PDA

View Full Version : 31-13 State

BuckyIsAB****
11-21-2018, 10:47 PM
We could score more but thats the feeling I get.

Given how bad we have been on O on the road this year and the fact that its the Egg might keep it a little closer than it should be but it may be worse.

That said, if we pull a UK game and we worry more about me than we we will lose and if we get cute and try the MoorRaid we will lose.

Hope we learned our lesson and let the guys in our backfield eat and pick our shots downfield

KOdawg1
11-21-2018, 11:17 PM
38-20.

They'll keep it close for a while, but after we keep running their ass over, they'll fade on defense.

Show up, beat their ass, grab the trophy, go home. Leave everything else out of it. Can't afford to stoop to their level because that's the only way they beat us.

Randolph Dupree
11-21-2018, 11:52 PM

Given how bad we have been on O on the road this year and the fact that its the Egg might keep it a little closer than it should be but it may be worse.

That said, if we pull a UK game and we worry more about me than we we will lose and if we get cute and try the MoorRaid we will lose.

Hope we learned our lesson and let the guys in our backfield eat and pick our shots downfield

This is the correct score at the half.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2018, 12:04 AM
I'm going all in, 69-6 Dawgs!

Turfdawg67
11-22-2018, 12:49 AM
The only thing that worries me is that our secondary has let guys get wide open a lot this year. We've been lucky most of the time with overthrows but if they connect on a few early it might give them confidence like 2014.

BhamDawg205
11-22-2018, 01:57 AM
The only thing that worries me is that our secondary has let guys get wide open a lot this year. We've been lucky most of the time with overthrows but if they connect on a few early it might give them confidence like 2014.

Yeah with you. But that's my 2nd worry... If we come with the philosophy to run it down their throat, we good. With their lack of depth on defense we treat them like any team with less talent. Grind them into submission and kill the clock. The less time their offense on the field the better. More time our OL leans on their DL, the bigger the holes get. 38-17

gravedigger
11-22-2018, 08:45 AM

Agree^^^^^^^^^

Turfdawg67
11-22-2018, 10:12 AM
Yeah with you. But that's my 2nd worry... If we come with the philosophy to run it down their throat, we good. With their lack of depth on defense we treat them like any team with less talent. Grind them into submission and kill the clock. The less time their offense on the field the better. More time our OL leans on their DL, the bigger the holes get. 38-17

I like it! I feel like the score should be that... but last year, I was super confident that we'd skull 17 them up and down the field, and we know how that ended up. And yes, I know why it happened.

Drugdog
11-22-2018, 10:54 AM
38-10 Dogs.

parabrave
11-22-2018, 11:45 AM

Yep my biggest worry also.