PDA

View Full Version : MSU Dance Squad doing work

BrunswickDawg
11-19-2018, 03:13 PM
2 Arkansas starters suspended for taking pictures with our dance team girls. Great job ladies!

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/nov/19/2-razorbacks-suspended-missouri-week/

ShotgunDawg
11-19-2018, 03:20 PM
Morris isn’t going to make it at Arkansas. Feels like he’s going with the Croom tear down. Won’t work

fishwater99
11-19-2018, 03:35 PM
Is that illegal or something?

BeardoMSU
11-19-2018, 03:37 PM

He's jealous **

Leeshouldveflanked
11-19-2018, 04:00 PM
I know one thing... our dance squad has stepped up its game the last year or so.

Johnson85
11-19-2018, 04:06 PM

Morris was bashing the team pretty good in the post team press conference. Said everything was unacceptable. Coaching, players, discipline, effort, etc. Guess he thought part of the problem is having players flirting pre-game instead of focusing on getting ready for the game.

Seems overboard if the two suspended players weren't already in hot water for their effort/focus and/or the coach didn't view them as problem children that were already hurting the team's culture.

You're pretty much guaranteeing these guys a losing season by completely switching offensive schemes to something they don't have the personnel for at all; you got to at least let them have a little fun if they are otherwise giving good effort.

Wonder if Morris is flipping out because he realizes he's going to burn up all his good will before he has a chance to get any talent in, and he's overcompensating trying to ensure boosters that he won't stand for this year's results.

StarkVegasSteve
11-19-2018, 04:19 PM
Morris was bashing the team pretty good in the post team press conference. Said everything was unacceptable. Coaching, players, discipline, effort, etc. Guess he thought part of the problem is having players flirting pre-game instead of focusing on getting ready for the game.

Seems overboard if the two suspended players weren't already in hot water for their effort/focus and/or the coach didn't view them as problem children that were already hurting the team's culture.

You're pretty much guaranteeing these guys a losing season by completely switching offensive schemes to something they don't have the personnel for at all; you got to at least let them have a little fun if they are otherwise giving good effort.

Wonder if Morris is flipping out because he realizes he's going to burn up all his good will before he has a chance to get any talent in, and he's overcompensating trying to ensure boosters that he won't stand for this year's results.

I think he probably just realizes any progress he thought they'd made this season went down the drain on Saturday. Also might've had something to do with the fact that Kelly Bryant, a QB he desperately wants, was at the game and watched Arky's QB get thrown around like a rag doll and their team get beat in every phase of the game.....and beat badly at that.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-19-2018, 04:25 PM
Have the Arky fans called for Morris' head for not matching his personnel with a certain scheme like ours have all year? I mean, he's running a totally new offense that they aren't suited for. I was seriously just wondering.

Commercecomet24
11-19-2018, 04:30 PM
I think he probably just realizes any progress he thought they'd made this season went down the drain on Saturday. Also might've had something to do with the fact that Kelly Bryant, a QB he desperately wants, was at the game and watched Arky's QB get thrown around like a rag doll and their team get beat in every phase of the game.....and beat badly at that.

Yeah he ran every QB on his roster out there saturday and they all got pummeled. Couldn't have been a good look considering Kelly Bryant was watching our defense tear up his ol and qbs. Kelly wants a shot at the nfl and he needs to put up some good numbers and good film this coming year, he wouldn't be able to do that at arky but he can here.

Jack Lambert
11-19-2018, 04:32 PM
Funny thing was when they were dancing I notice a bunch of their guy watching them when the rest of the team were meeting with coaches in groups. I pointed it out to the Arky fans in front of me and one said that's one of the reasons we are getting out butts kicked week in and week out.

BrunswickDawg
11-19-2018, 04:47 PM
Funny thing was when they were dancing I notice a bunch of their guy watching them when the rest of the team were meeting with coaches in groups. I pointed it out to the Arky fans in front of me and one said that's one of the reasons we are getting out butts kicked week in and week out.

Undefeated, Untied, and still heavy weight champion of the world..........

ShotgunDawg
11-19-2018, 04:54 PM
Thank ya!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoXKsopj--L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

WPS
11-19-2018, 05:04 PM

I don't think you lose 52-6 if you are giving 100% effort no matter who the team is. Several times this year our defense has looked like they'd rather be doing anything other than being on the field trying to make a play. One of our senior captains was complaining earlier this year because fans were being mean to the team while they are joking around on the sideline and getting blown out by North Texas. Why not be a leader and try to get it turned around instead of bitching about getting your feelings hurt?

I think Bielema coddled a lot of the players and there are just some major culture problems on the team right now. Some fans mentioned that we should just pull a UAB and blow it up and start over in a few years with new players lol. I mean we have our worst team since the 1950's right now.

Todd4State
11-19-2018, 05:10 PM

Having hot girls distract the other team? Not that I am aware of.

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 05:35 PM
Undefeated, Untied, and still heavy weight champion of the world..........

Is that in reference to the ... full figured, plus size ... cheerleader we had a few years ago? FWIW ... I've seen similar situations at other schools this year. I guess that's the PC way nowadays.

Cooterpoot
11-19-2018, 05:43 PM
Morris struggles with the English language. It's going to get ugly for him.

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 05:50 PM
I just don't see how flirting with cheerleaders is a suspendable offense. There must be more to the story.

BrunswickDawg
11-19-2018, 05:51 PM
Is that in reference to the ... full figured, plus size ... cheerleader we had a few years ago? FWIW ... I've seen similar situations at other schools this year. I guess that's the PC way nowadays.

No, hadn't thought of that. My reference was more carnal in nature.

West Tn Dawg
11-19-2018, 05:52 PM
Hell No!
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/gameon/2012/09/10/arkansasfan-16_9.JPG?width=3200&height=1680&fit=crop

https://www.sunherald.com/latest-news/vdqqtm/picture219562215/alternates/FREE_1140/Bully.jpg

Cooterpoot
11-19-2018, 07:11 PM
More evidence the poon always wins.

Todd4State
11-19-2018, 07:42 PM
I just don't see how flirting with cheerleaders is a suspendable offense. There must be more to the story.

It's because they are about to go 2-10. If they were 10-2 and won 52-6 they would be laughing about it. Morris is trying to show their fans that he "means business."

More evidence the poon always wins.

It would have been hilarious if our players high fived the pom squad after every TD we scored on them.

Mutt the Hoople
11-19-2018, 08:51 PM

Most look like they met the height-weight requirements
https://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11776&d=1542669016

Mutt the Hoople
11-19-2018, 08:53 PM
Won't let us flirt with pretty girls? Chad Morris IS a Texas A&M graduate- probably wants his players flirting with the Aggie yell leaders.
http://www.thekeyplay.com/sites/all/images/2010/beercontrol/texas-am-yell-leaders.jpg

Mutt the Hoople
11-21-2018, 12:01 AM
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46371066_10156608539834564_8756576505586253824_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=79ec5ef351ceca125228c2e4b7879c92&oe=5CAEE4CE

Dawg61
11-21-2018, 01:14 AM
Suspending two of your defensive back starters right before you face Drew Lock and Missouri's passing offense for flirting and taking pics with cheerleaders is one of the most ridiculous acts of sabotage on your own team I have ever heard of. Morris is a prick and a damn idiot. Missouri is going to skull17 Arkansas 60-14.

DancingRabbit
11-21-2018, 01:58 AM
Screw Chad Morris. Happened to watch his post-game and monday pressers. Never once gave one mention of credit to the program, players or coaches that put up a 50-burger on him. First time to hear him talk, sure it's tough after an ass-whipping like that but Arky y'all might want to send Petrino a new Harley.

I guess Jerruh had already let Chad know that GrandBoy would be playing before he took the Cowboys plane to Starkville. That was bizarre how they pulled the Jones kid on 3rd down and put him back in after the other QB got a 1st down.