PDA

View Full Version : Another Example of why ED >The Pack

Bully13
11-23-2018, 05:23 PM
I still go over there every now and then. I'm not saying they're total trash and I really don't care for msg board pissing matches. They've got some good posters with some good humor talent.

Here's a thread about how we need to do work and keep Stoops. Agreed. Good topic IMO.

But check out how they allow shitbirds to highjack talking about one of our players that may not be happy. I even chimed in with a WTF (post 31 or so). "He May want some new scenery and I wouldn't blame him." you kidding me? no fan board should allow that kinda shit IMO.

https://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?193740-OK-Cohen-Time-to-lock-down-Shoop&p=1561258#post1561258

RocketDawg
11-23-2018, 05:27 PM
I still go over there every now and then. I'm not saying they're total trash and I really don't care for msg board pissing matches. They've got some good posters with some good humor talent.

Here's a thread about how we need to do work and keep Stoops. Agreed. Good topic IMO.

But check out how they allow shitbirds to highjack talking about one of our players that may not be happy. I even chimed in with a WTF (post 31 or so). "He May want some new scenery and I wouldn't blame him." you kidding me? no fan board should allow that kinda shit IMO.

https://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?193740-OK-Cohen-Time-to-lock-down-Shoop&p=1561258#post1561258

I believe olblue (the guy who posted the change of scenery thing) is a UK guy, not OM.

Coursesuper
11-23-2018, 05:31 PM
Hadad is a clueless turd. He’s doesn’t know shat from shinola, he just regurgitates whatever His UM assclown masters feed him.

MarketingBully
11-23-2018, 05:34 PM
Olblue is the biggest asshole worst poster I have seen on any MSU message board I have seen. He’s a huge Louisville fan and Rick Pitino is his daddy.

Bully13
11-23-2018, 05:35 PM
I believe olblue (the guy who posted the change of scenery thing) is a UK guy, not OM.

I don't give a 17 what school he's from. We've been dominating KY for a while prior to this year and they allow that punk to come over and trash our university. I just don't think it should be allowed. I'd be willing to bet that POS wasn't around prior to the KY loss.

Todd4State
11-23-2018, 05:58 PM
I'm confused.

1. Didn't Leo and Willie Gay BOTH start this year in our 4-3 base defense? Why would Willie take his spot?

2. Players don't declare for the NFL draft just because they want a change of scenery and are "afraid that they are going to get beat out."

I also think that there is a lot of assumption that the Rebel Rags crap is "weighing" on Leo.

Political Hack
11-23-2018, 06:08 PM
That's actually what prompted the creation of this board. All in all, I don't think it's a huge deal but it is nice to be able to talk bulldog sports with bulldogs without being interrupted by OM fans.

Bully13
11-23-2018, 06:30 PM
That's actually what prompted the creation of this board. All in all, I don't think it's a huge deal but it is nice to be able to talk bulldog sports with bulldogs without being interrupted by OM fans.

Exactly. I signed up for the pack in '13 (thus Bully13) and as you can see on that thread, that was my 164th post there. Once I found ED, I felt more at home here. It's kinda like they're selling out for clicks and membership at the detriment to MSU. I don't get a fan board that allows the trashing of your school but piss off your rival and you get the ax.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-23-2018, 06:51 PM

100% agree.

99jc
11-23-2018, 06:59 PM
100% agree.

Most of the time SPS posts are even about sports. They have let that board go to shit.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 09:08 PM
I think what happened was that when the Sixpack decided to expand to podcasts and Supertalk radio, their Ole Miss handlers probably told them to clamp down on people who trashed Ole Miss.

Thus, when I criticized State for letting an Ole Miss pedophile sponsor MSU athletics, I was banned.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dsu7DEZV4AEOe50.jpg

Bully13
11-23-2018, 09:17 PM
what does "OMNPC" stand for?

Tbaen
11-23-2018, 09:51 PM
Ol' Blue is a Rebel and one of the worst. He's the grandpappy of message board trolls.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 10:16 PM
NPC is "Non-Playing Character, it's a gaming term. OM is Ole Miss. They're programmed to call us "Rednecks", "People who work for a living", "homophobes", "Real Christians", etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3mRxbky2HM

Bully13
11-23-2018, 10:19 PM
NPC is "Non-Playing Character, it's a gaming term. OM is Ole Miss. They're programmed to call us "Rednecks", "People who work for a living", "homophobes", "Real Christians", etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3mRxbky2HM

excellent

MedDawg
11-23-2018, 11:27 PM
I think what happened was that when the Sixpack decided to expand to podcasts and Supertalk radio, their Ole Miss handlers probably told them to clamp down on people who trashed Ole Miss.

Thus, when I criticized State for letting an Ole Miss pedophile sponsor MSU athletics, I was banned.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dsu7DEZV4AEOe50.jpg

I think it was more the Vichy Bulldogs comment than your criticizing the sponsorship. Didn't bother me, I don't know that that is.

What is a Vichy Bulldog?

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 11:44 PM
I think it was more the Vichy Bulldogs comment than your criticizing the sponsorship. Didn't bother me, I don't know that that is.

What is a Vichy Bulldog?

Remember the Vichy French, who collaborated with the Nazis during WW II? A Vichy Bulldog is an MSU person who collaborates with Ole Miss.

mstatefan91
11-24-2018, 12:04 AM
Brian's reason for saying Leo should consider leaving Mississippi State is "because I believe it?"

That's weak and should not be put out to all of his listeners/followers.. and I like Brian

TUSK
11-24-2018, 12:13 AM
Y'all have done 17ed up, now... askin' Mutt about "vichy"... LOL

Mutt, 20 years from now, the disparaging term will be "millennial"...

Todd4State
11-24-2018, 12:43 AM
Ol' Blue is a Rebel and one of the worst. He's the grandpappy of message board trolls.

I'm definitely confused as to what his connection to MSU is.

TUSK
11-24-2018, 01:12 AM
I'm definitely confused as to what his connection to MSU is.

Todd, OlBlue is a KY guy.... and he's not even a decent troll.

Todd4State
11-24-2018, 01:13 AM
Todd, OlBlue is a KY guy.... and he's not even a decent troll.

I'm just not sure why a Kentucky guy would be on a MSU message board. And he's on more than one- I've seen him on Genespage too under another username.

MarketingBully
11-24-2018, 01:46 AM
I'm just not sure why a Kentucky guy would be on a MSU message board. And he's on more than one- I've seen him on Genespage too under another username.

He’s actually from Kentucky and a Louisville guy. He thinks he knows all there is to know about basketball. He’s an asshole of the highest order and trolls people for the hell of it. He’s on 247 as a number of different handles until Paul bans him which eventually he has to.

dawgoneyall
11-24-2018, 06:25 AM
Remember the Vichy French, who collaborated with the Nazis during WW II? A Vichy Bulldog is an MSU person who collaborates with Ole Miss.

Yep that was the reason

BrunswickDawg
11-24-2018, 08:47 AM

You are asking a token Bama guy on a MSU board why a Kentucky fan would be on MSU boards. Is that the 7th sign? Do I win something?

TaleofTwoDogs
11-24-2018, 11:14 AM
You are asking a token Bama guy on a MSU board why a Kentucky fan would be on MSU boards. Is that the 7th sign? Do I win something?

How about post of the hour! Prize includes free chat on SPS for the day!

Mutt the Hoople
11-24-2018, 12:21 PM
Ol Blue graduated Mississippi State, but lives in Kentucky. His best buddy on these message boards was JGrissom, until he died. Then his best friend was Futaba, until he died.

It's best not to make friends with Ol Blue- it could kill you.

RocketDawg
11-24-2018, 12:30 PM
Ol Blue graduated Mississippi State, but lives in Kentucky. His best buddy on these message boards was JGrissom, until he died. Then his best friend was Futaba, until he died.

It's best not to make friends with Ol Blue- it could kill you.

A friend of mine is from Kentucky. He's a big Kentucky basketball fan, but pulls for guess who in football ... Alabama! Goes with winners. He may have to start supporting UK football a little now.