PDA

View Full Version : Vichy Bulldog running the Sixpack board has just banned me

Mutt the Hoople
11-18-2018, 08:22 PM
What's the deal?

Turfdawg67
11-18-2018, 08:24 PM
Are you welcome here? Shall we put up a poll?

TUSK
11-18-2018, 08:27 PM
welcome...

I've got my eye on you...

Mutt the Hoople
11-18-2018, 08:32 PM
What happened is when Mississippi State allowed an Ole Miss pedophile to be a sponsor for Mississippi State athletics, some of us objected. However, there are several bulldog fans who are so scared of their Ole Miss masters, or want into some of that underaged action, that they got upset at me pointing out that Mississippi State is sponsoring Ole Miss pedophiles on Senior Day.

spbdawg
11-18-2018, 08:37 PM
#

Mutt the Hoople
11-18-2018, 08:43 PM
This is what I got from the Sixpack. The whole reason the Sixpack was started was because Genespage got all pissy. Now, they're out-genespaging Genespage.

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

BeastMan
11-18-2018, 08:44 PM
What did they actually ban you for? Just curious considering the content you’ve posted over the years what the actual infraction that got you the hammer.

BeastMan
11-18-2018, 08:45 PM
I wish they'd ban me too. Censorship over there pissed me off.

What did the AD office say to you when you called? I didn’t understand you’re response when asked that over there

TUSK
11-18-2018, 08:48 PM
This is what I got from the Sixpack. The whole reason the Sixpack was started was because Genespage got all pissy. Now, they're out-genespaging Genespage.

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

How many more Bannations before you catch up with me, Mutt?

spbdawg
11-18-2018, 08:52 PM
#

somebodyshotmypaw
11-18-2018, 08:56 PM
I quit that board several years ago when I said something they didn't like about Godfrey. Fat ass Agostinelli sent me a private message basically telling me that Godfrey was an honored guest that I should bow down to. I came here because this is an MSU board. Agostinelli can go cheer for the Rebels.

Mutt the Hoople
11-18-2018, 09:00 PM
Agostinelli and Hadad are nice enough guys. However, since Mississippi has always been a cesspool of moral cowardice, I'm pretty sure they've made deals with Ole Miss boosters, and have orders to ban anyone who trashes their beloved Rebels. They prefer making money to losing money, and bashing Ole Miss loses them money.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-18-2018, 09:04 PM
Agostinelli and Hadad are nice enough guys. However, since Mississippi has always been a cesspool of moral cowardice, I'm pretty sure they've made deals with Ole Miss boosters, and have orders to ban anyone who trashes their beloved Rebels. They prefer making money to losing money, and bashing Ole Miss loses them money.

I don't know Hadad. I do know Agostinelli and one of his brothers. Stephen is an MSU fan, but thought Godfrey hung the moon. He worshiped at the altar of Godfrey. Good for him. If Godfrey is going to punch MSU in the mouth, I'm going to punch back for my university. But Agostinelli wouldn't have it. But it's his board.

Cooterpoot
11-18-2018, 09:09 PM
What's the deal?

I bet you wear an army helmet to games.

BeastMan
11-18-2018, 09:13 PM
I didn't exactly say I called the AD's office. But the response was one of acknowledgement of Doug's past.....and he is still allowed to partner with MSU athletics department. In short, they overlooked his sexual deviancy bc the check cleared.

If you didn’t talk to the ADs office, how do you know that to be true? Call and set up a time with Cohen. Years back I set up a call with Scott and he cleared up a bunch of stuff and gave me a bunch of contextual info that wasn’t out that really explained how and why they handled something like they did.

Cooterpoot
11-18-2018, 09:16 PM
If you didn’t talk to the ADs office, how do you know that to be true? Call and set up a time with Cohen. Years back I set up a call with Scott and he cleared up a bunch of stuff and gave me a bunch of contextual info that wasn’t out that really explained how and why they handled something like they did.

Odds are, Scott lied to you.

Jack Lambert
11-18-2018, 09:26 PM
God Father has the final say.

BeastMan
11-18-2018, 09:29 PM
Odds are, Scott lied to you.

Nope.

BeastMan
11-18-2018, 09:30 PM
I don't know Hadad. I do know Agostinelli and one of his brothers. Stephen is an MSU fan, but thought Godfrey hung the moon. He worshiped at the altar of Godfrey. Good for him. If Godfrey is going to punch MSU in the mouth, I'm going to punch back for my university. But Agostinelli wouldn't have it. But it's his board.

You still post over there? What’s your sps handle?

lastmajordog
11-18-2018, 09:34 PM
delete

DeputyDawg94
11-18-2018, 09:37 PM
I tried SPS when I first started message boarding. It sucked so I came here. Seems I made the right choice. They seem to be a little soft. Thing is they started SPS because GP was soft and wound ban for almost no reason from what I’ve heard. Never been on GP.

spbdawg
11-18-2018, 09:40 PM
#

somebodyshotmypaw
11-18-2018, 09:45 PM
You still post over there? What?s your sps handle?

Nope. As I said I quit several years ago when Agostinelli told me I should say "yessir you are correct" to everything Oxford Godfrey said. If Godfrey says MSU is a bunch of lowlife, scum sucking, illiterate, sheep humping, cheating, child molesting, thieving, criminal, Satan worshipping fans, then Agostinelli thinks we should all smile and agree. Because the Great Godfrey stated it. I'm glad Coach34 (love him or hate him) started an actual MSU board. For MSU fans who love our university.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-18-2018, 09:48 PM
I tried SPS when I first started message boarding. It sucked so I came here. Seems I made the right choice. They seem to be a little soft. Thing is they started SPS because GP was soft and wound ban for almost no reason from what I’ve heard. Never been on GP.

Genespage is better than sixpack by a mile. And I'm not necessarily a huge Genespage fan, although I believe Rosebowl does a nice job. At least on Genespage I'm not persuaded to perform fellatio on an Ole Miss propaganda pusher.

Lord McBuckethead
11-18-2018, 09:57 PM
Nope. As I said I quit several years ago when Agostinelli told me I should say "yessir you are correct" to everything Oxford Godfrey said. If Godfrey says MSU is a bunch of lowlife, scum sucking, illiterate, sheep humping, cheating, child molesting, thieving, criminal, Satan worshipping fans, then Agostinelli thinks we should all smile and agree. Because the Great Godfrey stated it. I'm glad Coach34 (love him or hate him) started an actual MSU board. For MSU fans who love our university.

I wish our fans that love this university would hold up posting things that are counterproductive to us convincing 17 and 18 year olds this is the greatest place ever.

Pollodawg
11-18-2018, 11:26 PM

Yep, had a brush with blood-type-mayonnaise myself when I first started posting over there and came
here.

Todd4State
11-18-2018, 11:57 PM

I don't think he feels that way about Godfrey now. I could be wrong but I haven't seen Godfrey post there in years.

preachermatt83
11-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Genespage is better than sixpack by a mile. And I'm not necessarily a huge Genespage fan, although I believe Rosebowl does a nice job. At least on Genespage I'm not persuaded to perform fellatio on an Ole Miss propaganda pusher.

Absolutely. I never post on six pack. The whole board is just a bore to me. As far GP I really enjoy it. This was the best board until they tried to run c34 off. This one and GP are the only two I post on. I always check GP first and then this one. If it ain't on one of these two then it ain't happened. Lol.

Mutt the Hoople
11-19-2018, 07:33 AM
After thinking about it, I understand why they banned me. One thing Ole Miss Rebels love to do (besides oppress entire races of people), is sue. They are first class suers.

My guess is that HD6 and DS didn't want the hassle of hiring a lawyer every time some Shitbird got bent at something said on a message board.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-19-2018, 08:00 AM
I don't think he feels that way about Godfrey now. I could be wrong but I haven't seen Godfrey post there in years.

I have no plans to go back. And it's not like he needs me to have a successful board. Agostinelli chose an Ole Miss mouthpiece and MSU hater over an MSU alum and fan. And that's his right because he owns the board. It just shows his true colors and allegiance.

And to be clear, I had no problem with Godfrey until he said something about MSU that was factually incorrect. Agostinelli didn't like that I asked Godfrey to provide facts to back up his erroneous statement. I wasn't going to let wrong information become the "truth." I provided factual information to refute Godfrey's statement. Agostinelli flipped out that I defended MSU. Screw that fat bastard.

RougeDawg
11-19-2018, 11:21 AM

Heard a rumor that Godfrey?s moms basement no longer has internet access.

Mutt the Hoople
11-19-2018, 11:32 AM
Think the Sixpack mods would've banned me for this one?

https://youtu.be/MxYsi5Y-xOQ

Dawgbite
11-19-2018, 12:43 PM
Mutt, I for one appreciate your humor and value your views on life. Carry on my wayward son.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-19-2018, 04:26 PM
Mutt, I for one appreciate your humor and value your views on life. Carry on my wayward son.

I agree with some of Mutt's posts, and I disagree with some of Mutt's posts. And it's the same with most every poster. But banning people because you disagree is the snowflake way of doing things. If I don't agree with Mutt, I will just say so. I don't think he should be banned. Sixpack is less tolerant than Genespage.

sandwolf
11-19-2018, 04:33 PM
What's the deal?
Better late than never. If we're lucky, this board will follow suit.

Dawg61
11-19-2018, 04:39 PM
I agree with some of Mutt's posts, and I disagree with some of Mutt's posts. And it's the same with most every poster. But banning people because you disagree is the snowflake way of doing things. If I don't agree with Mutt, I will just say so. I don't think he should be banned. Sixpack is less tolerant than Genespage.

Lol calling other bulldog fans pedo supporters is a bannable offense. He backed it up with another offensive thread title here towards the SPS owners/mods. Mutt's schtick is to constantly toe the line of being offensive towards others. This time he decided to say 17 the line and just went full blown rude.

TUSK
11-19-2018, 04:46 PM
Lol calling other bulldog fans pedo supporters is a bannable offense. He backed it up with another offensive thread title here towards the SPS owners/mods. Mutt's schtick is to constantly toe the line of being offensive towards others. This time he decided to say 17 the line and just went full blown rude.

This is awesome.

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 05:44 PM

Who is Agostinelli?

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 05:46 PM

I thought the straw-that-broke-the-camel's-back post was in very poor taste.

Mutt the Hoople
11-19-2018, 05:46 PM
This is awesome.

My dad was a combat Marine. I worked offshore. I was in the Army. Filters are for the weak.

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 05:47 PM

Does Gene's Page have a free forum now, or is it all "Premium"? Seems like last time I checked it was totally a pay site, but maybe I didn't look closely enough.

Dawgbite
11-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Who is Agostinelli?

90% of Mutts post have implied sarcastrics. This isn't that hard.

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 06:41 PM
Never knew the guy's name. But I had an idea who it was.

BiscuitEater
11-19-2018, 08:50 PM
Fat ass Agostinelli sent me a private message basically telling me that Godfrey was an honored guest that I should bow down to. I came here because this is an MSU board. Agostinelli can go cheer for the Rebels..

Mutt was banned 'cause he just wouldn't let the topic go.
Best I know, Godfrey got banned from SP. Least he doesn't post there. Don't call ED a MSU board when >30% of some threads are posts by Tusk. Just saying.

RocketDawg
11-19-2018, 08:53 PM

Best I know, Godfrey got banned from SP. Least he doesn't post there. Don't call ED a MSU board when >30% of some threads are posts by Tusk. Just saying.

Pretty sure that it's OK for other schools to post, just not Ole Miss folks.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-19-2018, 09:06 PM

Valid point. But if Tusk comes on here and starts acting like a horse's rear, and then goes and writes a bunch of negative things about MSU, I assume the moderators would allow us to defend MSU by debating with Tusk over the things he said.

I had no problem with Godfrey. I had a problem being told that if Godfrey called MSU fans asshole, communist, devil worshiping homosexuals, that I was supposed to smile and say "you are correct Mr. Godfrey".

BiscuitEater
11-19-2018, 11:39 PM
I But banning people because you disagree is the snowflake way of doing things. If I don't agree with Mutt, I will just say so. I don't think he should be banned.

So, you DON'T think Coach34 or other ED mods banned posters that disagreed with them? You too young to remember Stansberry?

Mobile Bay
11-19-2018, 11:42 PM
So, you DON'T think Coach34 or other ED mods banned posters that disagreed with them? You too young to remember Stansberry?

I was banned here for months because I didn't like something the Cowboys QB did.

Dawg61
11-19-2018, 11:47 PM
I was banned here for months because I didn't like something the Cowboys QB did.

Lol you were over the top negative towards our Mount Rushmore Sir Dak Prescott. You acted outta anger and attacked him over the stupid players kneeling junk. You got a month ban and it got extended to longer after another mod saw what you posted. It's water off a ducks back now.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-20-2018, 07:51 AM

In my opinion, being critical of Dak is different than being critical of Eli. Being critical of Osirus Mitchell is different than being critical of DK Metcalf after he hiked his leg in our end zone. Being critical of Starkvile native Kobe Jones is different than being critical of Starkville native AJ Brown. If y'all can't figure out the difference, then I can't help you.

On sixpack, Agostinelli didn't like that I challenged Godfrey on some of the bullcrap he was saying negative toward MSU, our athletics, our athletes, our university, and our fans. And I brought my facts.

BiscuitEater
11-20-2018, 10:22 AM
Being critical of Starkvile native Kobe Jones is different than being critical of Starkville native AJ Brown. If y'all can't figure out the difference, then I can't help you.

I agree with you but NO, I think you missed my point. Posters were banned; posts were edited WHEN they disagreed about a certain MSU MBK Coach. Big difference.