PDA

View Full Version : Fitz on his ankle being broken last year

starkvegasdawg
11-19-2018, 06:21 PM
https://twitter.com/JoelTColeman/status/1064612590305898496.

You suck as a poster at times - Found tweet and posted it for you..
-Scooba

Turfdawg67
11-19-2018, 06:28 PM
For reals!! Good! The team needs to believe that it WAS intentional last year!! Especially the D!

ScoobaDawg
11-19-2018, 06:29 PM
?For a long time, I don?t think it has particularly been on purpose. But from what I?ve seen throughout this season, probably going to go in there and have both my ankles spatted before the game just to make sure.?

Where is the quote from?

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Maybe he should've waited until after the game to say that.

starkvegasdawg
11-19-2018, 06:40 PM
https://twitter.com/JoelTColeman/status/1064612590305898496.

You suck as a poster at times - Found tweet and posted it for you..
-Scooba

Anything I can do to brighten your day.

Todd4State
11-19-2018, 07:46 PM
For reals!! Good! The team needs to believe that it WAS intentional last year!! Especially the D!

I think they believed it for a long time and just kept their mouth shut until now.

I actually don't have a problem with him mentioning it. It may cause the officials to watch for dirty stuff more closely this year. Last year the refs were WAY too lenient and that was part of the problem.

Turfdawg67
11-19-2018, 08:24 PM
I think they believed it for a long time and just kept their mouth shut until now.

I actually don't have a problem with him mentioning it. It may cause the officials to watch for dirty stuff more closely this year. Last year the refs were WAY too lenient and that was part of the problem.

If you're interested, I have a couple of stills showing "bounty hunter" Speaks TARGETING KT...
and zero was called. Last yr some refs had a very "Merry Christmas", no doubt!

TALL DAWG
11-19-2018, 08:28 PM
Maybe he should've waited until after the game to say that.

Wait until after the game?? HAIL no!!
Lay it on the table now!! Heck, I wish he?d mentioned it back in summer.
If anyone thinks the hit on Fitz and then the ATTEMPTED hammer throw on back of KT leg were not intentional u are badly mistaken.

Maroonthirteen
11-19-2018, 10:37 PM
Our team knew it when it happened. Simmons was at midday field calling them out.

Dan was under the bench in fetal position.

LC Dawg
11-19-2018, 10:47 PM
Our team knew it when it happened. Simmons was at midday field calling them out.

Dan was under the bench in fetal position.

Dan was laughing it up with Luke on the field. He was probably telling him about texting with Tennessee the night before.

Commercecomet24
11-19-2018, 10:49 PM
Dan was laughing it up with Luke on the field. He was probably telling him about texting with Tennessee the night before.

I think if something like this were to happen again joe gonna knock the hell out of someone .

Bully13
11-20-2018, 08:22 AM
Rules need to be changed. Below the knees? Needs to be a wrap up style tackle. Protect carrier's legs need the OL chop block rule.

viverlibre
11-20-2018, 08:30 AM
A few Bama players wanted to fight after the game when they thought we were targeting Tua's knee. Did any of our players want to fight in defense of the much more egregious dirty play on Fitz?

Liverpooldawg
11-20-2018, 08:49 AM

Actually Mullen was going ballistic right after it happened. I saw it.

Leroy Jenkins
11-20-2018, 08:50 AM
The team hates Fitz because he reneges on bets, and throws the ball too hard.

A few Bama players wanted to fight after the game when they thought we were targeting Tua's knee. Did any of our players want to fight in defense of the much more egregious dirty play on Fitz?

LC Dawg
11-20-2018, 09:20 AM
Actually Mullen was going ballistic right after it happened. I saw it.

I've seen you post this before and if you say you saw it I'm sure you did but what most people saw was Mullen on the field talking with Luke and it was far from going ballistic. We all also saw him leave our program a few days later along with reports of him texting the AD at Tennessee the day before the egg bowl. We all also saw Fitzgerald say he acted like a dick when he told the team he was leaving. You can defend him if you want but I say he was not engaged last Thanksgiving and he didn't have our team prepared to win so **** him.

tcdog70
11-20-2018, 09:34 AM
Ray Charles could see Dan's mind was not on this game. He did not give STRAIN. Dan had already checked out.