Bama over AU
LSU over A&M
UK over Louisville
UF over FSU
Clemson over SC
UGA over GA Tech

Political Hack
11-18-2018, 11:20 PM
A match up with Penn State is a storyline they could try to chase. Be pretty cool.

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 11:23 PM
A match up with Penn State is a storyline they could try to chase. Be pretty cool.

Yeah it would and we would whip their a** too!

Howboutdemdogs
11-19-2018, 08:19 AM
After this past Saturday, I'll will be pulling for Vandy to beat TN and go to the Gator. Let them be rewarded with traveling out of the State for a bowl game. They deserve it.

HailState39110
11-19-2018, 08:58 AM
It will all depend if the SEC gets 3 teams into the NY6 bowls. If Georgia LSU and Florida all get in that would bump us up to probably the Outback ( Kentucky in Cap One) . If Florida or LSU go to the lower tier bowls it would drop us to a Music City or Texas type bowl.

Tbonewannabe
11-19-2018, 09:17 AM
It will all depend if the SEC gets 3 teams into the NY6 bowls. If Georgia LSU and Florida all get in that would bump us up to probably the Outback ( Kentucky in Cap One) . If Florida or LSU go to the lower tier bowls it would drop us to a Music City or Texas type bowl.

Yes, we need all three to win this week. If UK lost then we might jump them for the Citrus without debate because they would drop out of the top 25.

stalkingpoon
11-19-2018, 09:20 AM
Yes, we need all three to win this week. If UK lost then we might jump them for the Citrus without debate because they would drop out of the top 25.

If it is between us and UK and PSU is in the picture as well, I don't see the Citrus not picking us. Too much money to be made from that storyline.

Johnson85
11-19-2018, 09:31 AM

The Citrus is free to pick whoever, correct? I think their only limitation is that they can't pass over the loser of the SEC championship game, but that obviously won't come into play this year with UGA or Bama pretty much being a lock for a NY6 bowl at this point.

I could see the SEC pushing the Citrus to take UK since they will presumably have one more win than us and also a win in head to head, but they do have a bad loss to UT and struggled against MTSU, so if we finish up ranked ahead of them, I doubt the SEC will view that as worth caring about one way or another. A PSU matchup would probably help too.

Bubb Rubb
11-19-2018, 10:10 AM
You're gonna want Washington State to beat Washington this week. Florida needs to take care of FSU. Also would be helpful for Louisville to upset Kentucky, which is unlikely.

Tbonewannabe
11-19-2018, 10:23 AM
The Citrus is free to pick whoever, correct? I think their only limitation is that they can't pass over the loser of the SEC championship game, but that obviously won't come into play this year with UGA or Bama pretty much being a lock for a NY6 bowl at this point.

I could see the SEC pushing the Citrus to take UK since they will presumably have one more win than us and also a win in head to head, but they do have a bad loss to UT and struggled against MTSU, so if we finish up ranked ahead of them, I doubt the SEC will view that as worth caring about one way or another. A PSU matchup would probably help too.

I think a Penn St matchup would make it likely no matter if it is Citrus, Outback, or Gator. I would think the SEC would at least try to keep from sending us to the Gator again. The Moorhead angle works with any Big Ten team since you get to compare how his offense with SEC players compares to how it does against Big Ten defenses he went against last year. Naturally there would be more pull if it happened to be Penn St.