PDA

View Full Version : The team with the most talent usually wins Thanksgiving Egg Bowls

Mutt the Hoople
11-20-2018, 07:53 AM
Too little time to prepare for an opponent, you have to play with what you got. Right now, Mississippi State has one of the best shut-down defenses in the country, and an offense that can roll over inferior competition.

I think Mississippi State players are upset at last year, and want to roll Thursday night. And, after reading the om message boards, they want us to roll as well- they think they could get rid of Matt Luke and hire Mike Leach.

StateDawg44
11-20-2018, 08:19 AM
Win or lose I think the bandaid is about to be ripped off for them.

This years coaching carousel compared to last years is much less cut throat and a little easier to navigate. Especially since NCAA neutered itself.

Their fans should be fed up with more than Luke. They are just as fed up with McGriff and Longo too I would think. I think the only one that some how still survives is Bjork. But I guess we all know why his role in all of this is safe.

Liverpooldawg
11-20-2018, 08:54 AM
There are rumors that this year's coaching carousel may not be as calm as first thought. The USC job is most likely about to open up and there are bigtime rumors about Urban at OSU. If those two open that could set a lot of dominoes in motion.

StateDawg44
11-20-2018, 09:02 AM
Well if that is the case I'm all for it being harder on them to attract a quality coach/staff. If anything, worse than last year would be ideal if they are going to hard reset. If not they are still stuck with Fat Luke an waaaaayy less firepower than this year.

Jack Lambert
11-20-2018, 09:04 AM
How banged up is Ole Miss this week?

I seen it dawg
11-20-2018, 09:07 AM
They are never banged up enough

tcdog70
11-20-2018, 09:29 AM
I never feel good playing them. I was there with Dick Pace-I was there with The Immaculate Deflection--I was there Last year. On and on. Murphy's law is big for Us in this game--not our friend.

PassInterference
11-20-2018, 10:39 AM
Too little time to prepare for an opponent, you have to play with what you got. Right now, Mississippi State has one of the best shut-down defenses in the country, and an offense that can roll over inferior competition.

I think Mississippi State players are upset at last year, and want to roll Thursday night. And, after reading the om message boards, they want us to roll as well- they think they could get rid of Matt Luke and hire Bill Belichek.

Disagree completely. Many times, the winner had no business winning and simply wanted it more.