PDA

View Full Version : Jameis Winston

msstate7
10-17-2013, 10:57 PM
I think he becomes the front runner for the heisman this Saturday night after fsu wins. I think this guy is unbelievable. They redshirted him, but there's no way he stays in school after next season.

engie
10-17-2013, 11:34 PM
My ED fantasy team certainly hopes you are correct...

dawgs
10-18-2013, 02:40 AM
Mariota has better numbers and plays for a team that will be in the title game

msstate7
10-18-2013, 07:06 AM
Mariota has better numbers and plays for a team that will be in the title game
If fsu wins this game, they may play. Fsu will have easier path than Oregon if they win sat night.

Dawg61
10-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Everyone assumes it's Bama vs Oregon right now but I think LSU can beat Bama this year. LSU has a better offense than Bama no doubt and Bama's DB's can't hold Landry & Beckham Jr.. My early pick for the NC game is LSU vs Oregon with a lot of butthurt OSU, Clemson, FSU and Bama fans because LSU made it over their teams.

DownwardDawg
10-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Everyone assumes it's Bama vs Oregon right now but I think LSU can beat Bama this year. LSU has a better offense than Bama no doubt and Bama's DB's can't hold Landry & Beckham Jr. plus the game is in BR this year. My early pick for the NC game is LSU vs Oregon with a lot of butthurt OSU, Clemson, FSU and Bama fans because LSU made it over their teams.

The game is in Tuscaloosa this year but I still think LSU wins. I just think they are better than Bama this year based on what I've seen so far.

smootness
10-18-2013, 08:28 AM
LSU doesn't have nearly the defense they've had in years past.

I disagree on the offenses, I think Bama's is plenty good, they just haven't had to use it much.

But it won't matter anyway. Bama will be able to stop LSU at times; LSU can't do anything to stop Bama.

Political Hack
10-18-2013, 08:29 AM
That kid is phenomenal. It also shows that you can be successful at the highest levels of college football with a young QB. I hope Mr. Staley is paying attention!

Coach 57
10-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Guys this Winston kid is the real deal! He is absolutely incredible! And coupled with the skill guys FSU had always had, watch out. I think he is the best QB in CFB with these weapons. They can beat either LSU or Bama.

msstate7
10-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Guys this Winston kid is the real deal! He is absolutely incredible! And coupled with the skill guys FSU had always had, watch out. I think he is the best QB in CFB with these weapons. They can beat either LSU or Bama.

I agree bc Winston is the best qb I've seen this year. Manziel is a better athlete but Winston could play in the nfl right now IMO. This guy is Brees like with the accuracy

BeastMan
10-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Personally, JFF has proved from last year with his team downgraded around him. The FSU QB is sick, so is Mariota, but I'd give the Heisman to Manziel again as of now

msstate7
10-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Personally, JFF has proved from last year with his team downgraded around him. The FSU QB is sick, so is Mariota, but I'd give the Heisman to Manziel again as of now

I think the fact he plays in the sec and has gotten a bad reputation will hurt him. I also think he has a couple losses coming in auburn and lsu

Political Hack
10-18-2013, 09:40 AM
I think they could beat Bama, but LSU has the athletes to match up at DTs to track Winston down.

msstate7
10-18-2013, 09:41 AM
I think they could beat Bama, but LSU has the athletes to match up at DTs to track Winston down.
But do they have the corners to stop perfect throws. The guy is deadly accurate.

msstate7
10-18-2013, 09:43 AM
Winston vs Manziel... If I don't have a good defense and wr's, I take Manziel. If i do have good wr's and defense, Winston is a better pick. Manziel can win games, but his chances could lose a big game too.

Better pro will be Winston

Political Hack
10-18-2013, 09:48 AM
can y'all imagine if they end up playing each other in a bowl game? It would overshadow the national championship.

msstate7
10-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Oregon vs aTm would be awesome if you love offense

bocfarm
10-18-2013, 10:24 AM

I agree. I said this ab 3 weeks in on another board ab fsu being better than Bama and got called an idiot. Fsu's defense is legit and they have playmakers on O.

Against lsu is a different story, would love to see that match up

dawgs
10-18-2013, 11:02 AM
If fsu wins this game, they may play. Fsu will have easier path than Oregon if they win sat night.

but oregon isn't gonna lose.

engie
10-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Winston is due for a freshman performance. His accuracy has thusfar overshadowed some questionable decision-making. And he hasn't had to face a truly hostile environment on the road yet either.

Let him outperform Tahj Boyd at night in Death Valley -- and I'll be a believer.

trob115
10-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Same here engie. If he performs well this Saturday, I'll be a believer in the fsu hype

smootness
10-18-2013, 12:10 PM

In order to win two, you have to basically absolutely blow everyone out of the water the second time. There has to be no debate that you are, again, the best player in the country.

I don't think that fits Manziel this year. He may get an invite, but he won't win.