PDA

View Full Version : Good job, joe

msstate7
11-23-2018, 07:40 AM
I've been critical of joe a lot this year, and to be honest, I don't think it was unfair. While I'm still really disappointed we weren't able to get this team in a NY6 bowl, joe has righted the ship nicely. More than beating the teams we should down the stretch, the recruiting is getting much better headed into early signing day. Joe is looking more and more like a good hire every day. I've been tough on him at times this year, so felt I should give him an atta boy. Now finish this bowl and recruiting class strong, joe

Dawgfan77
11-23-2018, 09:45 AM
I started turning the corner a little last week. Last night and the way Joe was after the game. I?m on board with him now. The improvement Fitz made from LSU to Egg was coaching pure and simple. We return a lot I mean a lot of talent next year plus we are adding more with this class. We don?t have a Simmons or Sweat or Abram but we still have some guys who can ball
We add Kelly Bryant to this team and we will surprise some folks next year

99jc
11-23-2018, 09:48 AM
I've been critical of joe a lot this year, and to be honest, I don't think it was unfair. While I'm still really disappointed we weren't able to get this team in a NY6 bowl, joe has righted the ship nicely. More than beating the teams we should down the stretch, the recruiting is getting much better headed into early signing day. Joe is looking more and more like a good hire every day. I've been tough on him at times this year, so felt I should give him an atta boy. Now finish this bowl and recruiting class strong, joe

I've been more critical of him than anyone....I still have my doubts but what he did after the game got my respect...when he cussed Bjork and said he wasn't going to take their Shit won me over.

West Tn Dawg
11-23-2018, 09:50 AM
Yep, when he takes on the Ole Piss AD, he has all my respect!

Cooterpoot
11-23-2018, 09:54 AM
I started seeing what he was doing with recruiting a few weeks back, so that told me we definitely didn't have the personnel to do what he wanted on offense. He had to adjust to the SEC too. I believe we're headed in the right direction now. Just took a little time.

Dawgfan77
11-23-2018, 10:05 AM
I started seeing what he was doing with recruiting a few weeks back, so that told me we definitely didn't have the personnel to do what he wanted on offense. He had to adjust to the SEC too. I believe we're headed in the right direction now. Just took a little time.
I think we are starting to see why the players love him as well

dawgday166
11-23-2018, 10:13 AM
I'm there too. What had surprised me was how hard the players kept fighting in games ... I thought he might lose them but that hasn't been the case.

I'm seeing a lot of positives over last 3 weeks or so. I think the O staff is coaching some better now too. Hope there is no staff turnover unless he needs to make an adjustment on O side of ball maybe. I really like the D staff and hope it stays together.