PDA

View Full Version : Kareem Walker highlights....

Coach007
11-18-2018, 08:53 PM
First is a 2015 mix... the last is 2014..

Beast!

https://youtu.be/NGsdlJ8DDCk

Look at the run at the :30-40 second mark... WOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlswuQMjS7k&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jps-I3pzhM

DogsofAnarchy
11-18-2018, 09:07 PM
2nd ranked RB in the Nation out of high school. The kids video is impressive. Reminds me a little bit of Dicenzo Miller. Quick flick in the hips and uses his hands really well. Has great cut- back ability at the point of blocks and has deceptive speed. Vision is elite and he runs well in traffic!!

Ifyouonlyknew
11-18-2018, 09:10 PM
Highlights from this season

Kareem Walker RB - kareem walker highlights - Hudl - https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11828585/5ba3c09315f77f0b1c0c2fa3

KOdawg1
11-18-2018, 09:16 PM
Seems to be explosive. His highlight tapes looks good, but what player's doesn't?

Hopefully, he can contribute, especially if the rumors of Kylin wanting to leave are true.

Leroy Jenkins
11-18-2018, 09:26 PM
Ashton Shumpert with a better jump-cut.

TNDawg35
11-18-2018, 09:29 PM
Seems to be explosive. His highlight tapes looks good, but what player's doesn't?

Hopefully, he can contribute, especially if the rumors of Kylin wanting to leave are true.

Hell, the way Gibeon has looked, if Kylin don’t want to be here, in the mighty words of Curly Bill Brocious.... Well, Bye... Don’t get me wrong, I want Kylin to stay and be an all world back. But if he don’t want to be here, then don’t...

Coach007
11-18-2018, 09:32 PM

There are no rumors of Hill wanting to leave. Just fans reading into things because our men has too much estrogen these days.

Political Hack
11-18-2018, 09:33 PM
Kylin is about to be the feature back in an SEC offense in ESPN every Saturday while being draft eligible. I'd be extremely disappointed someone didn't talk some sense into him before he'd make a decision that poor.

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Kylin is about to be the feature back in an SEC offense in ESPN every Saturday while being draft eligible. I'd be extremely disappointed someone didn't talk some sense into him before he'd make a decision that poor.

Hack is right. Kylin not going anywhere. He's just going through the maturing process like most of us had to at that age.

Coach007
11-18-2018, 09:40 PM
Well, we need a back.

We have 5 right now. 3 will for sure be gone after next year. If Hill leaves EARLY... that leaves 2 guys... Walker and Rivers (no stars) at all

Ifyouonlyknew
11-18-2018, 09:54 PM
Hell, the way Gibeon has looked, if Kylin don’t want to be here, in the mighty words of Curly Bill Brocious.... Well, Bye... Don’t get me wrong, I want Kylin to stay and be an all world back. But if he don’t want to be here, then don’t...

Kylin isn't nor was he ever going anywhere

Coach007
11-18-2018, 09:57 PM
Hack is right. Kylin not going anywhere. He's just going through the maturing process like most of us had to at that age.

No.. Kylin isn't going anywhere. In Fact Hill was a huge help getting Walker. He was Walker's host. He will be back on campus on Dec 7th.

Cooterpoot
11-18-2018, 10:11 PM
Najee Harris

whosyourdawgy
11-18-2018, 10:24 PM

WTF. Why even say shit like this. Kylin is going nowhere and our fans continuing to say stupid shit like this is ridiculous

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 11:03 PM
No.. Kylin isn't going anywhere. In Fact Hill was a huge help getting Walker. He was Walker's host. He will be back on campus on Dec 7th.

That's good stuff!

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-18-2018, 11:36 PM
Getting back to Walker, he looks like he's got good top end speed for his size, good vision, and he's not afraid of contact. On the neutral end, I don't know if he's a patient runner because I saw no "wait for the traffic to clear" runs on the tape. On the negative end, he has terrible balance. Stumbles a lot.

But I like the get. He's supposedly 6'1" 220 and he clearly has speed... I think Huff could polish him up into stud. High ceiling kind of get

Coach007
11-18-2018, 11:40 PM
Getting back to Walker, he looks like he's got good top end speed for his size, good vision, and he's not afraid of contact. On the neutral end, I don't know if he's a patient runner because I saw no "wait for the traffic to clear" runs on the tape. On the negative end, he has terrible balance. Stumbles a lot.

But I like the get. He's supposedly 6'1" 220 and he clearly has speed... I think Huff could polish him up into stud. High ceiling kind of get

I watched some of his stuff from michigan. He can pick up blocks!

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-18-2018, 11:51 PM
I watched some of his stuff from michigan. He can pick up blocks!

Just need him to catch a pass and he's a perfect fit for this O.

Coach007
11-18-2018, 11:54 PM
That I have not seen a lot of.

Todd4State
11-19-2018, 12:01 AM
I like the fact that he has a frame similar to JJ Johnson (6'2" 230) which is a slight contrast from Hill (5'11" 210).

You look at the elite teams in the SEC- the Alabama's and Georgia's- and they have a stable of running backs that they use. We're building our own nice stable of running backs now.