PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lush Thread....

TUSK
11-23-2018, 10:09 PM
Potential Topics:

Iron Bowl
CFP/Bowl Season
2019 NFL Draft

Fire it up, Slackers!

edit: and the shitty Big 12 football game that's on, now....

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 10:13 PM
I'm in overload. The Cowboys, Bulldogs, and the Saints all won yesterday, so my sense of self-worth is very high right now.

Tonight, I'd like to see Washington State beat Ole Wash, while I wouldn't mind seeing West Vaginia upset Chokelahoma.

TUSK
11-23-2018, 10:19 PM
I'm in overload. The Cowboys, Bulldogs, and the Saints all won yesterday, so my sense of self-worth is very high right now.

Tonight, I'd like to see Washington State beat Ole Wash, while I wouldn't mind seeing West Vaginia upset Chokelahoma.

Yup, I'm rooting for UWV & UW myself... it's my REC master plan to get UCF in the CFP...

Cowbell
11-23-2018, 10:20 PM
Potential Topics:

Iron Bowl
CFP/Bowl Season
2019 NFL Draft

Fire it up, Slackers!

edit: and the shitty Big 12 football game that's on, now....

Tusk, are you worried at all about your QB health being a weak link in the playoff. Tua looks like he is playing with a lot of pain to me.

TUSK
11-23-2018, 10:20 PM
Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing Bammer put 85 on Oklahoma, either....

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 10:23 PM
Yup, I'm rooting for UWV & UW myself... it's my REC master plan to get UCF in the CFP...

The REC did a magnificent job of mangling that UCF QB's leg. They should win next week, but they'll be no threat to Bammer.

TUSK
11-23-2018, 10:24 PM
Tusk, are you worried at all about your QB health being a weak link in the playoff. Tua looks like he is playing with a lot of pain to me.

everybody is banged up, I think he's "hurt" but not "injured"....

He's still running fine, though I wish he wouldn't... TUA at 70% still isn't a "weak link", IMO... He has a chance at (statistically) being the best CF QB ever for a single season if he can finish... I never thought I'd say that bout Bammer....

TUSK
11-23-2018, 10:26 PM
The REC did a magnificent job of mangling that UCF QB's leg. They should win next week, but they'll be no threat to Bammer.

REC lynched the knee****

Your sig pic is too big, buddy...

Cowbell
11-23-2018, 10:34 PM

He's still running fine, though I wish he wouldn't... TUA at 70% still isn't a "weak link", IMO... He has a chance at (statistically) being the best CF QB ever for a single season if he can finish... I never thought I'd say that bout Bammer....

Whenever you hurt a knee, you are injured. They are buying time with that knee. In all honesty, I do believe he has faced the toughest D he will see all year. Just keep him clean and y’all are good. I hope you get OU to start with. Another #babyshark defense.

tireddawg
11-23-2018, 10:34 PM

Eventually, yeah you did.

TUSK
11-23-2018, 10:38 PM
Whenever you hurt a knee, you are injured. They are buying time with that knee. In all honesty, I do believe he has faced the toughest D he will see all year. Just keep him clean and y’all are good. I hope you get OU to start with. Another #babyshark defense.

I wish you'd told me about the "knee injury thing" before I went in the Corps... I woulda tried that one...

While I believe Tua sees comparable NFL talent in practice, Clemson's DL is concerning to me....

TUSK
11-23-2018, 10:55 PM
Kyler Murray sucks.

Cowbell
11-23-2018, 11:04 PM
Kyler Murray sucks.

He is now holding his defenses beer.

TUSK
11-23-2018, 11:21 PM
He is now holding his defenses beer.

Prolly holdin' their jocks, too...

RougeDawg
11-24-2018, 10:36 AM
Whenever you hurt a knee, you are injured. They are buying time with that knee. In all honesty, I do believe he has faced the toughest D he will see all year. Just keep him clean and y?all are good. I hope you get OU to start with. Another #babyshark defense.

What about Moultrie knee?