PDA

View Full Version : IT'S. JUST. NOT. FAIR....

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2018, 12:46 PM
I don't recall the Egg Bowl being volitile until OM started buying off MSU players & diving at MSU player's ankles. Bunch of babies

https://i.imgur.com/9G2Jdmy.jpg

BulldogDX55
11-23-2018, 12:48 PM
They only complain about the vitriol when we're winning. Them going after Fitz and LT's ankles, pissing on the goalpost, waving at the cameras, and planting a flag midfield is fine if they're winning.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2018, 12:49 PM
Cry babies. They never say this when they win. Screw em!

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 12:51 PM
We won the football game, we won the after-game fistfight, we drank their 17 in milkshake.

Coursesuper
11-23-2018, 12:51 PM
Well you know what they say in Russia Rebs, Toughski Shitski.

Cooterpoot
11-23-2018, 12:58 PM
Pussies

Commercecomet24
11-23-2018, 01:01 PM
You know when someone challenges you, you can fight or you can quit. They want to quit.

TrapGame
11-23-2018, 01:07 PM
That's a post from a sniveling loser trying to rationalize why his team got their shit pushed in on their home turf.

Get used to it. Y'all pissed off Joe. He's your new daddy now.

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2018, 01:13 PM
I personally saw a girl get taken out on a stretcher in Vaught after a UM fan threw a whiskey bottle into the visitors section. I have never seen that type of thing happen at Davis Wade. People said the team had things thrown at them as they came out, I have never seen that anywhere.

There is a lot of butt hurt going on in their fanbase. The direction of the programs have a lot to do with it. We have 9 straight bowl games and they now have 3 straight sitting at home seasons. They probably also have to ratchet back buying players to at least not obvious. I haven't seen them go after any top 5 players in the country. It must kill them to know they can't just buy whichever player they want now.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-23-2018, 01:17 PM
One of the biggest Egg Bowl fights was in Jackson in the late 80’s...Judging by Ole Miss attendance, they may want to start selling some of their home games tho.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 01:50 PM
I personally saw a girl get taken out on a stretcher in Vaught after a UM fan threw a whiskey bottle into the visitors section. I have never seen that type of thing happen at Davis Wade. People said the team had things thrown at them as they came out, I have never seen that anywhere.

There is a lot of butt hurt going on in their fanbase. The direction of the programs have a lot to do with it. We have 9 straight bowl games and they now have 3 straight sitting at home seasons. They probably also have to ratchet back buying players to at least not obvious. I haven't seen them go after any top 5 players in the country. It must kill them to know they can't just buy whichever player they want now.
To be fair, I was hit in the hand by a whiskey bottle when I was at State in the mid-80's. It was from the State student section, and right after we hit a last second field goal to beat LSU.

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2018, 01:55 PM
To be fair, I was hit in the hand by a whiskey bottle when I was at State in the mid-80's. It was from the State student section, and right after we hit a last second field goal to beat LSU.

Honestly, I haven't seen actual bottles fly in a long time. When I was a student people used to throw cups into the air and it would just rain down on whoever in the student section. Sometimes people would throw cups with drink still in them. We usually sat at the top just because of that before they built the East Side upper deck.

robert
11-23-2018, 01:58 PM
So what do the rebel/bear/shark fans have to look forward to..............basketball. lol

BayouDawg
11-23-2018, 02:02 PM
This exemplifies the difference in mentalities of the fan bases and programs as a whole. When they came to Starkville and broke ankles and urinated on the field did we whine and cry about them being meanie heads? No we we said alright next year we?ll tag ya back. I thank God everyday I am a bulldog!

Todd4State
11-23-2018, 02:10 PM
This exemplifies the difference in mentalities of the fan bases and programs as a whole. When they came to Starkville and broke ankles and urinated on the field did we whine and cry about them being meanie heads? No we we said alright next year we?ll tag ya back. I thank God everyday I am a bulldog!

And in the words of Mark Keenum....WE DID IT!

Bully13
11-23-2018, 02:15 PM
anybody throwing anything at any kind of event that has the potential to do substantial harm should do jail time.

BayouDawg
11-23-2018, 02:20 PM
And in the words of Mark Keenum....WE DID IT!

We ran it down their throats and made em like it. We made their as quit! It was glorious!

LC Dawg
11-23-2018, 03:58 PM
Only thing that will make Ole Miss fans happy about the Egg Bowl is if we go back to the 50s and 60s when they dominated the series. Most also want to go back to other aspects of this era.

DownwardDawg
11-23-2018, 04:02 PM
After their garbage last year, we’ve been waiting a year for this. We get to enjoy for the next several years. They gonna suck.

DownwardDawg
11-23-2018, 04:20 PM
After their garbage last year, we’ve been waiting a year for this. We get to enjoy for the next several years. They gonna suck.

parabrave
11-23-2018, 04:20 PM
I don't recall the Egg Bowl being volitile until OM started buying off MSU players & diving at MSU player's ankles. Bunch of babies

BS I remember going to the last game in Jackson with family members from both schools. First time I ever wanted to beat the holy crap out of a fan when a drunken OM bastard started a fight behind us and it became a almost entire section free for all. This was right after the melee when both teams came onto the field.

Cooterpoot
11-23-2018, 04:28 PM
Wait, BW and Rosie just said OM honored Beeland Speaks at the game last night. And they wonder why shit is like it is? LOL!! 17rs!

DogsofAnarchy
11-23-2018, 07:02 PM

It was volatile way before now. We had bench clearing brawls before and some of the fights were way worse than last night. We just have a bunch of fans who don?t know much about our history.

StarkVegasSteve
11-23-2018, 07:38 PM
If they think it's volatile now let them run that white trash POS Corral on the field next year in Starkville, he'll be booed and cussed out of the stadium.