PDA

View Full Version : It's good to have a coach that cares again

Todd4State
11-22-2018, 11:47 PM
I understand wanting to better yourself in your career, but you shouldn't do it at the expense of your current job if you are still employed. That's what Dan did.

Just really refreshing to see Joe's quote about how we will play with class but we won't take shit from anyone. That's what I ask our coach to do at a minimum.

The scary thing for Ole Miss is I don't think they have hit rock bottom yet. I'm not sure what kind of coaching changes they will make other than I'm pretty sure Longo is gone- especially after lighting us up for 3 points tonight.

And for the record for me personally- the score isn't totally settled until we beat the crap out of them next year.

I think everyone see why Jamal Peters is my boy now. He shut up Arthur Brown again. And Corral is lucky that Jamal didn't beat the crap out of him.

Pit Bull
11-22-2018, 11:55 PM
I understand wanting to better yourself in your career, but you shouldn't do it at the expense of your current job if you are still employed. That's what Dan did.

Just really refreshing to see Joe's quote about how we will play with class but we won't take shit from anyone. That's what I ask our coach to do at a minimum.

The scary thing for Ole Miss is I don't think they have hit rock bottom yet. I'm not sure what kind of coaching changes they will make other than I'm pretty sure Longo is gone- especially after lighting us up for 3 points tonight.

And for the record for me personally- the score isn't totally settled until we beat the crap out of them next year.

I think everyone see why Jamal Peters is my boy now. He shut up Arthur Brown again. And Corral is lucky that Jamal didn't beat the crap out of him.

They are going to lose at least 3 WRs as high draft picks, so there will be a dropoff for sure. They do have a couple good ones coming up, but they aren't anywhere close to their current WRs. Corral (if he's not in prison by then) will have a year's experience under his belt and should be an above average QB. So, IMO, we beat them pretty bad with KT or Mayden. If JoMo turns out to be a keeper, I hope he will stay for the long haul. Now, it's time to go out and recruit like a wild banchee!!

basedog
11-22-2018, 11:59 PM
Gotta like how we improved as the year went along. I think Joe has leadership qualities who is dedicated and believes he will succeed at Msu. He really has grown on me the second half of the season. I believe now.

TXDawg
11-23-2018, 12:20 AM
They are going to lose at least 3 WRs as high draft picks, so there will be a dropoff for sure. They do have a couple good ones coming up, but they aren't anywhere close to their current WRs. Corral (if he's not in prison by then) will have a year's experience under his belt and should be an above average QB. So, IMO, we beat them pretty bad with KT or Mayden. If JoMo turns out to be a keeper, I hope he will stay for the long haul. Now, it's time to go out and recruit like a wild banchee!!

If what we saw tonight from Corral was after having a full season in the program, I’m not the least bit worried about him next year. He’s a hot head that can throw a decent jump ball, but that’s about it. He’ll be ejected from at least one game before the Egg Bowl.

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 12:30 AM
Gotta like how we improved as the year went along. I think Joe has leadership qualities who is dedicated and believes he will succeed at Msu. He really has grown on me the second half of the season. I believe now.

+1................ 7 must have lost his phone or computer (lol) or maybe it's just because there is nothing negative to argue about.

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 12:33 AM
If what we saw tonight from Corral was after having a full season in the program, I’m not the least bit worried about him next year. He’s a hot head that can throw a decent jump ball, but that’s about it. He’ll be ejected from at least one game before the Egg Bowl.

If he starts jawing back and being cocky acting at SEC defensive players, he will be watching from the sidelines, or somewhere else other than on the field.

Todd4State
11-23-2018, 12:35 AM
If he starts jawing back and being cocky acting at SEC defensive players, he will be watching from the sidelines, or some where other than on the field.

Maybe he can hire Braxton Hoyett as his bodyguard.**

DLGDawg
11-23-2018, 12:38 AM
JoeMo said all the right things leading up to the rivalry game. He actually had the team prepared to play too.

But now, he actually has seen it, felt it and now truly understands it.

I TRULY hope he turns out to the man.

Todd4State
11-23-2018, 12:50 AM
JoeMo said all the right things leading up to the rivalry game. He actually had the team prepared to play too.

But now, he actually has seen it, felt it and now truly understands it.

I TRULY hope he turns out to the man.

The good news is I think he understands it without having to lose it first.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2018, 01:33 AM
The good news is I think he understands it without having to lose it first.

This! He's a full blooded Dawg now!

basedog
11-23-2018, 08:56 AM
8 wins, 4-4 in the Sec, a chance for 9 wins, going to a good bowl, more practice for our young guys, recruiting will pick up nicely now, pretty good returning group next year and Joe has grown up and this team got better by the end of the year!

I'm not disappointed, pretty good for a first year Coach who never Coached in the toughest conference in the country!