PDA

View Full Version : Quick Thoughts

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2018, 10:53 PM
JoMo is all in now!

https://twitter.com/Brett_Hudson/status/1065812862164234241

- Suck it beeches

- JoMo won the program tonight. Has leverage & the players trust him. He needed this

- AJ Brown just completed the most meaningless career of any well above average player in SEC history & lost his home town while doing it.

- Great game plan by Moorhead, the offense wasn't sexy tonight &, honestly, not championship caliber, but it was the correct plan. It ensured victory. Will take a different type of attack to win the West though. Love JoMo's quote earlier this week in his PC, "You can win games by running the ball, but to win championships, you have to be balanced." He's right.

- The great, high powered Ole Miss offense is a myth. They basically suck when they play a defense with a pulse.

- Fitz is an awesome football play. Tough, smart, athletic, strong, & relentless along with a 1998 computer processing speed. Not sure we'll ever have a player like him again, but I'm super excited to see this offense with 2018 computer processing speed.

- DL same Ole, same Ole

- Mingo, WTF are you thinking? Come compete for something instead of going to dying program that hasn't even hit rock bottom yet.

Not much other than that to say really. It was a physical beat down & I thought we just played OK. Certainly didn't click on all cylinders.

Love this quote in the post game

https://twitter.com/DawgsBiteMag/status/1065817098285404162

basedog
11-22-2018, 10:59 PM
We improved as the the year went. We dominated the Cheaters.

On the road against your rival was awesome.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2018, 11:02 PM
I said early this week that we would beat the crap out of them physically and we did on both sides! Great win!

Commercecomet24
11-22-2018, 11:03 PM
If joe didn't before today he certainly understands now why we hate them so much!

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2018, 11:04 PM
17 em

TrapGame
11-22-2018, 11:07 PM
Joe sees first hand they are classless pieces of shit.

WSOPdawg
11-22-2018, 11:08 PM
If joe didn't before today he certainly understands now why we hate them so much!

Absolutely he now understands. Next year, he'll put that 6th TD on the board as the 4th qtr comes to a close.

TrapGame
11-22-2018, 11:09 PM
Joe Moorhead is about to make ole miss his bitch.

MetEdDawg
11-22-2018, 11:12 PM
For those that think Joe doesn't get it, what say you now?

By the way, for all the douchebags that have played QB for Ole Miss, they may have found the one kid that will out douche them all. Matt Corral is a total POS. And a perfect fit for OM

Todd4State
11-22-2018, 11:16 PM
I said early this week that we would beat the crap out of them physically and we did on both sides! Great win!

First JT Ginn....and now the Egg Bowl.

Todd4State
11-22-2018, 11:20 PM
Well said Shotgun. Joe did what he had to do to win the game tonight- and in the process he won the fans over. This is essentially the same season as Dan's 2010 if we win the bowl game.

And I love the quote about how we'll play with class but we won't take any shit from anyone either. That's how winners approach things. Ole Miss is a bully. They're weak and insecure so they do dirty things to compensate in an effort to get control- whether that's hurting players on the other team, paying players or whatever. But like all bullies- if you stand up to them they will back down. That happened tonight.

Walkerhill
11-22-2018, 11:22 PM
For those that think Joe doesn't get it, what say you now?

By the way, for all the douchebags that have played QB for Ole Miss, they may have found the one kid that will out douche them all. Matt Corral is a total POS. And a perfect fit for OM

Good call. That guy is a complete head case. And he has a long 3 years ahead of him if all of those wr head to the league. That may not help his unhinged disposition marked by pacing and glaring.

BankerDog
11-22-2018, 11:25 PM
I?ll add to it:
-Abrams will be the first Safety off the board in the draft. I look forward to seeing him at the Senior Bowl.
-Tommy Champion and Tyre Phillips did really well tonight in their rotations tonight.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2018, 11:26 PM
Well said Shotgun. Joe did what he had to do to win the game tonight- and in the process he won the fans over. This is essentially the same season as Dan's 2010 if we win the bowl game.

And I love the quote about how we'll play with class but we won't take any shit from anyone either. That's how winners approach things. Ole Miss is a bully. They're weak and insecure so they do dirty things to compensate in an effort to get control- whether that's hurting players on the other team, paying players or whatever. But like all bullies- if you stand up to them they will back down. That happened tonight.

Nail on the head !

Mobile Bay
11-22-2018, 11:26 PM
The offense was plenty sexy ramming it down their throat over and over again.

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2018, 11:34 PM
The offense was plenty sexy ramming it down their throat over and over again.

LOL. Nice......