PDA

View Full Version : "If Ole Miss is going to win this game, they will have to have some big breaks"

MadDawg
11-20-2018, 01:38 PM
It would probably help if it happens in the first 5 minutes of the game too.

StarkVegasSteve
11-20-2018, 01:42 PM
Big breaks........as in an ankle?

Activated Alpha
11-20-2018, 01:49 PM
Had a facebook friend post a meme regarding ole miss dominating the egg bowl so I told him state should wear their ankle guards this year which he promptly said I was still salty about last year's game. Replied back asking him if he was still salty about the vandy game which he got upset about. It is hilarious watching ole miss fans squirm

fishwater99
11-20-2018, 02:00 PM
Had a facebook friend post a meme regarding ole miss dominating the egg bowl so I told him state should wear their ankle guards this year which he promptly said I was still salty about last year's game. Replied back asking him if he was still salty about the vandy game which he got upset about. It is hilarious watching ole miss fans squirm

Ask him if he wants to bet on the game, then take his money.

Jack Lambert
11-20-2018, 02:35 PM

I say this I suspect 5-O is going to get field raped Saturday by our D Line.

DownwardDawg
11-20-2018, 03:48 PM
AJ won’t make it out

Commercecomet24
11-20-2018, 04:07 PM
I say this I suspect 5-O is going to get field raped Saturday by our D Line.

I agree. Our defense has been on a mission on all year and I see no reason they let up now. 5-0 is going to be running for his life night long and Abram lights up AJ at least once.

Lord McBuckethead
11-20-2018, 04:47 PM
I hope everyone makes it out of the game, but I hope we win by 50. Not hyperbole. I want it to be 53-3

Todd4State
11-20-2018, 09:46 PM
AJ won’t make it out

I doubt it. A lot of our players seems to like him on social media.

msbulldog
11-21-2018, 07:36 AM

Great comeback that's funny! +1

Mutt the Hoople
11-21-2018, 09:26 AM
You said "breaks"....heh heh heh heh
https://i.giphy.com/media/iUAY6Pmymefp6/giphy.webp

BB30
11-21-2018, 09:46 AM
I doubt it. A lot of our players seems to like him on social media.

A lot of these guys are friends off the field and have been playing with and against each other since the 8th grade. For 60 minutes they want to get after each other and after that other than some ribbing it goes back to normal for them.

Fans hold way more animosity towards each school IMO.

Bama_Dawg
11-21-2018, 10:58 AM
Ask him if he wants to bet on the game, then take his money.

Let a 3rd party keep the money while the game is played. He'll be a ghost afterwards and you won't be able to get your money otherwise. Hell, he may cut out at halftime, like the rest of the RebelBearSharks will...

GoDawgz
11-21-2018, 11:12 AM
Defense: The DB's need to avoid letting anyone get behind them and make the one on one tackles, turn Sweat and Rivers lose and blitz from every angle available, and when they get there......they need to show up with REALLY bad intentions!
Offense: Run the ball down their throats! Pick your spots to play action. Leave no doubt and take no knees!
This game should be the precursor to the next few years of the ole miss program.