PDA

View Full Version : The Rebs have no idea

BeastMan
11-21-2018, 12:29 PM
I don?t think OM fans or team is ready for the emotion they?re about to see from our defense. Every kid on our team has the thought of Nick?s ankle backwards laying on the field. Their minds are emblazoned with the images of Gates and especially Speaks throwing forearm shivers below the knees of both Fitz and KT. While our team will never go in to the cellar of dirty play that those pos?s did, we have some killers on our defense who have blood in their eyes. Erroll Thompson, Jonathan Abram, Mark McLauren, Jeff Simmons, Montez Sweat, Willie Gay, Leo Lewis, Kobe Jones, Fletcher Adams.... I could go on but those dudes are mother trucking headhunters who will are going to do everything they can to physically damage Taamu, Brown, and that pinto bean they have playing RB. Out of that group of players, a targeting ejection or 2 will not surprise me. I hope y?all enjoyed last year. Y?all thought it was over last year? Wait until Thursday night to get what?s coming.

#GetTheStrap

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2018, 12:33 PM
Agree. I think we are going to beat the 17 out of them

WSOPdawg
11-21-2018, 12:34 PM
Don't forget about the disrespect shown with Metcalf imitating a dog pissing in the end zone at the end of last year's game. There's a whole bunch of their idiotic crap that should have our guys PO'd and motivated to take them behind the woodshed.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2018, 12:40 PM
Our defense has played angry and aggressive all year. In the past we have seen our defense be soft at times but I haven't seen that at all this year. The level of aggressiveness has been lifted and I like it. I expect unm to take a physical beating(within the rules) on thursday night.

Cooterpoot
11-21-2018, 01:23 PM
Meh. I think they just want to beat their ass. And we better not get caught up in BS or we'll be in trouble.

MagicDawg
11-21-2018, 01:26 PM
Don't forget about the disrespect shown with Metcalf imitating a dog pissing in the end zone at the end of last year's game.

I hope a photo of that moment has been seen by every player and coach on our team today.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2018, 01:27 PM
Meh. I think they just want to beat their ass. And we better not get caught up in BS or we'll be in trouble.

That's what we can't do, the players cannot allow themselves to be goaded into doing something stupid. Just play our normal aggressive game and knock the piss out of them like we have all year and we'll be fine.

MadDawg
11-21-2018, 01:33 PM
NEVER FORGET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjE8mA0ZeM

Bubb Rubb
11-21-2018, 01:42 PM
Meh, I think they know.

Turfdawg67
11-21-2018, 02:24 PM
I hope we destroy those cheating thugs...

https://i.postimg.cc/3w1xK3PT/891870-E7-2-CE4-44-E9-9616-208722-B1-E5-FA.jpg

99jc
11-21-2018, 02:26 PM
I don?t think OM fans or team is ready for the emotion they?re about to see from our defense. Every kid on our team has the thought of Nick?s ankle backwards laying on the field. Their minds are emblazoned with the images of Gates and especially Speaks throwing forearm shivers below the knees of both Fitz and KT. While our team will never go in to the cellar of dirty play that those pos?s did, we have some killers on our defense who have blood in their eyes. Erroll Thompson, Jonathan Abram, Mark McLauren, Jeff Simmons, Montez Sweat, Willie Gay, Leo Lewis, Kobe Jones, Fletcher Adams.... I could go on but those dudes are mother trucking headhunters who will are going to do everything they can to physically damage Taamu, Brown, and that pinto bean they have playing RB. Out of that group of players, a targeting ejection or 2 will not surprise me. I hope y?all enjoyed last year. Y?all thought it was over last year? Wait until Thursday night to get what?s coming.

#GetTheStrap

https://www.facebook.com/failarmy/videos/1913956785368141/?t=0

Saltydog
11-21-2018, 03:14 PM
We will have to keep our emotions in check and not be overly aggressive.

Turfdawg67
11-21-2018, 03:30 PM
How about this targeting on KT that wasn't called! This sh*t was on our 17'n field!!

https://i.postimg.cc/y6ywYBXf/61-BB9605-16-B5-4-A32-BAB3-661-BF3-A4-F334.jpg

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-21-2018, 03:41 PM
I hope we destroy those cheating thugs...

https://i.postimg.cc/3w1xK3PT/891870-E7-2-CE4-44-E9-9616-208722-B1-E5-FA.jpg

Never forget:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeH4IvSXwDAS8Mg/giphy.gif

Liverpooldawg
11-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Just win the game. That's all that matters. Our best shot at doing that is to play football, and let them talk.

timotheus
11-21-2018, 06:38 PM
did he hog the pregame meals?

Mutt the Hoople
11-21-2018, 07:31 PM
Never forget:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeH4IvSXwDAS8Mg/giphy.gif
Plantation owners love minstrel shows.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-21-2018, 09:25 PM
I don?t think OM fans or team is ready for the emotion they?re about to see from our defense. Every kid on our team has the thought of Nick?s ankle backwards laying on the field. Their minds are emblazoned with the images of Gates and especially Speaks throwing forearm shivers below the knees of both Fitz and KT.

That same defense saw it happen that night, yet still let three 60 plus yard TD scoring drives.

BuckyIsAB****
11-21-2018, 10:45 PM
If I am an OM player I want no part of 38

Commercecomet24
11-21-2018, 10:54 PM

Amen! He needs to pop aj early.

KOdawg1
11-21-2018, 11:19 PM
75% chance he gets ejected for targeting

Randolph Dupree
11-21-2018, 11:48 PM
That same defense saw it happen that night, yet still let three 60 plus yard TD scoring drives.
Yeah but this year's D is different and I don't mean just for this game. This year's D plays for their own pride...they are truly playing to a standard. For example, the goal line stand against Bama (the game was over, why not let them score?), and against Arkansas in the second half we were up big with Arkansas trying to score a trash time TD but no dice. It's the same players, but their attitude is different. I think OM is in for a rough night.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-21-2018, 11:57 PM
Yeah but this year's D is different and I don't mean just for this game. This year's D plays for their own pride...they are truly playing to a standard. For example, the goal line stand against Bama (the game was over, why not let them score?), and against Arkansas in the second half we were up big with Arkansas trying to score a trash time TD but no dice. It's the same players, but their attitude is different. I think OM is in for a rough night.

Agree that this year’s D > last’s year’s D, but those same guys saw Fitz’s ankle rearranged. Hope they will play for their own pride this year and I also hope UNM is in for a long night, but they gave up several drives with big plays last year after Fitz’s injury.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2018, 12:03 AM
Agree that this year’s D > last’s year’s D, but those same guys saw Fitz’s ankle rearranged. Hope they will play for their own pride this year and I also hope UNM is in for a long night, but they gave up several drives with big plays last year after Fitz’s injury.

Different coach different attitude this year too. Shoop ain't gonna cover aj with a lb either.

Todd4State
11-22-2018, 12:05 AM
Different coach different attitude this year too. Shoop ain't gonna cover aj with a lb either.

Yep. And we'll have more help over the top.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2018, 12:09 AM
Yep. And we'll have more help over the top.

Exactly, secondary this year can't even be compared to last year and scheme is so much better. Also notice how this year when we get up on someone Joe doesn't letup like we have seen in the past. He keeps his foot on it. I like that.

Turfdawg67
11-22-2018, 12:45 AM
Capt Obvious here, but we know there'll be plenty of 50/50 balls, I hope Shoop has drilled it into our DBs to turn their heads and play the ball! 1-2 early picks would be detrimental for 5-0 and that offense.

Odds that OM's first play will be a bomb to AJ?

Todd4State
11-22-2018, 01:01 AM
Exactly, secondary this year can't even be compared to last year and scheme is so much better. Also notice how this year when we get up on someone Joe doesn't letup like we have seen in the past. He keeps his foot on it. I like that.

I don't know if this will happen tomorrow or not- but I could see Joe "running up" the score on Ole Miss at some point in his career and that will most likely cause Ole Miss to hate him. Sort of like Arkansas being upset at us last week for the Key to Austin Williams TD. Croom and Dan would take knees where Joe would try to run another play or two with the back-ups. I'm not really sure that Jackie had a chance to run it up off the top of my head- other than maybe 1991- so I'm not sure what he would do.

I like it too. Especially in this day and age where perception matters. So, if you score a ton of points on people you get the attention of the media.

Turfdawg67
11-22-2018, 01:16 AM
I don't know if this will happen tomorrow or not- but I could see Joe "running up" the score on Ole Miss at some point in his career and that will most likely cause Ole Miss to hate him. Sort of like Arkansas being upset at us last week for the Key to Austin Williams TD. Croom and Dan would take knees where Joe would try to run another play or two with the back-ups. I'm not really sure that Jackie had a chance to run it up off the top of my head- other than maybe 1991- so I'm not sure what he would do.

I like it too. Especially in this day and age where perception matters. So, if you score a ton of points on people you get the attention of the media.

Jackie took a knee against Tuberville on the one yd line... but that may have been against Auburn.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2018, 01:30 AM

Not letting up also keeps teams from getting back in the games(see LSU 2014) or when we letup, got soft and finished games sloppy giving up yards and scores. I think it sends the message that we gonna play all 60 minutes no matter what.

msbulldog
11-22-2018, 12:55 PM
Our guys have not said anything building up to tonight, but never think they have forgotten! #pain delivered!

msbulldog
11-22-2018, 12:59 PM

Thank You +1

msbulldog
11-22-2018, 01:01 PM

Ain't happening this year Home! Our defense will show up tonight, bank it!

Bully13
11-22-2018, 01:16 PM
LOL @ shit birds saying they want a loss so they can get a new coach. They know good and damn well if they were to upset us they would be screaming in high pitched girly fashion. These are the actions of fans who are positive an ass whooping's on the way so the next day's conversations with others will be better for you.

WSOPdawg
11-22-2018, 01:31 PM
Our guys have not said anything building up to tonight, but never think they have forgotten! #pain delivered!

I love the fact that twitter and other social media have been absolutely quiet. No game before the game, all that matters is what is said and done on the field tonight. Love the business-like approach that is being displayed by our guys.

Maroonthirteen
11-22-2018, 02:02 PM
Only question is...... how much did speaks make that night on bounties? 100k? I bet he did.

TXDawg
11-22-2018, 02:05 PM
75% chance he gets ejected for targeting

That’s easy money.

TNDawg35
11-22-2018, 02:22 PM
We can’t let them score on a long play on the first possession. We have to give Shoop time to make adjustements to his scheme and not be down 7-0. Joe needs to run the ball to set up the big pass.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-22-2018, 05:37 PM

Like Kentucky game?

LC Dawg
11-22-2018, 06:04 PM
I know Coach Moorhead is going to throw the ball but Fitz is going to be amped up early. I don't care if they put 11 in the box we definitely need to run every play for the first couple of drives. They are going to dare us to throw it and we are going to throw it some. Hopefully Fitz settles down early and hits some guys. I think he will.
Anyone that vows to quit watching if we don't run it every play should just watch the Saints game instead because they will throw it with a lot of success so you won't get mad.
I think we put up over 500 yards of offense with 250 through the air. I've also been drinking for a while so it could be the alcohol talking.

WSOPdawg
11-22-2018, 06:34 PM
I think we put up over 500 yards of offense with 250 through the air. I've also been drinking for a while so it could be the alcohol talking.

Agree, but I'm thinking more of a 300-rush / 200-pass balance as we win going away.