PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving egg bowl edition

Sacrifice
11-18-2018, 06:07 PM
I just wanted to tell everyone what I'm truly thankful for this wonderful holiday season.

I'm thankful to have a coach that's not shopping himself around like a dime store whore the week of the egg bowl.

Maybe we'll actually show up motivated and prepared and act like it's a big game instead of that, awe it's just another game, no big deal, we're already bowl eligible, I need to call my agent look.

That is all.

lastmajordog
11-18-2018, 07:40 PM
I agree.....on another post I warned over confident posters (like C34 Daks senior year)......as a VERY OLD “DOG”.....this game should NEVER be taken less than total life on the line........I’ve seen WAY TO MANY LOSES when the DOGS should have curb stomped UNM........this team has the potential to have a record game......but they can get embarrassed.........believe it.

Todd4State
11-18-2018, 07:49 PM
I agree.....on another post I warned over confident posters (like C34 Daks senior year)......as a VERY OLD “DOG”.....this game should NEVER be taken less than total life on the line........I’ve seen WAY TO MANY LOSES when the DOGS should have curb stomped UNM........this team has the potential to have a record game......but they can get embarrassed.........believe it.

I firmly believe that had Dan not shopped himself around from 2014-2017 we would have completely dominated the series the past ten years. I'm beyond upset at MSU for allowing that to happen- until Cohen stepped up and called Dan's bluff by offering an extension early last year forcing Dan's hand at the time. We were also close in the 1990's when Ole Miss was on probation but Jackie had an AWFUL 1995 plus we ended up on probation ourselves at that time and it leveled the playing field.

We should win- but we're going to get their best. And dirtiest.