PDA

View Full Version : Remember Vampirereb that so many thought was a "good" rebel........

West Tn Dawg
11-20-2018, 05:40 PM
This is what he thinks is what makes you a MVP. Rebels at there best. They will be looking for some more of these "MVP's" on Thursday night!:mad:

Co-MVP?s
Vampireb
Vampireb
(16247)
206 months
Oct 14, 8:58 AM
via Mobile
Jordan- most underrated QB in our history

Woods- put their best QB and RB out of the game

DownwardDawg
11-20-2018, 06:17 PM
We need to make this the dirtiest game we’ve ever played.

msbulldog
11-20-2018, 06:56 PM
We need to make this the dirtiest game we’ve ever played.

If you wallow in the mud with a pig, you must be a pig.

msstatelp1
11-20-2018, 07:30 PM
If you wallow in the mud with a pig, you must be a pig.

Doesn't matter if you cut his throat first.

msbulldog
11-20-2018, 07:33 PM
Doesn't matter if you cut his throat first.

Then you wallow in the mud and the blood and are you better?

msstatelp1
11-20-2018, 07:44 PM
Then you wallow in the mud and the blood and are you better?

yep.

You don't stop a bully by asking him politely. You stop him by standing up to him and kicking his ass if needed. We need to make it very clear when the Egg Bowl starts that we will meet fire with fire. If they want to try and injure Fitz or KT or anyone, we need to go after Taamu. If they cheap shot us, we double it. If we don't then it'll be just like last year watching our QB getting carted off the field with a broken ankle while we stand around with our dicks in our hands being "good sports". I'll never forgive Mullen for that bullshit.

To quote Sean Connery from "The Untouchables": "He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue!". While we don't have to literally send one to the morgue, we need to have that attitude.

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2018, 08:02 PM
All they've got to play for is trying to win this game and screwing up our bowl game by knocking out our best players. That's it. Got to make it known immediately if they 17 with us we are going to 17 them right back but harder and drier.

Cooterpoot
11-20-2018, 08:11 PM
Y’all remember KY? Yeah, we need to play ball and shut our mouths.

Bodaski
11-20-2018, 08:16 PM
All they've got to play for is trying to win this game and screwing up our bowl game by knocking out our best players. That's it. Got to make it known immediately if they 17 with us we are going to 17 them right back but harder and drier.

I've wondered if they go after #10, Leo? You know they have blamed him for their NCAA troubles. We need to really focus on not having a targeting rule or unsportsmanlike penalties. I have a cousin that works at OM in athletics and he told me the last time we played at OM they were going to stage a pre-game confrontation, and they did. So players, be aware of your surroundings.