PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to take a bet against me that

Cowbell
11-26-2018, 09:06 PM
Corral will have an off-the-field altercation before next fall camp?

somebodyshotmypaw
11-26-2018, 09:07 PM

Want to bet that he has one and we never hear about it? It might get covered up.

Leroy Jenkins
11-26-2018, 09:08 PM

Is the bet that he has one, or he "officially" has one?

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2018, 09:09 PM
Want to bet that he has one and we never hear about it? It might get covered up.

This

There will certainly be one but it won't cost him a minute of playing time. Then, once his career is over, he'll magically get arrested or kicked off his NFL within a year.

Leroy Jenkins
11-26-2018, 09:12 PM
What I saw last week....dude pacing the sideline clenching his jaw like an idiot.

"Drugs that are stimulants -- like meth, heroin, cocaine, and ecstasy -- can make you clench or grind your teeth" -WebMD.

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2018, 09:13 PM
I got 2-1 odds he starts a frat brawl

https://twitter.com/2Josh2Smith/status/1065797821859840000

Cowbell
11-26-2018, 09:16 PM
I’m thinking this needs to be more an over/under bet to be fair.

LC Dawg
11-26-2018, 09:19 PM
Ole Miss definitely covered up some off the field stuff for Bo Wallace and a lot of stuff for Kelly but neither one of them had many issues on the field. I was actually really surprised that Kelly didn't showboat on the field.
Watching Corral the other night convinced me he'll have multiple on field incidents which can't be covered up. The SEC ruling today will probably affect him because if he has any on field incident next year he'll get suspended because of the Egg Bowl incident. I predict he misses a minimum of 2 games because of on field stuff.

RocketDawg
11-26-2018, 09:22 PM
What I saw last week....dude pacing the sideline clenching his jaw like an idiot.

"Drugs that are stimulants -- like meth, heroin, cocaine, and ecstasy -- can make you clench or grind your teeth" -WebMD.

I read something today, and I can't remember where, that was congratulating him on his intensity during the game. It wasn't an OM publication either, at least not officially. I'm with you ... thought he was acting more like someone who needed to be committed for his own good. He's going to be worse than MGK.

Harrydawg
11-26-2018, 09:22 PM

No doubt this happens. Esepecially since he wears eye black to class and out on the square. Just asking for an ass kicking

RocketDawg
11-26-2018, 09:28 PM
No doubt this happens. Esepecially since he wears eye black to class and out on the square. Just asking for an ass kicking

Does he really? That's pretty over the top.

TUSK
11-26-2018, 09:30 PM
When he does assault someone, can I call em a "thug"?

Harrydawg
11-26-2018, 09:30 PM
You serious Clark?

Bubb Rubb
11-26-2018, 09:44 PM

I'm sure he will. Peters and Abrams will probably roll through Oxford three or four times over the winter looking to finish the job. I doubt many Rebs will come to his defense, either.

DeputyDawg94
11-26-2018, 10:02 PM
He’s the kind that will get away with something and then keep pushing to see what else he can get by with until he finally does something that can’t be overlooked. I’m thinking he punches the wrong frat boy and his big donor daddy gets involved. Dude is a ticking time bomb, but if the Kimchee’s made it he might also.

Martianlander
11-27-2018, 08:57 AM

Probably getting a kickback from Maybelline Cosmetics.

West Tn Dawg
11-27-2018, 09:06 AM
I'm sure he will. Peters and Abrams will probably roll through Oxford three or four times over the winter looking to finish the job. I doubt many Rebs will come to his defense, either.

Bet they do. I read several of their boards and they were all gushing over him like a teenage girl. They were saying they loved his intensity and he was officially a Rebel when he stood up to the Dogs for his players.

Coursesuper
11-27-2018, 09:10 AM
I predict he wont make it through a season due to injury issues. That offensive line is going to be putrid and the receiving core is taking a step back, that means he's going to have the ball in his hands way more than they want. The way he carries himself there is no way he's not going to take multiple shots per game. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying teams will target him, its just part of the game, that kid isn't built to take a beating in this league.

thf24
11-27-2018, 09:27 AM
If it happens in Oxford, we'll never hear about it. It'll be a little tougher to cover up if he gets busted selling coke somewhere else though.

Bubb Rubb
11-27-2018, 09:27 AM
Bet they do. I read several of their boards and they were all gushing over him like a teenage girl. They were saying they loved his intensity and he was officially a Rebel when he stood up to the Dogs for his players.

Go watch a replay of the "brawl". Nobody came to his defense when Peters was getting after him.

I wasn't talking about the fans. They're idiots. I was talking about the players.

Mobile Bay
11-27-2018, 09:49 AM
So what will it be? DUI, drugs, threatening to shoot up a bar with an AK47, jumping in a high school football brawl? There are so many ways things have gone wrong for them in the past. Hard to pick.

Dawgology
11-27-2018, 11:43 AM
It’ll be covered up if anything happens. That’s what they are known for up there.

Dawgology
11-27-2018, 11:48 AM
There is a reason that he (as a Top 300 athlete and QB) only got a couple real offers (USC and Florida) and they both dropped him quickly. He’s a powder keg. I’m sure he’s probably a good athlete but if things in the game end up going bad for him look for the meltdown to occur. It’s going to be fun watching the implosion the next few years.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-27-2018, 12:45 PM

Swag Kelly was the same way. They probably feed them adderall or something like it.

StarkVegasSteve
11-27-2018, 12:49 PM
I just hope he makes it to the egg bowl because our defense is going to be looking to finish what they started last Thursday. People thought what our D did to Tua was bad, just wait til they see what Corral gets next Thanksgiving

JoseBrown
11-27-2018, 12:54 PM
I predict he wont make it through a season due to injury issues. That offensive line is going to be putrid and the receiving core is taking a step back, that means he's going to have the ball in his hands way more than they want. The way he carries himself there is no way he's not going to take multiple shots per game. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying teams will target him, its just part of the game, that kid isn't built to take a beating in this league.

Yea, I got a feeling he may be their Kevin Fant or Mike Henig. He may be paying the price for a few QBs their defense injured this year too. But if that oline takes a step back, he'll be running for his life trying to find a receiver to throw to...