PDA

View Full Version : Watching everybody even Auburn put up points on Bama gets me pissed

99jc
11-24-2018, 06:05 PM
At Moorhead again. I guess the egg bowl wore off. I just don't have any confidence in his scheme...we will know next season.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 06:07 PM
I want us to draw a good defense for bowl game. I wanna see how joe does with the extra practices

dawgday166
11-24-2018, 06:08 PM
Naw man ... most talented and best D in the country ***

DogsofAnarchy
11-24-2018, 06:12 PM
I’m sure y’all dont know, so I’m gonna explain. There are 2 ways to play against teams like Bama.....Wide Ass open like AU is doing and you end up getting beat something like 48-28 or conservative and physical and hopefully you have a chance to beat Bama at the end. The 2nd way is what we did. Both ways will result in losing for the foreseeable future. They are just that damn good.

99jc
11-24-2018, 06:14 PM
I’m sure y’all dont know, so I’m gonna explain. There are 2 ways to play against teams like Bama.....Wide Ass open like AU is doing and you end up getting beat something like 48-28 or conservative and physical and hopefully you have a chance to beat Bama at the end. The 2nd way is what we did. Both ways will result in losing for the foreseeable future. They are just that damn good.

BS...they are beatable and we could have done it but scoring 000 points won't beat anyone.

dawgday166
11-24-2018, 06:18 PM

Do you realize how crappy AUs Oline is?

gravedigger
11-24-2018, 06:39 PM
At Moorhead again. I guess the egg bowl wore off. I just don't have any confidence in his scheme...we will know next season.

Didn?t use the SCHEME after LSU.

At all.

Period.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 06:41 PM
Didn?t use the SCHEME after LSU.

At all.

Period.

Not sure that's a good thing. Our offense was noticeably better after LSU

LC Dawg
11-24-2018, 07:05 PM
I get being upset over a few of our games. I personally have put it behind me and I'm enjoying the Egg Bowl beat down and getting ready for a bowl but I do get that some people are still upset with the season.
However, we weren't ever going to beat Bama. SEC office would not allow it. We learned that when they fumbled on the first drive and when we scored. Auburn learned it today when they scored on the long run. Everyone that can somewhat compete with Bama learns it at some point in their game with them.
If our offense had played better we would have had more holding calls and our defense would have had double digit penalties.
If the SEC is convinced a one loss Bama gets in the playoffs then Bama may have something to worry about in the SEC championship game.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2018, 07:07 PM
You know, it's recruiting season now. Y'all can do what you want but to me if y'all have MSU's best interest at heart, y'all need to give this stuff a rest for a while. As for me, I'm still enjoying 35-3. I plan on sitting down to watch it again tomorrow.

gravedigger
11-24-2018, 07:28 PM
Not sure that's a good thing. Our offense was noticeably better after LSU

It wasn?t a good thing but we didn?t have a choice.

Nick and the receivers weren?t getting the reads. Plus, he had to do the exact opposite Dan taught him. He had to get rid of the football on passes quickly (under 2.5 seconds).

In the end Joe started limiting the options and that gave nick confidence.

So it wound up being a good thing.

We start over this spring.

DancingRabbit
11-24-2018, 07:42 PM

Can we just pin one of these to the top?

Here, let me piss you off some more:

Commercecomet24
11-24-2018, 07:52 PM
You know, it's recruiting season now. Y'all can do what you want but to me if y'all have MSU's best interest at heart, y'all need to give this stuff a rest for a while. As for me, I'm still enjoying 35-3. I plan on sitting down to watch it again tomorrow.

Thank you, Sir!

HoopsDawg
11-24-2018, 07:57 PM

Good post. Am I still pissed that this team is 8-4? Hell yeah, I am. But we gotta pull in the same direction right now. And by the way, we had guys open vs Bama. Just ask Aeris and Dedrick and Kylin.

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2018, 08:31 PM

It's over and done with. We probably got bama's best effort as we were their only legit threat this season, and had it been called fairly it could have been a whole different game. We're 8-4, just went in dry on the ankle breakers and made them ask for more, and now wait and see what bowl game we go to.

Christmas season is in full swing. I almost tripped and broke the tree and my wrist getting it in the house. Life is good. Can't worry about those past games. Enjoy the here and now.

Jack Lambert
11-24-2018, 09:09 PM
Football is about momentum. Who knows what would happen if the fumble got called correctly and the TD not waived off.

Cooterpoot
11-24-2018, 09:25 PM
This guy smh. Baits y’all every time.

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2018, 09:26 PM
This guy smh. Baits y’all every time.

Yep. I wish the enforcer was still around.

HoopsDawg
11-24-2018, 10:32 PM
Combined record of the 4 teams that beat us if LSU wins tonight: 40-8.