PDA

View Full Version : Say a little prayer...

TNDawg35
11-21-2018, 07:23 AM
If you guys would, say a little prayer for the wife and I this morning. Going in to have our second child via c Section. I?ll be watching the Egg Bowl from the hospital tom, but we did remember to make sure the baby has a State onesie for the game. #HAILSTATE

msbulldog
11-21-2018, 07:28 AM
Done brother, congratulations, Thank The Lord for another Bulldog! Hail State! +1

Lord McBuckethead
11-21-2018, 08:18 AM
Will do.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-21-2018, 08:28 AM
C-Section is the way to go. A lot less stress on baby and momma....

BhamDawg205
11-21-2018, 08:51 AM
Congratz

Commercecomet24
11-21-2018, 09:40 AM
Praying for y'all! Congrats!

MadDawg
11-21-2018, 09:44 AM

And you can start making more babies immediately. AMIRITE?!?!?

Oh, and congrats on the new addition.

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2018, 10:31 AM

Just don't have happen to you what happened to me. On our second rugrat after he was delivered they called me around to see him weighed and all that. What they didn't tell me was my wife's abdomen was still wide open. Looked like a scene from the D Day invasion in Saving Private Ryan.

Aside from that...congratulations. Bring a cowbell to ring when you get to hold the baby for the first time.

TNDawg35
11-21-2018, 10:45 AM
Just don't have happen to you what happened to me. On our second rugrat after he was delivered they called me around to see him weighed and all that. What they didn't tell me was my wife's abdomen was still wide open. Looked like a scene from the D Day invasion in Saving Private Ryan.

Aside from that...congratulations. Bring a cowbell to ring when you get to hold the baby for the first time.
Funny you should say that. On our first they did the same thing. All I could think was Braveheart when he is being tortured.

Anyway, just a heads up, both Mother and Baby are doing excellent. Thanks again for your prayers fellas.

Mutt the Hoople
11-21-2018, 10:54 AM
If so, just remember that while C-sections are easier for delivery they're much tougher in the ensuing days. The most your wife can pick up is nothing heavier than a cup of water.

As it is, I'm praying for you.

TNDawg35
11-21-2018, 11:00 AM
If so, just remember that while C-sections are easier for delivery they're much tougher in the ensuing days. The most your wife can pick up is nothing heavier than a cup of water.

As it is, I'm praying for you.

No this is our 2nd kid. Both done by c section. I appreciate it tho.

Mutt the Hoople
11-21-2018, 11:06 AM

When my second was born, I was curious to see what my my wife's insides looked like. Anyway, I stood up to see, then when I did I started feeling all woozy and concussed.

About that time, a nurse had already put a chair where I was about to fall. SHE knew what was going to happen to me....:D

tireddawg
11-21-2018, 12:17 PM
Congrats! Pray for a healthy new Dawg & mommy.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2018, 12:22 PM
Funny you should say that. On our first they did the same thing. All I could think was Braveheart when he is being tortured.

Anyway, just a heads up, both Mother and Baby are doing excellent. Thanks again for your prayers fellas.

Great to hear they're doing well! Congrats!

Howboutdemdogs
11-21-2018, 06:55 PM
We will say a special prayer for you. Congrats!

Political Hack
11-21-2018, 07:04 PM
Egg Bowl baby!!!! Congratulations. Prayer sent.

Political Hack
11-21-2018, 07:06 PM
When my second was born, I was curious to see what my my wife's insides looked like. Anyway, I stood up to see, then when I did I started feeling all woozy and concussed.

About that time, a nurse had already put a chair where I was about to fall. SHE knew what was going to happen to me....:D

Same thing happened to me with the epidural. They shoved a 9 foot needle into my wife's spine while I watched. Nurse hit the back of my legs with a chair and I plopped down immediately. Folded like a wet noodle.

3rdGen
11-21-2018, 07:21 PM
Congratulations sir! Good luck!

WSOPdawg
11-21-2018, 08:56 PM
Done TNDawg35, and congrats.

preachermatt83
11-21-2018, 10:45 PM
You got it bro!