PDA

View Full Version : Miss State/St Mary?s Basketball TV

PGHBulldogBG
11-21-2018, 10:20 AM
Hey fellow bulldogs! Does anyone happen to have information on the channel for the game tonight? I can?t seem to find anything searching online.

msstate7
11-21-2018, 10:30 AM
Looks like this is the only option...

https://bdglobal.inplayer.com/main-event/item.html?id=40368

Bully13
11-21-2018, 11:12 AM
Shitty way the thread post tip off time. I still haven't figured that out.

Coach007
11-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Tip off is at 7:30 pm... central time

WSOPdawg
11-21-2018, 11:50 AM
For those needing a Bulldog fix, the #6 women's basketball team tips off at 7:00 on SECN+.

KOdawg1
11-21-2018, 12:00 PM
For those needing a Bulldog fix, the #6 women's basketball team tips off at 7:00 on SECN+.

That time got changed to 2:00 I believe

WSOPdawg
11-21-2018, 12:05 PM
That time got changed to 2:00 I believe

Thanks, KO, for the heads-up. I'd hate to miss it. :)

99jc
11-21-2018, 12:16 PM
Thanks, KO, for the heads-up. I'd hate to miss it. :)

thanks I was headed to the game would have missed it....cant get there by 2 now will watch on tv. Thanks for the update.

99jc
11-21-2018, 12:30 PM
Mens game will be broadcast on Reddit for free. I watch all NFL games on it.

RocketDawg
11-21-2018, 12:45 PM

It's at 2 this afternoon.

Dawg2003
11-21-2018, 01:02 PM
Mens game will be broadcast on Reddit for free. I watch all NFL games on it.

How does this work? Can anyone get it?

99jc
11-21-2018, 01:11 PM
How does this work? Can anyone get it?

Yes if you have a mobile device such as an Ipad download Reddit app. Or if use a PC type in reddit college basketball on search engine. only use reddit.com then type game you want Example Nfl Saints. it will take you to a page with links to games. I use the topstream 720p feeds for nfl or Buffstreams 1080p. for college games there are not as many choices take what you can get. the faster your internet speed is the better of course. type in Saint Marys basketball tonight you should find the feed.

99jc
11-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Yes if you have a mobile device such as an Ipad download Reddit app. Or if use a PC type in reddit college basketball on search engine. only use reddit.com then type game you want Example Nfl Saints. it will take you to a page with links to games. I use the topstream 720p feeds for nfl or Buffstreams 1080p. for college games there are not as many choices take what you can get. the faster your internet speed is the better of course. type in Saint Marys basketball tonight you should find the feed.

I will try to post a link tonight for mens game

Dawg2003
11-21-2018, 01:16 PM

Thanks. I will try this tonight.

MarketingBully
11-21-2018, 02:11 PM
I don?t like this Howland. He seems to have lost the fire he had at his previous stops. Part of what made him a successful coach in the past was being an asshole because he hated losing. This stop he seems content putting a great team together and if they don?t do what he coaches them to do that?s okay. We lost Monday because we started out flat, fell back into old bad habits, and didn?t fight through adversity when the calls went against us. That loss was a microcosm of at least five losses we had last year. I hope we learn from it since we actually have a veteran talented team. No excuse for this team not making the tournament. If we don?t make the dance this year, I?d go in a different direction.

Coach007
11-21-2018, 03:13 PM
The big question is how are our ladies only ranked #6??

Leeshouldveflanked
11-21-2018, 03:15 PM

Northern Bias.

msstate7
11-21-2018, 03:21 PM
I don?t like this Howland. He seems to have lost the fire he had at his previous stops. Part of what made him a successful coach in the past was being an asshole because he hated losing. This stop he seems content putting a great team together and if they don?t do what he coaches them to do that?s okay. We lost Monday because we started out flat, fell back into old bad habits, and didn?t fight through adversity when the calls went against us. That loss was a microcosm of at least five losses we had last year. I hope we learn from it since we actually have a veteran talented team. No excuse for this team not making the tournament. If we don?t make the dance this year, I?d go in a different direction.

We'll be a tourney team this year and hoping howland stays

LC Dawg
11-21-2018, 03:25 PM

We lost 4 starters off last years team and really didn't get a lot from our bench last year. If Espinoza-Hunter had gained eligibility before the season we may have been ranked one or two spots higher but they're not going to bump us up now unless someone ahead of us loses. We play at #3 Oregon on 12/18 so that's one shot at moving up. Us still not being considered a blue blood in college basketball, even after consecutive finals, probably worked against us a little also.
If we play like we are capable of it will all work out and we'll be a one seed going into the tourney.

MarketingBully
11-21-2018, 03:52 PM
We'll be a tourney team this year and hoping howland stays

On paper, we are one of the most talented teams we have had in the last couple of decades. Unfortunately though, you don’t play the game on paper. This team is a much better team then they are playing and it starts and ends with the head coach. We can’t afford any more losses like the one we took Monday. I’d feel much better about our team if we blow this team we are playing tonight out of the water.