PDA

View Full Version : Stop with "woo is me" for KT

Coach007
11-19-2018, 10:56 PM
1- KT is not going anywhere. He also has a redshirt that he can use.

2- KB is not some sort of turn coat on Clemson and to talk that crap is nothing short of ignorance. Half of you saying that complained obsessively about Mullen not playing the best players. Now you are trying to justify a reason to be pissed at the new coach for trying to recruit the best players he can to win as quickly as he can.

You are telling the HC to NOT recruit a possible better player for the sake of what?????

Sweet 6 pound 3 ounce baby Jesus!!!!!!

I seen it dawg
11-19-2018, 10:59 PM
He's not going anywhere?

dawgday166
11-19-2018, 10:59 PM

2- KB is not some sort of turn coat on Clemson and to talk that crap is nothing short of ignorance. Half of you saying that complained obsessively about Mullen not playing the best players. Now you are trying to justify a reason to be pissed at the new coach for trying to recruit the best players he can to win as quickly as he can.

You are telling the HC to NOT recruit a possible better player for the sake of what?????

How you know Je'sus was 6 pound 3 ounce?? I may need to perk up and pay more attention to you *****

Matt3467
11-19-2018, 11:00 PM

But we don't want to hurt his feelings! lol

msstate7
11-19-2018, 11:01 PM
He's not going anywhere?

No idea why he'd stay if we bring in KB

I seen it dawg
11-19-2018, 11:03 PM
Exactly and I'd like for coach0 to roll out the explanation.

dawgday166
11-19-2018, 11:03 PM
Question: Did Joe tell KB to brush off his mantle for the Heisman?? ***

Coach007
11-19-2018, 11:05 PM
How you know Je'sus was 6 pound 3 ounce?? I may need to perk up and pay more attention to you *****

We like this! "X"

Dawg61
11-19-2018, 11:06 PM
Can we block a transfer to Florida it that becomes a thing?

Coach007
11-19-2018, 11:06 PM

Well... He has a redshirt and is a SO and KB can only play 1 year.

That makes KT a JR going into his starting year.

msstate7
11-19-2018, 11:08 PM
Can we block a transfer to Florida it that becomes a thing?

Think he'd need to graduate first. Doubt we'd make that an easy deal for him

Dawg61
11-19-2018, 11:13 PM
Since we can block his transfer to Florida till he graduates his best option is to RS next year and compete vs Schrader and Mayden for the job in 2020. If he can't win the job after two years of being in Moorhead's offense then it doesn't matter what he does.

Sacrifice
11-19-2018, 11:14 PM
It's not a given that KB can even beat out KT for the spot next season. I wouldn't judge anything on the little we've seen of KT this season.
The entire passing game was struggling the 1st half of the season. QB, WR, OL all were completely out of sync.
If it's an open competition, which it should be. KT is not gonna just give it to him.

Jack Lambert
11-19-2018, 11:15 PM
As far as we know KT might enjoy being on the same team as KB. Brings up another question who would commit to State that probably would not commit if KB does come to State?

ShotgunDawg
11-19-2018, 11:15 PM

And there you go again.

You're a turd

dawgday166
11-19-2018, 11:17 PM
KB gonna be the 3rd QB. KT, then Mayden, then KB. Joe just bringing KB in for QB depth so he can redshirt Schrader.

msstate7
11-19-2018, 11:18 PM
And there you go again.

You're a turd

Just bc YOU want something doesn't mean someone else will do it. QBs transfer... it's what they do. Key wasn't recruited by joe. Joe doesn't want key next season. Just bc you want key to stay where he obviously isn't wanted doesn't mean he will stay. Key is a true junior... if not next season, when?

Coach007
11-19-2018, 11:25 PM
Just bc YOU want something doesn't mean someone else will do it. QBs transfer... it's what they do. Key wasn't recruited by joe. Joe doesn't want key next season. Just bc you want key to stay where he obviously isn't wanted doesn't mean he will stay. Key is a true junior... if not next season, when?

Key is a True SO. https://247sports.com/Player/Keytaon-Thompson-78058/

msstate7
11-19-2018, 11:27 PM
Key is a True SO. https://247sports.com/Player/Keytaon-Thompson-78058/

Meant next season

Coach007
11-19-2018, 11:35 PM
Meant next season

But he doesn't have to be. That's the point. KT is not going anywhere. Why would he?

msstate7
11-19-2018, 11:36 PM
But he doesn't have to be. That's the point. KT is not going anywhere. Why would he?

I think it's all a moot point bc I don't think we get KB

Dawg61
11-19-2018, 11:39 PM

If he canceled his official with Miami to take an unofficial with Auburn I think it's a great sign for us that he's just going to Auburn to get treated like a king for a weekend and is coming here to play football next year.

msstate7
11-19-2018, 11:40 PM
If he canceled his official with Miami to take an unofficial with Auburn I think it's a great sign for us that he's just going to Auburn to get treated like a king for a weekend and is coming here to play football next year.

Could be. I hope it isn't that auburn wasn't after him much and then flipped on the charm at the end

dawgday166
11-19-2018, 11:41 PM

I have just the opposite take. $$$ were discussed and he's going to see what it's all about. SEC has approved it too. Can't have AU sucking 2 years in a row. *

Coach007
11-19-2018, 11:43 PM

I'm pretty much in agreement with that due to the current development with Auburn. I do know that Moorhead did NOT offer him the out right starting position too. Told him he would have to compete.

Cooterpoot
11-19-2018, 11:45 PM
So, if KT leaves, does that make him a quitter like KB? Hmmmm
Yeah, it was stupid when someone said KB was a quitter too.
Let them all battle it out and prove who’s best.

Coach007
11-19-2018, 11:49 PM
So, if KT leaves, does that make him a quitter like KB? Hmmmm
Yeah, it was stupid when someone said KB was a quitter too.
Let them all battle it out and prove who’s best.

SHHH!!!

TUSK
11-19-2018, 11:59 PM
I have just the opposite take. $$$ were discussed and he's going to see what it's all about. SEC has approved it too. Can't have AU sucking 2 years in a row. *

Yep, KB suddenly shutting down Richt and going to the Plains/Iron Bowl is telling, to me... Of course, after he sees what happens to Stidham & AU's OL, he may bail on all the SECW teams...

Coach007
11-20-2018, 12:03 AM
Yep, KB suddenly shutting down Richt and going to the Plains/Iron Bowl is telling, to me... Of course, after he sees what happens to Stidham & AU's OL, he may bail on all the SECW teams...

Yeah... Auburn changes things.

RezDog7
11-20-2018, 12:20 AM

You also don't think we get anyone. If rains on your head, you'd call it piss.

msstate7
11-20-2018, 12:25 AM
You also don't think we get anyone. If rains on your head, you'd call it piss.

Let's have a signature bet on KB then. If we get em, you pick my sig till super bowl. If we don't, I pick yours. You on?

RezDog7
11-20-2018, 12:29 AM
Let's have a signature bet on KB then. If we get em, you pick my sig till super bowl. If we don't, I pick yours. You on?

I honestly don't give a shit. Every post you make is if the world is about to end. You should find something better to do with your life.

msstate7
11-20-2018, 12:30 AM
I honestly don't give a shit. Every post you make is if the world is about to end. You should find something better to do with your life.

Bout what I thought.

RezDog7
11-20-2018, 12:34 AM
Bout what I thought.

I got a better idea. We sign KB, you can't post until the super bowl and likewise. How does that sound?

msstate7
11-20-2018, 12:36 AM
I got a better idea. We sign KB, you can't post until the super bowl and likewise. How does that sound?

And if we don't, you can't. I'm in

ScoobaDawg
11-20-2018, 12:52 AM

Noted....

Percho
11-20-2018, 01:03 AM
46,413 - 1 post bet

Dawg61
11-20-2018, 01:11 AM

I really like Key but I am so rooting for a Bryant signing and KT redshirt now.

msstate7
11-20-2018, 01:17 AM
46,413 - 1 post bet

Never scared. I've bet a couple ban bets this year, and I'm still here... let one off the hook, and the other trying to change the conditions now that he's beat

ScoobaDawg
11-20-2018, 01:20 AM

Same..but I also wouldn't cry if KT transferred out If KB comes. We have a different system now. Between him, Mayden, and Shrader i'm very comfortable in the direction of QB and how things are stacking up.

ScoobaDawg
11-20-2018, 01:25 AM
Never scared. I've bet a couple ban bets this year, and I'm still here... let one off the hook, and the other trying to change the conditions now that he's beat

Who dat?

Dawg61
11-20-2018, 01:26 AM
Same..but I also wouldn't cry if KT transferred out If KB comes. We have a different system now. Between him, Mayden, and Shrader i'm very comfortable in the direction of QB and how things are stacking up.

For whatever reason KT transferring would bother me the most. I just really like him. Wish he was more accurate in his appearances to quite the naysayers because his stats are actually historically ridiculous for MSU QBs. He's already all over our record book.

Coach007
11-20-2018, 01:26 AM

Yeah. It is what it is. You can't turn down Bryant. Auburn in the mix changes things, BUT Moorhead got him to an OV and I think we are still in it because of Moorhead!

msstate7
11-20-2018, 01:29 AM
Who dat?

Gutter on LSU game

Bankerdawg and me bet in Kentucky game thread. I said we wouldn't win 9 games and he said we would. He wants to include bowl now.

I'm cool with both. I always take the chance... I'll take my medicine, but I never try and stop the loser from posting.

Lord McBuckethead
11-20-2018, 01:33 AM

On the surface, I was original against it. After thinking about it, KT can redshirt and start playing as a rs junior having yet another year to learn the system and get stronger. That allows Shrader to RS and possibly start playing his RS Soph year. Mayden controls his own destiny. Competition wins out. KB atleast allows a constant starting quality QB have time in the system prior to being thrown out there.

All are bonuses to MSU if that is how the starting qb works out. That sets us up for veterans in Moorheads system starting in year 3 through 7 with the qbs we have on our depth chart next year. If KB can come in and produce allowing KT to use his RS year, boom we have potential for a long run as a program. Takes off the pressure of signing a big qb every cycle, although we still will try. Allows us time to truly build a pipeline of exceptional qbs.

Now if KB doesn't come, KT and Mayden duke it out this spring and Shrader is RS. Competition year 4 is going to be interesting between RS junior Mayden and RS soph Shrader.

All in all, I want the best players with great production on our team. Moorhead is trying to reload this team with spped and experience.

Bully13
11-20-2018, 06:41 AM
Seems like everyone thinks Bryant is a lock and KT is upset and feels like he's not being treated fairly. Sounds like a bunch of women sitting around gossiping and discussing feminine hygiene.

DownwardDawg
11-20-2018, 07:36 AM
Ban bets are so gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that..... so y’all just carry on. It’s cute.

msstate7
11-20-2018, 07:39 AM
Ban bets are so gay. Not that there?s anything wrong with that..... so y?all just carry on. It?s cute.

Looking pretty good over there. What you doing Friday night?**

StateDawg44
11-20-2018, 08:28 AM

Wait so is this on? Yes or No?

Gutter Cobreh
11-20-2018, 08:48 AM
Gutter on LSU game

Bankerdawg and me bet in Kentucky game thread. I said we wouldn't win 9 games and he said we would. He wants to include bowl now.

I'm cool with both. I always take the chance... I'll take my medicine, but I never try and stop the loser from posting.

For the record, I didn't squelch on my end. I don't have the ability to ban myself. I said I was cool with accepting the outcome because I'll always root for the Dawgs. I'd hate to go into a game rooting for the other team like you did. Also, not having the ability to post for a while here wouldn't impact my life as much as it would yours.

Now, a ban on betting the vcash is another story....you know because I'm flush when it comes to fake elitedawgs currency!!!!

msstate7
11-20-2018, 08:53 AM
For the record, I didn't squelch on my end. I don't have the ability to ban myself. I said I was cool with accepting the outcome because I'll always root for the Dawgs. I'd hate to go into a game rooting for the other team like you did. Also, not having the ability to post for a while here wouldn't impact my life as much as it would yours.

Now, a ban on betting the vcash is another story....you know because I'm flush when it comes to fake elitedawgs currency!!!!

I know you didn't... I even said I didn't want you banned.

defiantdog
11-20-2018, 09:08 AM
FYI, KB ain't goin to Auburn. Auburn is loaded at the QB position. KB doesn't want competition since he only has 1 year to play. I fully expect him to go to Missouri since they have literally 0 QB's behind Lock.

I seen it dawg
11-20-2018, 09:10 AM
FYI, KB ain't goin to Auburn. Auburn is loaded at the QB position. KB doesn't want competition since he only has 1 year to play. I fully expect him to go to Missouri since they have literally 0 QB's behind Lock.

I think that's a great take. KB is gonna definitely do what's best for KB to get one more yr then get pimp slapped when the nfl tells him he's a barely above average college qb. Hope he gets a meaningful degree.

RezDog7
11-20-2018, 09:39 AM
Gutter on LSU game

Notice how every bet and post is negative. You really take this shit too seriously, or love trolling.

ScoobaDawg
11-20-2018, 10:22 AM
For whatever reason KT transferring would bother me the most. I just really like him. Wish he was more accurate in his appearances to quite the naysayers because his stats are actually historically ridiculous for MSU QBs. He's already all over our record book.

His stats are "all over the record book" for Mullen.. different system now. Can he adapt. i think so.. but also it's a great problem we have and are going to have to get used to.. Players are going to transfer out.
It's a sign of the changing in coaching philosophy, playing time, and the culture of younger players not wanting to sit long.

Damnit I hate waiting to find this out, and it gives me an uneasy feeling, since we all thought we were gonna get Cam also a few years back..and yea..
But.. let's enjoy the 2 pickups we just got. especially since Payton is working to help us with KB... and let's all enjoy the short work week. A Bulldog victory destroying Mississippi... and then 2 weeks from today, we pick up a QB that less than 2 years ago was going against Bama in a NC game.

Turfdawg67
11-20-2018, 10:29 AM

Noted....

Come on Kelly Bryant!! Didn't really care until now!!

Turfdawg67
11-20-2018, 10:35 AM

I think this bet is a turning point for most posters on here!! Cmon KT!

msstate7
11-20-2018, 10:42 AM
I think this bet is a turning point for most posters on here!! Cmon KT!

Haha

ScoobaDawg
11-20-2018, 10:51 AM
Someone up the game and make a sig bet with 7 or that he can't talk the braves until the all-star break.

RezDog7
11-20-2018, 11:01 AM
Wait so is this on? Yes or No?

Absolutely it is

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-20-2018, 12:02 PM
And there you go again.

You're a turd

I really try to stay away from commenting on posts about other posters. I have never called anyone an idiot, stupid, a Rebel for gosh sakes. And especially not a turd.

But I have to second this post. msstate7...man, you really need to try to pull for the home team every once in a while. It does get old seeing pretty much every post from you criticizing something about our Bulldogs.

Now I feel dirty.

StateDawg44
11-20-2018, 01:42 PM
Has KB said when he will be deciding and announcing where he transfers? I'm assuming it will be before spring semester begins?