PDA

View Full Version : Yo, AJ

Cooterpoot
11-22-2018, 11:26 PM
You got schooled by Peters tonight. You?ve got a losing record vs State andno bowl games. Suck it!

Todd4State
11-22-2018, 11:27 PM
It's not the first time Peters schooled him.

nWo = No one was open. (Stolen from Twitter)

Goldendawg
11-22-2018, 11:30 PM
He will be the next Threadwell in the Pros. Will probably also refuse to run the 40 at the combine and thinks a route tree is found in a National Forest. Hail State!

Turfdawg67
11-22-2018, 11:32 PM
Gotta love Twitter and how quickly people get this stuff!! Front and back...

https://i.postimg.cc/1tm9gQjP/IMG-0576.jpg

justwin
11-23-2018, 12:50 AM
85 catches with 6 tds? are you kidding me? 4 of the 6 tds came against nonconference too. 1 of his only 2 sec tds was vs auburn in mop up late in 4Q and the other td vs vandy...and they LOST to vandy..in overtime.

i'm sorry, he's a volume shooter, nothing more. you don't have 85 catches and score 2 sec tds and are fast. he is slow, overweight & the master of the offensive P.I. i can maybe see catching 85 balls with few tds work in the nfl, but not in college. 1 meaningful conference td in conference play on 85 catches is laughable.

If someone drafts him in first 2 rounds, they are screwed. 6' 230 lb wrs dont last in the NFL. he has suspect hands and disappears in the clutch. early in each sec game, he either doesnt make the catch or jumps offsides. The last several years of nfl 1st round drafted wrs are all sub 4.4 which AJ isn't. the only wr drafted higher than he shouldve was paidwell, but paidwell had ten fold the college career as AJ and now is turrible in the NFL.

he is a bust before being a bust. I'll be shocked if he breaks a 4.5. He's closer to a high 4.5 or 4.6 and lacks height.

plus, his entire hometown hates him, rightfully.

make no mistake, Ole Miss was his ONLY offer. Bama & MSU pulled their offers.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2018, 12:55 AM
You got schooled by Peters tonight. You?ve got a losing record vs State andno bowl games. Suck it!

He never had a winning season either

BankerDog
11-23-2018, 01:01 AM
Dantzler has been snapping on AJ on twitter tonight. So has the rest of the secondary it?s been absolutely gold.

timotheus
11-23-2018, 01:01 AM
He sure is quite a bit quieter when he doesn't catch the ball. And I agree that Peters played his best college game tonite.

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 01:07 AM
He will be the next Threadwell in the Pros. Will probably also refuse to run the 40 at the combine and thinks a route tree is found in a National Forest. Hail State!

He is really going to be shocked when he sees an NFL playbook, and can't find anything even remotely similar to the offensive scheme that OM ran while he was there.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2018, 01:16 AM
So AJ, was it worth being hated where you grew up, forever? You lost 2 out of 3 to us, never went to a bowl, and never had a winning seaso. Don't give me the NFL jazz, if you are good enough, THEY would have found you at Millsaps or Belhaven.

Todd4State
11-23-2018, 01:20 AM
So AJ, was it worth being hated where you grew up, forever? You lost 2 out of 3 to us, never went to a bowl, and never had a winning seaso. Don't give me the NFL jazz, if you are good enough, THEY would have found you at Millsaps or Belhaven.

Yeah but would Millsaps have given him a Dodge Charger?**

timotheus
11-23-2018, 01:29 AM
He'll stay on the payroll right up until the time he receives his first NFL check.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2018, 01:33 AM

Well, maybe not a red one. ******

yjnkdawg
11-23-2018, 01:44 AM

LOL ......Maybe a red bicycle.

BrunswickDawg
11-23-2018, 08:59 AM
From what I have seen of AJ, I'm not sure he would have made it under Mullen at MSU. He would have redshirted behind Ross and Gray as a freshman in '16 - no way Dan plays him ahead of those guys, which would have made him pout. He then wouldn't have learned his routes as a RSR, causing him to maybe only start seeing the field in the last 2-3 games in '17 because of all the injuries we had. He then likely transfers with the coaching change and no one hears from him again. Dude doesn't want to work.

I seen it dawg
11-23-2018, 09:18 AM
**** that shitbird

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 09:33 AM

I played baseball at Millsaps my freshman year in college. You'd be surprised how imaginative boosters and coaches can be at Division III when they get a good player.

msbulldog
11-23-2018, 10:22 AM
Dantzler has been snapping on AJ on twitter tonight. So has the rest of the secondary it?s been absolutely gold.

Link please I don't tweet.

Maroonthirteen
11-23-2018, 10:31 AM
plus, his entire hometown hates him, rightfully.

Well that really stinks for him. It’s going to be hard for him to make a living at a small garage/wrecker business in a few years. Hahahaha

parabrave
11-23-2018, 12:40 PM
Well that really stinks for him. It’s going to be hard for him to make a living at a small garage/wrecker business in a few years. Hahahaha

Well he is probably going to be richer than most of us combined next year. But that doesn't mean he will in 3=4 years from now. Hope he saves his signing bonus.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2018, 12:54 PM
Gotta love Twitter and how quickly people get this stuff!! Front and back...

https://i.postimg.cc/1tm9gQjP/IMG-0576.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/EpuqRnJ0nbZ4Y/giphy.gif

RougeDawg
11-23-2018, 01:01 PM

And white girls that swallow?**