PDA

View Full Version : Baghdad Chuck Say....

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2018, 06:40 PM
Phil Longo will be in play for the Texas State head job but no other staff changes are expected.

So..... buy or sell:

They will wait till after the early signing period to make offensive changes so the croots don't waiver?

I'm buying. I bet they fire offensive guys after the early signing period.

Jack Lambert
11-23-2018, 06:44 PM
Phil Longo will be in play for the Texas State head job but no other staff changes are expected.

So..... buy or sell:

They will wait till after the early signing period to make offensive changes so the croots don't waiver?

I think if Longo was going to take the Texas State job he would want to be there to do the recruiting this season. I don't think Ole Miss will be able to get him to wait.

KOdawg1
11-23-2018, 06:45 PM

So..... buy or sell:

Buy for sure. As long as they get the pen to meet the paper, they don't care about screwing the kids by getting them to play for coaches that didn't recruit them.

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 06:46 PM

So..... buy or sell:

I kind of think that Longo is ready for a change as he knows what he will not have next season.

I kind of think that Longo may be ready for a change as he knows what he will not have next season.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2018, 06:55 PM
I kind of think that Longo may be ready for a change as he knows what he will not have next season.

That's true. He'll have options & leave on his own

Bubb Rubb
11-23-2018, 07:02 PM

So..... buy or sell:

They're going to get rid of a few more. They're not done on the defensive side of the ball, either. They're just trying to keep some recruits from bailing.

Anyone recruiting against them for those players will be using that, too.