PDA

View Full Version : Kingsbury Fired

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2018, 05:30 PM
They should hire Freeze.

He would actually be a good fit there. Out in the middle of nowhere

BrunswickDawg
11-24-2018, 05:31 PM
I was just thinking OM should dump Luke and bring in Kingsbury.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 05:33 PM
I'd hire Kendall briles

parabrave
11-24-2018, 05:35 PM
Wellsince they don't believe in defense in that conference we don't have to worry about shoop going there.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 05:38 PM
I'd hire Kendall briles

On 2nd thought...

1. Seth littrell
2. Kendall briles
3. Josh heupel

Dawgfan77
11-24-2018, 06:06 PM
Littrell will be the HC. I don?t think y?all understand just how bad it was in Oxford. There is a reason Hugh doesn?t have a job in the ncaa.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 06:08 PM
Littrell will be the HC. I don?t think y?all understand just how bad it was in Oxford. There is a reason Hugh doesn?t have a job in the ncaa.

If it's littrell, does he take mason fine with him? If we miss on Bryant, we could miss on fine too

parabrave
11-24-2018, 06:12 PM
How about this. Jomo pulls a Saban and hires Kingsbury as an off the field QB consulant and give him the task of making KT and other QBs better.

Dawg61
11-24-2018, 06:29 PM
How about this. Jomo pulls a Saban and hires Kingsbury as an off the field QB consulant and give him the task of making KT and other QBs better.

Hire him as OC. Kingsbury was Manziel's OC. Texas Tech scores points. I'm surprised they fired Kingsbury honestly. I doubt they do better than him.

Cowbell
11-24-2018, 06:29 PM

Freeze was a minority portion of the problem. The man was used as an escape goat for the most part.

The problem is still there.

Lord McBuckethead
11-24-2018, 06:33 PM
Freeze was a minority portion of the problem. The man was used as an escape goat for the most part.

The problem is still there.

I am sure it's Scapegoat, also I thought he fell on his sword because its possible those calls were not for him.

IMissJack
11-24-2018, 06:34 PM
On 2nd thought...

1. Seth littrell
2. Kendall briles
3. Josh heupel

I don't think Heupel would go to Tech. I think he will step up to a big job pretty soon. It is too hard to win in Lubbock.

Dawgowar
11-24-2018, 06:37 PM
I am sure it's Scapegoat, also I thought he fell on his sword because its possible those calls were not for him.

'ESCAPE GOATS' are honry and highly armored with foul tempers yet masters of stealth and close combat techniques. They have been known to track their would be attackers to the end of the earth to ....not buying this are you?

Dawgfan77
11-24-2018, 06:39 PM
Hire him as OC. Kingsbury was Manziel's OC. Texas Tech scores points. I'm surprised they fired Kingsbury honestly. I doubt they do better than him.

Umm Kingsberry never coached with Malzahn. Where did you pull that one from

Leroy Jenkins
11-24-2018, 06:41 PM
'ESCAPE GOATS' are honry and highly armored with foul tempers yet masters of stealth and close combat techniques. They have been known to track their would be attackers to the end of the earth to ....not buying this are you?

Really? I always thought they were more like getaway vehicles or ejection seats.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 06:42 PM

Manziel, not Malzahn

Cowbell
11-24-2018, 06:48 PM

There’s a lot to the story that I think most people may never know. But I hope that it gets brought out at some point.

RocketDawg
11-24-2018, 07:05 PM
There’s a lot to the story that I think most people may never know. But I hope that it gets brought out at some point.

Examples?

Dawgowar
11-24-2018, 07:21 PM
Really? I always thought they were more like getaway vehicles or ejection seats.

No, no, common mistake. These GOATS go in armed and rescue you. Hence the 'ESCAPE'. That's weak but I am gonna go with it for now.

WSOPdawg
11-24-2018, 07:55 PM
No, no, common mistake. These GOATS go in armed and rescue you. Hence the 'ESCAPE'. That's weak but I am gonna go with it for now.

But if they get caught, they are captured goats, correct?

Dawgowar
11-24-2018, 08:11 PM
But if they get caught, they are captured goats, correct?

Senator, the agency has no recollection of any GOATS operating on an alleged rescue mission. Such activities were, if they were proven to have occurred, like the Roswell Crash, likely shenanigans of drunken Shriners. We have no visibility on the Shriners nor their nefarious clandestine shenanigans. Like the GOATS, they likely do not exist. Please see our previous position paper on this matter and refer all questions the office of SEC Officials.

Lance Harbor
11-24-2018, 08:50 PM
Bryant not coming to MSU is not a "miss," it's a blessing.

If it's littrell, does he take mason fine with him? If we miss on Bryant, we could miss on fine too

Goldendawg
11-24-2018, 08:56 PM
There?s a lot to the story that I think most people may never know. But I hope that it gets brought out at some point.

Well, if you have proof, share it or give us and the NCAA enough hints to figure it out. It' an internet message board and we are all "Using Code Names", as per "Raising Arizona"!

Cowbell
11-24-2018, 09:55 PM
Well, if you have proof, share it or give us and the NCAA enough hints to figure it out. It' an internet message board and we are all "Using Code Names", as per "Raising Arizona"!

It?s really not that complicated. The only way that The rebelbearbabysharks could avoid the type of sanctions they were facing was to make it look like a coach was causing or allowing the misconduct. The NCAA didn?t want freeze, they wanted boosters and wanted to prove that the program was out of hand, but could not prove it. Freeze head was gonna roll regardless so he was made to fall on a sword. His mistakes were made and known well in advance of the ncaa investigations.

There are many on this board that continue to talk about him like he is the devil and honestly we most likely share similar feelings with him about TSUN. The guy got hung out to dry by the most classless group of fans there has been in my lifetime.

Political Hack
11-24-2018, 10:20 PM
Kingsbury would be a hell of a QB coach/OC/passing game coordinator for someone.

msstate7
11-24-2018, 10:21 PM
Kingsbury would be a hell of a QB coach/OC/passing game coordinator for someone.

Tenn has an opening

Dawg61
11-24-2018, 10:28 PM

Johnny Manziel. Kingsbury was his offensive coordinator under Sumlin when JFF won the heisman at aTm. Kingsbury cashed that trophy into the head job at Tech.

Cowbell
11-24-2018, 10:28 PM

Word in the big D is he will be a candidate to replace Linehan and buy Garrett another year.

Bully13
11-24-2018, 10:33 PM
Bryant not coming to MSU is not a "miss," it's a blessing.

Why?

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2018, 10:48 PM
Word in the big D is he will be a candidate to replace Linehan and buy Garrett another year.

Garrett will have to buy himself another year after winning the division?