PDA

View Full Version : COACH JWS interview

Dawgowar
11-25-2018, 07:46 PM
Friday as we started driving from the Bama coastline back to Texas, picked up a pre-game SEC preview show on Sirius XM . They had Jackie on the phone going over the previous night's Egg Bowl. Nothing profound except he noted he had exchanged texts with CJM. Moorhead had responded something to the effect "I get it now" in regards to the rivalry and the intensity of the Egg Bowl. That may be old news from game night. Just thought I would pass it on.

DogsofAnarchy
11-25-2018, 07:56 PM
JWS = The King

MetEdDawg
11-25-2018, 07:56 PM
I think most are beginning to realize that Moorhead had a learning curve that cost us a couple games and that by the end of the year he understood what was necessary from him and his staff. I think second half of the season Joe began to figure it out. It's a shame it had to happen with this team, but in the end I think we are going to be pleased with the direction Joe takes us. I don't ever see us winning 6 or fewer regular season games under Joe. Mullen did that 4 times in 9 years.

If you look at the energy coming from in and out of the program with players, recruits, parents, staffers, etc, you can see how positive everyone is. Genuine positivity. Not sure how some of our doom and gloom fans don't understand how that big of a change means that we are going in the right direction culturally. That should lead to more victories because good solid culture gets good solid talent.

preachermatt83
11-25-2018, 08:33 PM
Moorhead now officially despises om the way we all do. Lol.

preachermatt83
11-25-2018, 08:34 PM
Also, he now has my full support

parabrave
11-25-2018, 08:38 PM
Also, he now has my full support

Naw I won't retort cause if I did my feet might start getting hot. But I'm off the fire him band and on the OK coach go get em.

RougeDawg
11-25-2018, 08:43 PM
Moorhead now officially despises om the way we all do. Lol.

It was only a matter of time. Anyone with half a brain starts to despise them after their first interaction with that delusional bunch.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2018, 08:55 PM
It was only a matter of time. Anyone with half a brain starts to despise them after their first interaction with that delusional bunch.

Yeah it don't take long around anyone associated with that hell hole.

Todd4State
11-25-2018, 09:56 PM
I think most are beginning to realize that Moorhead had a learning curve that cost us a couple games and that by the end of the year he understood what was necessary from him and his staff. I think second half of the season Joe began to figure it out. It's a shame it had to happen with this team, but in the end I think we are going to be pleased with the direction Joe takes us. I don't ever see us winning 6 or fewer regular season games under Joe. Mullen did that 4 times in 9 years.

If you look at the energy coming from in and out of the program with players, recruits, parents, staffers, etc, you can see how positive everyone is. Genuine positivity. Not sure how some of our doom and gloom fans don't understand how that big of a change means that we are going in the right direction culturally. That should lead to more victories because good solid culture gets good solid talent.

This x1000.

Todd4State
11-25-2018, 09:57 PM
Yeah it don't take long around anyone associated with that hell hole.

And their loudmouthed AD.**

lastmajordog
11-26-2018, 08:41 AM
And their loudmouthed AD.**

“******* AD”..........

Bully13
11-26-2018, 08:51 AM
I I find it amazing to this day that after he spent time at Pittsburgh, Texas am, He chose us to retire with. We should all Be thankful