msstate7
11-24-2018, 07:16 PM
What a drive by South Carolina. God, I wish we had their WRs

DownwardDawg
11-24-2018, 07:18 PM
Beautiful drive

RocketDawg
11-24-2018, 07:24 PM
I missed it. Looks like Clemson is following suit though.

Why has SC only played 10 games? Did they have one totally canceled by the hurricane?

chef dixon
11-24-2018, 07:26 PM
I missed it. Looks like Clemson is following suit though.

Why has SC only played 10 games? Did they have one totally canceled by the hurricane?

Doing a make up next week v cupcake

msstate7
11-24-2018, 07:35 PM
The TE? Are you serious South Carolina?

LC Dawg
11-24-2018, 07:44 PM
I know it won't happen but if Clemson loses this game do they get in the playoffs if they win next week? I say they do so this game is meaningless.
If we are going to have meaningless late season games with a 4 team playoff why don't we expand it?
Michigan got put out today because they got beaten by a team that was beaten by Purdue. Michigan would just have one loss if they scheduled a cupcake instead of ND.
Make these late season games about seeding and home field in the playoffs.
I'm personally sick of the same teams every year. You can have upsets during the year that are meaningless but the system is set up for no upsets in the playoffs.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 07:55 PM
Bryan Edwards is the best unheralded wr in the country. Kid is stud

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2018, 07:57 PM
What a drive by South Carolina. God, I wish we had their WRs

The honestly don't think Mullen had any clue how to evaluate WRs. It's not position you have to recruit at an elite level at. Sure it helps to have the Jeudy, Ridley, and AJ types but there are plenty of productive ones out there that Mullen just flat couldn't evaluate. Everyone seems to have good WRs but us.

Todd4State
11-24-2018, 08:13 PM
The honestly don't think Mullen had any clue how to evaluate WRs. It's not position you have to recruit at an elite level at. Sure it helps to have the Jeudy, Ridley, and AJ types but there are plenty of productive ones out there that Mullen just flat couldn't evaluate. Everyone seems to have good WRs but us.

I just don't think he recruited hard enough. Plus a lot of them have personalities that don't lend itself well to "strain" and "relentless effort". Which Dan didn't like to recruit.

LC Dawg
11-24-2018, 08:16 PM
Props to Boom for going for it. It didn't work but that's what you have to do in a game like this.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 08:18 PM
Props to Boom for going for it. It didn't work but that's what you have to do in a game like this.

With his defense for sure. Weird watching a boom team that is really good offensively and an abomination defensively

msstate7
11-24-2018, 08:29 PM
I totally take back Clemson being able to beat bama. Their secondary can't cover bama. I was wrong

LC Dawg
11-24-2018, 08:31 PM
This Clemson team ain't beating Bama. Or Georgia. Or LSU. Or Mississippi State. Or Florida. Or Kentucky. Or A&M. Ole Miss would score 50 on them but probably still lose.

Really Clark?
11-24-2018, 08:36 PM
I totally take back Clemson being able to beat bama. Their secondary can't cover bama. I was wrong

Yeah I was wondering if TAM’s 430 yards passing was just early season issue or if they are really weak on the backend...they are weak. ACC is an abomination this season. Honestly I think Bama and Georgia may still be the best teams in the country this year.

dawgday166
11-24-2018, 08:39 PM

I'm with you on this one. Had hopes for Mich & Clemson but hadn't really watched either one at all for most part. It do look like Bama O will carry them to Natty this year. Can't see anyone stopping their O much.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 08:42 PM
I'm with you on this one. Had hopes for Mich & Clemson but hadn't really watched either one at all for most part. It do look like Bama O will carry them to Natty this year. Can't see anyone stopping their O much.
I do think Ohio state, Oklahoma, or Clemson can score and score a lot on bama.

chef dixon
11-24-2018, 08:42 PM
This game is looking like Oklahoma WVU

msstate7
11-24-2018, 08:44 PM
This game is looking like Oklahoma WVU
I'll be surprised if this continues in the 2nd half. I think Clemson blows em out

dawgday166
11-24-2018, 08:45 PM

I do too. But Bama will get enough stops to win it I think. But yea ... all those teams should score against Bama if game called squarely.

Damn how I wish we could've gotten our offensive shit together sooner. Not saying it's all the way together just yet but shore would like to start this season over from right now. We wouldn't be great but I think we could've been pretty darn good.

LC Dawg
11-24-2018, 08:48 PM

I don't think Oklahoma would but I would love to find out.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 08:49 PM
I don't think Oklahoma would but I would love to find out.

Oklahoma can score on anyone, and they can stop no one

LC Dawg
11-24-2018, 08:59 PM
Oklahoma can score on anyone, and they can stop no one

They've proven they can score on any Big 12 defense. That's why I would like to see them play a good defense. Kind of like Clemson defense not being able to contain mediocre SEC offenses. You don't know until you see it.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 09:01 PM
They've proven they can score on any Big 12 defense. That's why I would like to see them play a good defense. Kind of like Clemson defense not being able to contain mediocre SEC offenses. You don't know until you see it.

Lincoln Riley proved his offense works vs the best last season vs Georgia. They have playmakers every where, but defense

RocketDawg
11-24-2018, 09:17 PM
Clemson may be getting ready to break the game open kinda like Alabama did.

LC Dawg
11-24-2018, 09:23 PM
Lincoln Riley proved his offense works vs the best last season vs Georgia. They have playmakers every where, but defense
How much would they score on our defense? In your opinion. Or the Clemson defense that you were much higher on a few hours ago?

dawgday166
11-24-2018, 09:28 PM
Clemson best Dline in country LOL.

dawgday166
11-24-2018, 09:30 PM
How much would they score on our defense? In your opinion. Or the Clemson defense that you were much higher on a few hours ago?

Our D is different story than anyone else's D. But you do have a point about Big12 Ds. Still think OU is much better offense than AU tho.

Goldendawg
11-24-2018, 09:37 PM
Clemson may be getting ready to break the game open kinda like Alabama did.

Wow, you hit this right on the head, now 42 -21 Clemson.

Jack Lambert
11-24-2018, 09:40 PM
You think these announcers forgetting that SC is a 6-4 team?

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2018, 09:42 PM

I wouldn't say a one game scenario with a month to prepare & no follow up games behind it, is proving anything.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't say a one game scenario with a month to prepare & no follow up games behind it, is proving anything.

Georgia had a month to prepare and stop it

RocketDawg
11-24-2018, 09:54 PM
You think these announcers forgetting that SC is a 6-4 team?

It's been that way the entire game.

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2018, 10:50 PM
Georgia had a month to prepare and stop it

They pretty much did in the 2nd half.

Hard to prepare for what you haven't seen.

OK only scored 14 in the 2nd half