PDA

View Full Version : White helmets..... we are doomed.

Leroy Jenkins
11-21-2018, 09:42 PM
https://twitter.com/HailStateFB/status/1065397947708272641

LOL at the white-helmet-crisis people

msudawg1200
11-21-2018, 09:45 PM
Wore white helmets up there in 2016 and won 55-20. We could wear pink helmets and it wouldn?t matter. We are going to beat the stank out of them.

KOdawg1
11-21-2018, 09:56 PM
I like the grey pants with white tops and helmets. It's different without being weird.

Will look good on all the highlight videos we'll see for the next year.

BayouDawg
11-21-2018, 10:51 PM
I like this. I was personally hoping for maroon pants with white jersey and maroon helmet.

Jack Lambert
11-21-2018, 11:36 PM
I usually don't like the white helmets but they look good with the gray trousers. Not so much with Maroon.

Goldendawg
11-21-2018, 11:41 PM
Wearing gray pants into the land of the Confederates, weird. BTW, I have never liked white helmets, but "Just Win, Baby", per the late, great Al Davis. Hail State!

Howboutdemdogs
11-22-2018, 07:20 AM
I wish we would settle on one helment and uniform for the season. Solidify an identity for the team. I personally like the maroon helmets with a white face mask. Maroon jersey with grey pants for home games and white jersey with maroon pants for away games. Just my personal choice.

Fader21
11-22-2018, 08:53 AM
Don't you get it by now? Our identity is to change often

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2018, 08:58 AM
I wish we would settle on one helment and uniform for the season. Solidify an identity for the team. I personally like the maroon helmets with a white face mask. Maroon jersey with grey pants for home games and white jersey with maroon pants for away games. Just my personal choice.

It's hard for us to use the same helmet every game due to the fact that there are 4 teams in our division with virtually the same helmet.

Of those 4 teams(Bama, Ark, and A&M), Bama is the only one that doesn't switch colors. Ark and A&M both utilize white as wel.

TNDawg35
11-22-2018, 09:29 AM
I think the matte white helmet is the best we have IMO. I would have rather seen all white tho instead of the grey pants. I wish we would put the walking bully logo on a helmet with a grey face mask. They did it on a promo card for a recruit and it looked AMAZING!

basedog
11-22-2018, 09:31 AM
Money talks says Adidas***

Times have changed.

Mutt the Hoople
11-22-2018, 10:26 AM
I agree. WHite Helmets will cause us to lose big.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3nVywGOEGI

NCDawg
11-22-2018, 01:03 PM
Don't you get it by now? Our identity is to change often

Right.. Amazing our fans don't understand. We're not Alabama, Auburn, or now Georgia and Tennessee who are apparently going traditional. We don't have a tradition so we change uniforms often.

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2018, 01:10 PM
Right.. Amazing our fans don't understand. We're not Alabama, Auburn, or now Georgia and Tennessee who are apparently going traditional. We don't have a tradition so we change uniforms often.

How exactly do you build a tradition?

We've been playing football for as long as any of the teams you mentioned

Or is the rule that you keep changing until you win a natty. Then you stick with the natty uniforms?

NCDawg
11-22-2018, 01:16 PM
How exactly do you build a tradition?

We've been playing football for as long as any of the teams you mentioned

Or is the rule that you keep changing until you win a natty. Then you stick with the natty uniforms?

Quit changing uniforms all the time. Keep maroon helmets, maroon jerseys, white pants at home. Maroon helmets, and white on white on the road. Probably won't happen, though, because most of our fans apparently don't want tradition.

LC Dawg
11-22-2018, 03:55 PM
I don't understand all the angst over uniforms. Only a few schools use the same uniforms year after year. Some people thinks that's cool because most of those programs win but the only tradition that truly matters is winning and uniforms don't have a ****ing thing to do with it. When Bama was getting beaten by Croom their fans didn't give a **** about uniforms. Same for Penn State when it was discovered that a one of their coaches was molesting children for years.
The fact is that the players and recruits love the different uniform combos and most of them are really pretty cool. They are here to stay.

RougeDawg
11-22-2018, 07:26 PM
The kids like changing up the look. I love the white helmets.

Fader21
11-22-2018, 10:40 PM
You were WRONG!!!'

bulldawg28
11-22-2018, 10:46 PM
White helmets are a thing of beauty!