting the general crowd into the reserved areas after 4 innings. The grandstand no-shows are the folk that laid down $900 to $1800 per seat before they ever bought the first ticket, so I have no problem if they don't show up for a few games. They pretty much built the stadium.

shannondawg
11-28-2018, 09:26 AM
We'll never stop no-shows completely. I say keep doing what we have been doing by letting the general crowd into the reserved areas after 4 innings. The grandstand no-shows are the folk that laid down $900 to $1800 per seat before they ever bought the first ticket, so I have no problem if they don't show up for a few games. They pretty much built the stadium.

Kinda makes the case for the Hump , don't it? Very well said!!

MedDawg
11-28-2018, 10:24 AM

I say let general ticketholders into the grandstand seats after the second inning, then move if the seat owners show up. Very few seat owners will show up after the second inning. Fourth inning (or after the fifth as they did last season) is too late and is a pretty long time to stand waiting. That waiting crowds the concourse, too.

Saltydog
11-28-2018, 11:05 AM
and unless it's your turn to pick your seats I don't see anyway to see what's been taken or what is available or am I missing something?