PDA

View Full Version : Corral- a dodged bullet

Marshdawg
11-23-2018, 02:20 AM
I believe Corral demonstrated he will be a severe liability moving forward for the confederates. Too much of a hothead to be a productive qb/leader

Bothrops
11-23-2018, 02:21 AM
That guy has no idea where he is on a map.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2018, 02:24 AM
That guy has no idea where he is on a map.

This exactly! That don't play here.

BuckyIsAB****
11-23-2018, 02:26 AM
His presence on the field angered me. There was a lot of rumors about that kid when they took him but this is the one time where the rumors were underexaggerated.

He is perfect for them. He has an unjustified sense of superiority. He is the drunk frat boy waving Daddys credit card around and picks on the guy with blue jeans on in the corner and gets beat to a pulp

Bully13
11-23-2018, 02:51 AM
was there any particular thing he did in H.S. or was it just his overall demeanor?

msstate7
11-23-2018, 07:45 AM
I saw a kid with some talent. I think he's a guy they can build that offense around. He got his first extended action against one of the best defenses in the country and his main rival... not an easy task. Now he certainly was borderline out of control emotionally, but I think he should grow out of that. Losing 4 olinemen and some really good WRs is gonna make next year really, really tough on him and OM

79acctngdawg
11-23-2018, 08:04 AM
I don't recall seeing a player pace the sidelines like he was doing every time ESPN showed him....looked like a tiger at the zoo.

WinningIsRelentless
11-23-2018, 08:09 AM
The sign everyone is missing about Corral is this, none of his teammates stood around him or talked to him in the sideline and when the fight broke out none of them tried to help him.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-23-2018, 08:23 AM
He had one too many Redbulls before the game... He also was runoff from a $30K year private school in California after a fight with Wayne Gretzky’s son.

bulldawg28
11-23-2018, 08:23 AM
I saw a kid with some talent. I think he's a guy they can build that offense around. He got his first extended action against one of the best defenses in the country and his main rival... not an easy task. Now he certainly was borderline out of control emotionally, but I think he should grow out of that. Losing 4 olinemen and some really good WRs is gonna make next year really, really tough on him and OM

You saw two busted plays with both completions were under thrown. Sorry man you saw nothing from that kid last night.

TALL DAWG
11-23-2018, 08:26 AM
I don't recall seeing a player pace the sidelines like he was doing every time ESPN showed him....looked like a tiger at the zoo.

Tiger at the zoo? He looked like a kitty cat pacing the porch of plantation mansion wondering if them BIG DAWGS were going to chew his a$$ up!

Tama Flu wanted NO part of the BIG DAWGS and checked out with a little hand bruise in 1st Q after he fumbled. Good SR leadership there.

NYDawg
11-23-2018, 08:34 AM

More like a deranged rooster. It's not a good look.

msstate7
11-23-2018, 08:39 AM
You saw two busted plays with both completions were under thrown. Sorry man you saw nothing from that kid last night.

Again, he was getting his feet wet vs 1 of the best defenses in the country. Before last night, he threw 2 passes vs an sec team (both vs South Carolina). I saw a kid with a good arm and pretty nice mobility. He's a hot head that won't ever reach his potential till he calms down, but he has potential. Not saying he's the next Eli manning for them, but he's got potential for sure

79acctngdawg
11-23-2018, 08:44 AM
It was Hoyett that saved him from Peters...Ha

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 08:44 AM
was there any particular thing he did in H.S. or was it just his overall demeanor?

Last year, I was hearing that PAC 12 schools (USC, UCLA) shied away from him after he had to transfer to another high school after beating up Wayne Gretzky's kid.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaGators/comments/6nil29/what_bad_news_came_out_about_matt_corral/?utm_source=BD&utm_medium=Search&utm_name=Bing&utm_content=PSR1

That his family has drinking problems just is an asset at OM.

Mobile Bay
11-23-2018, 09:00 AM
Supposedly Golden Corral showed up at USC's camp drunk.

DogsofAnarchy
11-23-2018, 09:01 AM

Ole Miss apologist. **** him and his stupid ass. I saw an idiot make a couple of throws and that was about it. I saw a 6’ punk try to act like a tough guy and get bitch slapped and his helmet ripped off.

DogsofAnarchy
11-23-2018, 09:05 AM
Again, he was getting his feet wet vs 1 of the best defenses in the country. Before last night, he threw 2 passes vs an sec team (both vs South Carolina). I saw a kid with a good arm and pretty nice mobility. He's a hot head that won't ever reach his potential till he calms down, but he has potential. Not saying he's the next Eli manning for them, but he's got potential for sure

Just like I have known before....you know WAY to much about Ole Miss to be a Bulldog.....**** Matt Corral and his tough guy want to be acting ass. Potential? Yeah, potentially get his ASS whopped!!

msstate7
11-23-2018, 09:14 AM
Just like I have known before....you know WAY to much about Ole Miss to be a Bulldog.....**** Matt Corral and his tough guy want to be acting ass. Potential? Yeah, potentially get his ASS whopped!!

You're an idiot. My brain can actually handle knowing more than one team's personnel. I told this board all week to bet on state bc it was easy money. Corral has potential, and I'm sorry if that offends you. Will he reach that full potential? Who knows. He will have an abysmal team surrounding him next season and most likely the year after.

TNDawg35
11-23-2018, 09:18 AM
Coral ain’t nothing but a baby back bitch...

I seen it dawg
11-23-2018, 09:19 AM
**** that shitbird

Captain Falcon
11-23-2018, 09:20 AM
Corral is talented but he’s also a ticking time bomb that is just waiting to self destruct. And the team he will be on next year is going to be dreadful.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2018, 09:22 AM
Corral would be at USC without his "issues". He had already been kicked out of one high school before the one over the Gretzky incident. All I saw on the SC boards about him was that he showed up at their camp under the influence of something and he was asked to leave and they stopped recruiting him. Also don't forget that he committed to Florida after SC cut him loose. One of the first things Mullen did when he got there was tell him to look elsewhere. After all that was there any doubt at all where he would end up?

shannondawg
11-23-2018, 09:28 AM
You think a couple of trips to Hati will help?

Seriously the guy looked like a loose cannon on the sidelines.

I believe Corral demonstrated he will be a severe liability moving forward for the confederates. Too much of a hothead to be a productive qb/leader

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 09:31 AM
You're an idiot. My brain can actually handle knowing more than one team's personnel. I told this board all week to bet on state bc it was easy money. Corral has potential, and I'm sorry if that offends you. Will he reach that full potential? Who knows. He will have an abysmal team surrounding him next season and most likely the year after.

Let teams, who have a defensive pulse, get some game film on Corral, and scheme their defenses to cause him problems, then it can better be determined what his potential is. If he continues to jaw and act cocky at SEC defensive players, his potential will be a mute point. There is a reason the Big West Coast teams didn't offer him, but he fits right in with the OM culture.

I seen it dawg
11-23-2018, 09:33 AM
It ain't gonna matter. Luke will still be HC, corral will still be a piece of shit, OM has no one left to play offense, and their recruiting is a dumpster fire. **** those shitbirds.

BeastMan
11-23-2018, 09:47 AM
It ain't gonna matter. Luke will still be HC, corral will still be a piece of shit, OM has no one left to play offense, and their recruiting is a dumpster fire. **** those shitbirds.

Their OL will be absolutely flaming trash next year w/out Little, Patterson, and Rawlings. Their WRs will go from being the best group in the nation to middle-of-the-pack. That offense will be awful next year. On defense they lose some depth on the DL and the 3 best players in the secondary. LB will still be worst in the SEC. If Benito Jones leaves you’re looking at the worst defense in CFB. If he stays you’re probably still looking at the worst defense in CFB. Also, they have zero QB depth behind Corral. Alex Faniel wouldn’t start at Holmes Community College. They are a 2-win team 0fer in the SEC again.

msbulldog
11-23-2018, 10:06 AM
Let teams, who have a defensive pulse, get some game film on Corral, and scheme their defenses to cause him problems, then it can better be determined what his potential is. If he continues to jaw and act cocky at SEC defensive players, his potential will be a mute point. There is a reason the Big West Coast teams didn't offer him, but he fits right in with the OM culture.

If he continues to jaw and act cocky at SEC defensive players, yeah it will be moot, those defensive players will stomp a mud hole in him.

I seen it dawg
11-23-2018, 10:11 AM
Their OL will be absolutely flaming trash next year w/out Little, Patterson, and Rawlings. Their WRs will go from being the best group in the nation to middle-of-the-pack. That offense will be awful next year. On defense they lose some depth on the DL and the 3 best players in the secondary. LB will still be worst in the SEC. If Benito Jones leaves you’re looking at the worst defense in CFB. If he stays you’re probably still looking at the worst defense in CFB. Also, they have zero QB depth behind Corral. Alex Faniel wouldn’t start at Holmes Community College. They are a 2-win team 0fer in the SEC again.

Hey man!! Don't be trippin on Holmes...

DogsofAnarchy
11-23-2018, 10:52 AM
**** that shitbird

I agree 100%!!

Bully13
11-23-2018, 11:48 AM
I think not having any of his team mates not coming to his aid while Peters was ripping his head off may be some kind of indication of what his fellow players feel about him.

Turfdawg67
11-23-2018, 11:50 AM

He's got nothing negative to say about State so he does the next best thing... defends Ole Miss. Ban the troll.

Turfdawg67
11-23-2018, 11:53 AM

Corral on the sidelines be like...

https://i.postimg.cc/XqhX5RXx/IMG-0579.gif

Barking 13
11-23-2018, 12:07 PM
I saw MGK 2.0

Bully13
11-23-2018, 12:11 PM
I saw MGK X 4

FIFY

Political Hack
11-23-2018, 01:26 PM
Kid was overhyped and not worth the headache, which is why everyone else dropped him after taking a closer look.

shoeless joe
11-23-2018, 01:30 PM
Best throw he made was the smitherman pick. And I'm not being phoesicius(sp?). That really was a good throw. But that was about it.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 01:34 PM
Corral on the sidelines be like...

https://i.postimg.cc/XqhX5RXx/IMG-0579.gif

Corral= Zoolander?

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 01:39 PM
He's got nothing negative to say about State so he does the next best thing... defends Ole Miss. Ban the troll.

So far today, November 23rd, he hasn't, but give him time. He trolls for argumentative comments. Must be an ego boost or something.

msstate7
11-23-2018, 01:42 PM
So far today, November 23rd, he hasn't, but give him time. He trolls for argumentative comments. Must be an ego boost or something.

You and turf have me on the mind 247. I'll sell you two some dirty underwear if you ask nice

Jack Lambert
11-23-2018, 01:59 PM
I felt like I was watching a Caveman Geico commercial while he was walking around the side line.

TALL DAWG
11-23-2018, 02:23 PM
Their OL will be absolutely flaming trash next year w/out Little, Patterson, and Rawlings. Their WRs will go from being the best group in the nation to middle-of-the-pack. That offense will be awful next year. On defense they lose some depth on the DL and the 3 best players in the secondary. LB will still be worst in the SEC. If Benito Jones leaves you?re looking at the worst defense in CFB. If he stays you?re probably still looking at the worst defense in CFB. Also, they have zero QB depth behind Corral. Alex Faniel wouldn?t start at Holmes Community College. They are a 2-win team 0fer in the SEC again.

IF Benito goes pro?? He will be a fool to return to that defense.
They will be worse next year on D and O for that matter.

msstate7
11-23-2018, 03:15 PM
IF Benito goes pro?? He will be a fool to return to that defense.
They will be worse next year on D and O for that matter.

They were last in the Sec this year, but it'll be even worse next season. They'll be 0-8 in sec next season