PDA

View Full Version : SEC inside

parabrave
11-23-2018, 06:06 PM
will feature the egg bowl Wednesday night.

maroonmania
11-23-2018, 09:09 PM
I look forward to this week's episode of "The Season" that features Ole Miss. Should be a good one. Maybe they can play "Col. Reb is crying" in the background as they show clips of the Egg Bowl.

RocketDawg
11-23-2018, 09:14 PM
I look forward to this week's episode of "The Season" that features Ole Miss. Should be a good one. Maybe they can play "Col. Reb is crying" in the background as they show clips of the Egg Bowl.

Why are they even having that series? I can't imagine there's much national interest.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 09:15 PM
Why are they even having that series? I can't imagine there's much national interest.

Whoever does that series, they do a very good job. If you watch it, you'd be convinced that Ole Miss was a National Championship contender.

RocketDawg
11-23-2018, 09:18 PM
Whoever does that series, they do a very good job. If you watch it, you'd be convinced that Ole Miss was a National Championship contender.

I'll have to check it out I suppose.

TUSK
11-23-2018, 09:18 PM

"National Interest"??? Dude, there won't be much "North Mississippi Interest"....

How many cats went to yesterday's Egg Bowl.... 35-45K???

Cowbell
11-23-2018, 10:16 PM
"National Interest"??? Dude, there won't be much "North Mississippi Interest"....

How many cats went to yesterday's Egg Bowl.... 35-45K???

Uh, actually, the majority of those were dawgs.

TUSK
11-23-2018, 10:32 PM
Uh, actually, the majority of those were dawgs.

Oh, I believe that, Cowbell... What I don't understand is with the free tickets, why wasn't a 60K stadium "sold" out for such a big rivalry game...

Thanksgiving?

tireddawg
11-23-2018, 10:37 PM
Oh, I believe that, Cowbell... What I don't understand is with the free tickets, why wasn't a 60K stadium "sold" out for such a big rivalry game...

Thanksgiving?

Apathy

maroonmania
11-23-2018, 11:03 PM

Don't know but I will have lots of interest for this episode. :)

You do have to give the OM PR department credit for getting stuff like this for their program. Agree that I don't understand why ESPN would be interested in having a season long series on a cheater program on probation that can't even go to a bowl.

drummerdawg
11-23-2018, 11:43 PM

That's why they do it.

Dawgology
11-24-2018, 12:58 AM
That's why they do it.

Exactly. It’s a lesson our PR dept should learn.

RougeDawg
11-24-2018, 07:52 AM

Thanksgiving?

They already played and lost to their ?real rival? earlier in the season.**