PDA

View Full Version : As we near game time I'd like to say

starkvegasdawg
11-22-2018, 06:02 PM
I hate ole miss. Hate everything about them. Hate their school. Their town. Their obnoxious holier than thou arrogant fans. Their coach that looks like he escaped from the special school. Their dirty players. I hate their landshark sign they throw up. Not one thing about them do I like. Screw em all with a spiked dildo on the end of a jackhammer.

That is all.

WSOPdawg
11-22-2018, 06:03 PM
Stark definitely gets it. =D

BeardoMSU
11-22-2018, 06:05 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LavishPossibleAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

LC Dawg
11-22-2018, 06:23 PM
The score to beat is 76. That's how much they scored on Southern Illinois and I want to tell them we just wanted to let them know how Southern Illinois felt.

West Tn Dawg
11-22-2018, 06:24 PM
Go think about it and come back and tell us how you REALLY feel!
Feel the same way!!!!!!! Hate Em!!!!!!!!!

Bully13
11-22-2018, 06:39 PM
Beard brings the funniest shit .

Here's my message to shitbird U:

https://i.postimg.cc/5yshCmJP/Go-f-yourself-JFK.jpg

SailingDawg
11-22-2018, 07:21 PM
I've had two students from lower middle class backgrounds on the coast go to Ole Miss in recent years only to return because of finances. One should be on the Olympic rifle team. Both have come home because of the high cost. Are they being recruited with a lot of promises? I know kids come home after a semester or a year, but these are smart, hardworking kids. For the record, lots of kids from the coast go to OM based on what I see. I think most of our counselors are OM grads.

Cooterpoot
11-22-2018, 07:27 PM
Eat shit and die Klan Sharks!

TopDawg
11-22-2018, 07:28 PM
I hate ole miss. Hate everything about them. Hate their school. Their town. Their obnoxious holier than thou arrogant fans. Their coach that looks like he escaped from the special school. Their dirty players. I hate their landshark sign they throw up. Not one thing about them do I like. Screw em all with a spiked dildo on the end of a jackhammer.

That is all.
I used to only hate them that much.

shannondawg
11-22-2018, 09:11 PM
You getting there, just a little more effort and you can hate em as much as I do.

That is all.