PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone other then me have a disdain for UCF on this board?

Jack Lambert
11-19-2018, 12:00 PM
I have really built up a good hate for them.

Cooterpoot
11-19-2018, 12:06 PM
I don't. I pull the little guys. But they do make it hard.

Liverpooldawg
11-19-2018, 12:09 PM
I hope they out them in the playoff against Bama. It would be hilarious.

parabrave
11-19-2018, 12:11 PM
2017 national championship banner. The Ole Miss of the CUSA/ or whatever conefrence they are in.

redstickdawg
11-19-2018, 12:12 PM
I usually pull for the underdogs, but UCF and their conference makes it impossible.

StarkVegasSteve
11-19-2018, 12:13 PM
I hope they out them in the playoff against Bama. It would be hilarious.

Bama might beat them by 100. Tua could tell their defenders who he was throwing it to and it wouldn't matter. So saying all that I hope we see chaos and it happens.

Johnson85
11-19-2018, 12:21 PM
They're not relevant enough for me to have disdain for. I appreciate people making good use of their resources. I'm annoyed by idiots. UCF qualifies for both.

mparkerfd20
11-19-2018, 12:23 PM
They are insignificant. Couldn't care less about them. Everyone thinks their fans are a laughingstock joke though.

MetEdDawg
11-19-2018, 12:26 PM
I think it's impressive they are undefeated for almost 2 straight seasons. I think realistically no G5 teams could ever hang week in and week out against the P5. On a one time basis yes. But if UCF had our schedule they would go 6-6, maybe 5-7.

Tbonewannabe
11-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Anyone that met their fans in 2007 in the Liberty Bowl should have at least a dislike for them. Their fans were like Bama fans (excluding the ones on this board) without the actual winning tradition.

SapperDawg
11-19-2018, 12:40 PM
I work with two of them in my office in HSV. They are starting to rival Auburn level hate from me.

stalkingpoon
11-19-2018, 12:50 PM
They are my #2 team behind State. Been to several games to watch them play.

Coach007
11-19-2018, 12:53 PM
I have really built up a good hate for them.

I can see them making a case this year.

Coach007
11-19-2018, 12:54 PM
Bama might beat them by 100. Tua could tell their defenders who he was throwing it to and it wouldn't matter. So saying all that I hope we see chaos and it happens.

PLEASE REMEMBER THEY BEAT AUBURN last year.

robert
11-19-2018, 12:59 PM
Anyone that met their fans in 2007 in the Liberty Bowl should have at least a dislike for them. Their fans were like Bama fans (excluding the ones on this board) without the actual winning tradition.

Their students were garbage mouthed brats....made winning the game so much better.

Pit Bull
11-19-2018, 01:08 PM
I really don't think about them, however, when Croom played them in the Liberty, their fans crowed and crowed about how they were going to school us. Of course.....they didn't. They were mighty quiet after the game.

iPat09
11-19-2018, 01:11 PM
They are my #2 team behind State. Been to several games to watch them play.

Eagle Eye, is that you?

thf24
11-19-2018, 01:12 PM
While their self-promotion is a little obnoxious, it's really all they can do since top teams wouldn't play them even if they tried to schedule them. Can't fault them for trying to elevate their status in the best way they can.

What's much worse to me is scrubby teams in that weak conference trying to claim they're something special by association with UCF. Here in Memphis I hear people claiming constantly that Memphis football should be getting more respect this year (standing currently at 5-6) because they "hosted the defending national champion."

Dental Dawg33
11-19-2018, 01:13 PM
Can’t stand them. Hope they get paired up in a bowl with an SEC team that won’t crap the bed and come out flat like Auburn did last year.

Coach007
11-19-2018, 01:22 PM
Can’t stand them. Hope they get paired up in a bowl with an SEC team that won’t crap the bed and come out flat like Auburn did last year.

Not going to lie. I LMAO at Auburn! ENJOYED IT!

stalkingpoon
11-19-2018, 01:27 PM
Eagle Eye, is that you?

Don’t know who that is. So I’m guessing not ha

TUSK
11-19-2018, 01:46 PM
I'm rootin' for those lil fellers... More so, I pray for utter chaos in the CFP Rankings... And should UFC catch lightning in a bottle and make it in, MDL will answer the age old question: "What is best in life?"....

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"...

UFC need only to look at the last 2 Bammer/Michigan State to get just a small sample of what will happen to them...

Bigedawg
11-19-2018, 01:54 PM

This all day long! Talk about Alabama arrogance with a Black Bear record. Their RB may have been the most overhyped player that we have ever faced. Their fans worshiped him worse than TSUN does Archie and Eli. Our mighty Croom Dawgs proceeded to completed shut their high powered offense down. It was a satisfying victory in a dark era of MSU football.

stalkingpoon
11-19-2018, 01:55 PM
I'm rootin' for those lil fellers... More so, I pray for utter chaos in the CFP Rankings... And should UFC catch lightning in a bottle and make it in, MDL will answer the age old question: "What is best in life?"....

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"...

UFC need only to look at the last 2 Bammer/Michigan State to get just a small sample of what will happen to them...

Remind me what happened the last time UCF and Bama played???

TUSK
11-19-2018, 02:17 PM
Remind me what happened the last time UCF and Bama played???

I think Bammer lost 40-38 at HC in 07... IIRC...

Would you like to place a wager on 2018 Bammer v UFC (if they happen to meet)?

Correction: it was 2000. 2007 was La Tech.

stalkingpoon
11-19-2018, 02:26 PM
I think Bammer lost 40-38 at HC in 07... IIRC...

Would you like to place a wager on 2018 Bammer v UFC (if they happen to meet)?

Correction: it was 2000. 2007 was La Tech.

Don't know who UFC is. If you mean UCF, they will never meet this season. The committee will never allow it.

TUSK
11-19-2018, 02:51 PM
Don't know who UFC is. If you mean UCF, they will never meet this season. The committee will never allow it.

I just thought I'd extend the hypothetical offer... Thanks for the correction...

Tbonewannabe
11-19-2018, 03:12 PM
I just thought I'd extend the hypothetical offer... Thanks for the correction...

I just thought a marine wanted to kick someone's ass in the Octagon.

TUSK
11-19-2018, 03:13 PM
I just thought a marine wanted to kick someone's ass in the Octagon.

Does the UFC have a "Nanoweight Division"?

dantheman4248
11-19-2018, 03:22 PM

Same. I wanna see them in the CFP because it adds the double salt of another conference getting left out.

Personally, I want Bama to lose a close one to Georgia. Clemson to lose at least one. Northwestern to win the B1G Champ game. Washington State to lose at least one. Oklahoma to lose at least one.

That leaves: Undefeated ND, Undefeated UCF, 1-Loss SEC Champ Georgia, 1-Loss Alabama, 1+ Loss Clemson, 2-Loss LSU, 2-Loss Non-Champ Michigan & anOSU, 2+ Loss everyone else....

Theoretically, you could have 2 SEC, 1 Independent, 1 G5 in the playoff. The salt would be GLORIOUS.

fishwater99
11-19-2018, 03:36 PM
I blame Auburn for losing to them last year.

That being said, why don't they schedule a real OOC game?

TUSK
11-19-2018, 03:42 PM

Just a guess, but I'd imagine even the powers at UCF didn't see this kind of success coming... and the schedules are made well in advance... that being said, they could have probably made some moves. Moving forward they will need to follow Boise State's example of scheduling if they REALLY want to be taken seriously...

Here's our buddy Mike Bianchi's latest... It's nauseating... https://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/arts-culture/journalism/mike-bianchi-PENM00021-topic.html

stalkingpoon
11-19-2018, 04:43 PM

UCF doesn't play anyone. Proceeds to beat the shit out of Auburn. It was Auburns fault. LOL okayyyyyyy

Maroons
11-19-2018, 07:00 PM
I can see them making a case this year.

A case for what? Definitely not the CFP. There's not one single impressive win all year.

TopDawg
11-19-2018, 07:22 PM
If UCF was in the SEC West Arkansas would have a conference win.

Mutt the Hoople
11-19-2018, 07:23 PM
No big deal. When I was at Millsaps, we beat them 8-7.

Todd4State
11-19-2018, 07:36 PM
My disdain for UCF goes back to the 2007 Liberty Bowl. They aren't very smart either. One of them who was holding a sword tried to tell a bunch of our fans that cowbells shouldn't be allowed because it could be used as a weapon.

JoseBrown
11-19-2018, 08:23 PM
Does the UFC have a "Nanoweight Division"?

No, but they do have Eryk Anders... a bad mofo'ing former Bama fb'er.... of anyone I'd not like to meet up wit in a dark alley, he'd have to rank up there real high on the list.

TUSK
11-19-2018, 08:36 PM
No, but they do have Eryk Anders... a bad mofo'ing former Bama fb'er.... of anyone I'd not like to meet up wit in a dark alley, he'd have to rank up there real high on the list.

He's legit... and a good representative...

0:20 mark

https://youtu.be/pUni2UNVf8k

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 08:42 PM

Bama's fans are fantastic compared to the UCF fans at that game. They were the rudest, loudest, most obnoxious I've ever seen. And I think most of our fans didn't even know they existed.

BulldogBear
11-19-2018, 08:45 PM
Can?t stand them. Hope they get paired up in a bowl with an SEC team that won?t crap the bed and come out flat like Auburn did last year.

If they get paired with an SEC team then said SEC tell will rum them off the field. It won't be pretty.49-17 or something like that.

Auburn didn't care last year. UCF won't draw an apathetic SEC school this year. They won't get the luxury of an opponent with nothing to play for. The truth is after UCF mythical Natty, baseless self promotion, and general douchebaggery, it will be the SEC school that has a chip on its shoulder with something to prove. And that is very very very bad for a mid major.