PDA

View Full Version : AJ's Alleged Touchdown Catch Was Given And Then It Was Taken Away...Awwwww***

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 01:20 AM
AJ is 0 and 2 on his last two alleged touchdown catches. You know he would have felt bad, if those calls had been officially called touchdowns, when in fact they weren't. So he should send a complimentary letter commending the SEC Replay Officials for making sure the correct calls were finally made after the SEC on the field officials made the incorrect calls (they screwed up).

TUSK
11-23-2018, 01:21 AM
REC doin' werk.

Todd4State
11-23-2018, 01:22 AM
I still don't understand why Ole Miss fans are or were so upset about the call in the Vanderbilt game. He had to complete to catch. And he did not.

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 01:33 AM
I still don't understand why Ole Miss fans are or were so upset about the call in the Vanderbilt game. He had to complete to catch. And he did not.

I think if AJ had it to do over again I think he would probably be more careful to secure the ball all the way through the process. It looked to me like he thought he had made the touchdown, but was trying to hold the ball (show boating on the ground - Look what I have !), and the ball moved and he then didn't have possession through the whole process. JMO

Todd4State
11-23-2018, 01:36 AM
I think if AJ had it to do over again I think he would probably be more careful to secure the ball all the way through the process. It looked to me like he thought he had made the touchdown, but was trying to hold the ball (show boating on the ground - Look what I have !), and the ball moved and he then didn't have possession through the whole process. JMO

No doubt. But at the same time he appears to be too arrogant to think he was in the wrong based on his rant about it after the Vanderbilt game.

DLGDawg
11-23-2018, 01:37 AM

The look on OM fans faces was priceless when they realized the td was called back tonight.

The time had clearly expired. I knew all that ensued after the play was all for nothing because it was gonna be called back. At least I was hoping they would review it. If it would?ve been bama...the td would have stood.

Todd4State
11-23-2018, 01:38 AM
The look on OM fans faces was priceless when they realized the td was called back tonight.

The time had clearly expired. I knew all that ensued after the play was all for nothing because it was gonna be called back. At least I was hoping they would review it. If it would?ve been bama...the td would have stood.

It was beautiful. As was Smitherman taking away the ball from Lodge.

DLGDawg
11-23-2018, 01:46 AM
It was beautiful. As was Smitherman taking away the ball from Lodge.
Oh absolutely. That was a thing of beauty.

Basically, the only offense they had tonight was the jump ball pass.

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 01:52 AM
Oh absolutely. That was a thing of beauty.

Basically, the only offense they had tonight was the jump ball pass.

That jump ball pass should be past history. Unless they can get a clone of AJ, Metcalf or Lodge.