PDA

View Full Version : DK is Going Pro

BigEasyDawg
11-23-2018, 08:13 PM
Man, they really gone suck next year.

SailingDawg
11-23-2018, 08:14 PM
What about AJ?

I'm sure our guys won't say until after the bowl game. Y'all think Chauncey Rivers will leave or return so he can have a big season?

Jack Lambert
11-23-2018, 08:21 PM
What about AJ?

I'm sure our guys won't say until after the bowl game. Y'all think Chauncey Rivers will leave or return so he can have a big season?

He is a bigger fool then i thought if he comes back.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-23-2018, 08:21 PM
What about AJ?

Where would Chauncey go because the NFL isn't an option.

Pit Bull
11-23-2018, 09:41 PM
I had predicted all 3 of OM's good WRs would leave next year. Possibly two of them in the first 2 rounds. And another in round 2-4. They have some nice young talent coming up next year, but none as good as the big 3 they have now. It will be a severe drop off for OM's receiving corps and they will be breaking in a QB to boot. They will definitely be much worse next year.

KOdawg1
11-23-2018, 10:15 PM
I had predicted all 3 of OM's good WRs would leave next year. Possibly two of them in the first 2 rounds. And another in round 2-4. They have some nice young talent coming up next year, but none as good as the big 3 they have now. It will be a severe drop off for OM's receiving corps and they will be breaking in a QB to boot. They will definitely be much worse next year.

Well only 1 of the 3 is left and that's AJ. Lodge is a senior

Lord McBuckethead
11-23-2018, 10:55 PM
AJ is a rebel, through and through. He will return for his senior year because he is a team first guy.

Political Hack
11-23-2018, 10:56 PM
He is a bigger fool then i thought if he comes back.

His retention bonus is probably going to be bigger than his NFL signing bonus.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-24-2018, 01:47 AM
Where would Chauncey go because the NFL isn't an option.

That's my thought. I can't imagine Chauncey leaving.

TUSK
11-24-2018, 02:16 AM
That's my thought. I can't imagine Chauncey leaving.

Outside of Simmons,,, no one should test those waters....