PDA

View Full Version : The DLine shuffle

parabrave
11-18-2018, 09:47 PM
Has anyone seen the Dline shuffle/Linedance they did after the game? I heard it was hilarious but haven't seen it on utube yet/

Ifyouonlyknew
11-18-2018, 09:58 PM
Has anyone seen the Dline shuffle/Linedance they did after the game? I heard it was hilarious but haven't seen it on utube yet/

Wasn't a DL shuffle or even all DL. It was the Q dogs on the team (Omega Psi Phi fraternity). Saturday was their founders day & they were paying respect to their frat with a step. It was Elgton Jenkins, Malik Dear, Grant Harris, Jeffrey Simmons, & Tyre Phillips.

Political Hack
11-18-2018, 10:03 PM
Wasn't a DL shuffle or even all DL. It was the Q dogs on the team (Omega Psi Phi fraternity). Saturday was their founders day & they were paying respect to their frat with a step. It was Elgton Jenkins, Malik Dear, Grant Harris, Jeffrey Simmons, & Tyre Phillips.

Pretty cool. I didn't know what frat it was.

parabrave
11-18-2018, 10:04 PM
OK. TV started to show it but it was at the end of the broadcast/ Just wondering if it was out on Utube?

bulldawg28
11-19-2018, 12:17 AM

DLine shuffle? Lmao... come on man. You see a RB, LB, OL, and others doing the step. Where did you come up with that name?

Todd4State
11-19-2018, 12:27 AM
DLine shuffle? Lmao... come on man. You see a RB, LB, OL, and others doing the step. Where did you come up with that name?

Dawg Pound Rock was already taken.**

bulldawg28
11-19-2018, 06:30 AM
Dawg Pound Rock was already taken.**

Lol, I guess so.