PDA

View Full Version : Good article on the Egg Bowl from Sports Illustrated

Todd4State
11-20-2018, 01:04 AM
https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/11/19/egg-bowl-mississippi-state-ole-miss-coaches

msbulldog
11-20-2018, 07:32 AM
Great story by a MSU Alum! Hail State!

BulldogBear
11-20-2018, 10:48 AM
Ehhh. I thought it was very favorable to Ole Miss. We are painted as the aggressors in hijinks.

ScoobaDawg
11-20-2018, 11:14 AM
This is why this week has been so boring so far... but as long as Moorhead really does "get" the importance of the game..and takes care of business... I guess we will all just have to live without him calling them Mississippi or TSUN or something else..

Interesting how it talks of how Dan was so obsessed with Mississippi early in his career... it sure wasn't like that in the last half of his time here it seems.

Jack Lambert
11-20-2018, 11:37 AM
This is why this week has been so boring so far... but as long as Moorhead really does "get" the importance of the game..and takes care of business... I guess we will all just have to live without him calling them Mississippi or TSUN or something else..

Interesting how it talks of how Dan was so obsessed with Mississippi early in his career... it sure wasn't like that in the last half of his time here it seems.

Well if he doesn't and he loses he will.