PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Bias

Goldendawg
11-22-2018, 10:52 PM
Anyone else notice that they showed highlights of at least 3 past UNM Egg victories during the breaks and only one of ours? Typical.

Leroy Jenkins
11-22-2018, 10:52 PM
They had to have something competitive, the game was a laugher.

SailingDawg
11-22-2018, 10:53 PM
May be because it's a home game. They also showed the broken ankle at least three times.

TXDawg
11-22-2018, 10:55 PM
They also talked about what UMiss inneds to do this recruiting season to “get back to where they were”. The bias made me nauseous.

Goldendawg
11-22-2018, 10:58 PM
Also showed Breeland "the grinning wave guy" Speaks on the sidelines and said it was one of the greatest moments from last year's game. GTHOM and ESPN and Hail State!

LC Dawg
11-22-2018, 11:03 PM
Also showed Breeland "the grinning wave guy" Speaks on the sidelines and said it was one of the greatest moments from last year's game. GTHOM and ESPN and Hail State!

That was the worst to me but the final score is revenge for now. Next year will be worse and they know it.

Liverpooldawg
11-22-2018, 11:11 PM
Anyone else notice that they showed highlights of at least 3 past UNM Egg victories during the breaks and only one of ours? Typical.

Yep. It has been pointed out before, the root of all this is the nest of Rebs in Bridgeport, including their head of college sports.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-22-2018, 11:26 PM
And Greg McElroy's arrogance knows no bound. Outwardly he seems non-bias but listen to his choice of words when he speaks of athletes not wearing Bama crimson. He criticizes QBs based on some mythical high standard he set as a QB. The truth is he was a mid-tier QB yet he acts like he was an Alabama Joe Montana. Ridiculous. With five minutes in the game, he and Joe Buck keep saying State was just going through the motions to get out with the win. BS on this, the dawgs were still playing to score and they did. McElroy and Buck were surprised at this turn of events. Tired of the teaching lessons from the ESPN booth guys.

Cooterpoot
11-22-2018, 11:28 PM
They also ran the OM Season today prior to the Egg Bowl.

Pit Bull
11-23-2018, 12:03 AM
They also ran the OM Season today prior to the Egg Bowl.

Pretty well known that ESPN has some OM grads in upper mgt. Probably why they got the slant on coverage. What I'd really like to see is Chris Wallace at Fox News to take his cowbell down to Shep Smith's show, while in progress, and start ringing his cowbell that one of our fans gave him. He and Shep get into it every now and then about State vs OM.

lastmajordog
11-23-2018, 12:04 AM
I’ve always said the media types must have a young “knowledgeable” zen reb wannabe at their disposal when doing UNM games......quite obvious their bias...