PDA

View Full Version : Spurrier @ Tennessee

FlabLoser
10-17-2013, 08:48 PM
He says "Will be the 14th time I've coached in Neyland Stadium. ... I've coached there more than some of their head coaches."

Love me some Spurrier. He's got to be my all time favorite college football coach.

DownwardDawg
10-17-2013, 08:53 PM
He says "Will be the 14th time I've coached in Neyland Stadium. ... I've coached there more than some of their head coaches."

Love me some Spurrier. He's got to be my all time favorite college football coach.

Mine too. He's great!

Dawg61
10-17-2013, 09:01 PM

Haha that's a stab at Lane Kiffin. Those two had "words" the one year Kiffin was at UT.

CadaverDawg
10-17-2013, 09:25 PM

Classic

Behrdawg
10-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Haha that's a stab at Lane Kiffin. Those two had "words" the one year Kiffin was at UT.

Speaking of Kiffin...karma's a bitch, isnt it?