LOL!!

Hobby Lobby Bitches!!

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 11:44 PM
Right on! GTHOM!

Pit Bull
11-17-2018, 11:49 PM
GOTHOM1!

I'm glad OM lost.....but that last TD by Brown looked like a TD to me. I thought he had solid possession of the ball when he fell in the end zone. Had that been us...….I would have gone ballistic.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 11:51 PM
I'm glad OM lost.....but that last TD by Brown looked like a TD to me. I thought he had solid possession of the ball when he fell in the end zone. Had that been us...….I would have gone ballistic.

By rule it's incomplete, by common sense it's a catch. Karma catching up a little with the bears

Cooterpoot
11-17-2018, 11:54 PM
Lodge and Phillips will be gimpy. 5-0 is a little gimpy. I just hope Abram can stay in the game cause he’s going to bring the pain.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-17-2018, 11:54 PM
By rule it's incomplete, by common sense it's a catch. Karma catching up a little with the bears

What's the rule that makes it incomplete?

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 11:55 PM
Lodge and Phillips will be gimpy. 5-0 is a little gimpy. I just hope Abram can stay in the game cause he?s going to bring the pain.

Yeah they got some guys hurting. I think 5-0 in for a long long night!

ETA Rawlings hurt too

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 11:56 PM
What's the rule that makes it incomplete?

He didn't survive the ground. If you go to the ground in the process of making a catch you have to control the ball all the way through. AJ didbt maintain control, incomplete pass correct call. I called it as soon as it happened

KOdawg1
11-18-2018, 12:00 AM
Some Ole Miss fans were laughing at us getting screwed by the refs last week.

Not so funny now, is it?

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 12:09 AM

Of course it does, to you. I hate the dang rule. But as it stands now that was an incomplete pass. If the Vandy defender had had his feet in bounds it would have been an INT. To me if the ground can't cause a fumble it shouldnt cause an incomplete pass. The rule as it stands now says the ground CAN cause an incomplete pass. Replay got that right as the rule is now.

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 12:11 AM
Of course it does, to you. I hate the dang rule. But as it stands now that was an incomplete pass. If the Vandy defender had had his feet in bounds it would have been an INT. To me if the ground can't cause a fumble it shouldnt cause an incomplete pass. The rule as it stands now says the ground CAN cause an incomplete pass. Replay got that right as the rule is now.

Exactly. The rule is stupid but that's the way it is. As soon as it happened I said it was incomplete. I've seen this called incomplete a gazillon Times. They got the call right.

TUSK
11-18-2018, 12:18 AM
I think I just saw Kevin Sumlin take a shot of Grey Goose....

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 12:33 AM
I think I just saw Kevin Sumlin take a shot of Grey Goose....

Nah, it was more like a bottle.

BhamDawg205
11-18-2018, 12:36 AM
He didn't survive the ground. If you go to the ground in the process of making a catch you have to control the ball all the way through. AJ didbt maintain control, incomplete pass correct call. I called it as soon as it happened

It thought it was a int... Unless you can't catch the ball lying on you're back. But I can see the incomplete, because the ball did move

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 12:38 AM
Anchor down makes no sense.. You don't want to move on from your level of mediocrity Vandy???

Mobile Bay
11-18-2018, 12:38 AM
Old Miss is Old Missing again.

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 12:39 AM
It thought it was a int... Unless you can't catch the ball lying on you're back. But I can see the incomplete, because the ball did move

I thought so too but they said his feet were out. I couldn't tell from the view they showed where his feet were

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 12:40 AM

That's because you're a troll and not a real Mississippi State fan.. A real Mississippi State fan would never admit that AJ caught that ball.. troll

Sorry. You deserve it.

BhamDawg205
11-18-2018, 12:44 AM
I thought so too but they said his feet were out. I couldn't tell from the view they showed where his feet were

Yea didn't see that either

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 12:46 AM
That's because you're a troll and not a real Mississippi State fan.. A real Mississippi State fan would never admit that AJ caught that ball.. troll

Sorry. You deserve it.

But as the rule is, he didn't catch it. Go home Confederate.

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 12:46 AM
Yea didn't see that either

Heckuva play by the Vandy kid though.

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 12:47 AM
But as the rule is, he didn't catch it. Go home Confederate.

lmao there he is..

Also, the fact that you don't get the joke (or maybe you do?) is just icing on the cake

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 12:47 AM

Sorry. You deserve it.

But as the rule is, he didn't catch it. Go home Confederate. Sorry you deserve it, and not just for that post.

yjnkdawg
11-18-2018, 12:48 AM
I don't like that rule either, but I'm glad the SEC Office replay officials saw fit to enforce it tonight. One other scenario was that it appeared that AJ may have thought that he had possessed the ball and was trying to hold it up kind of like celebrating the catch, while he was on the ground and that caused the ball movement, and thus not securing the catch, until when it was taken away by the Vandy player who had possession, but was apparently out of bounds (never saw that on replay) which made the incomplete pass call. That would really be funny if that was the case.

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 12:49 AM
Heckuva play by the Vandy kid though.

Really thought he had intercepted the ball. Haven't seen a real good angle where he is definitively out of bounds.. One of the weirdest/hardest replays I've seen this season

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 12:49 AM
But as the rule is, he didn't catch it. Go home Confederate. Sorry you deserve it, and not just for that post.

You don't even know how to edit bro..

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 12:50 AM
Really thought he had intercepted the ball. Haven't seen a real good angle where he is definitively out of bounds.. One of the weirdest/hardest replays I've seen this season

Yeah no view they showed where I could see where the defenders feet were. It was an odd play in an odd game.

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 12:52 AM
Yeah no view they showed where I could see where the defenders feet were. It was an odd play in an odd game.
Couldn't have happened to a better bunch though.. We better stomp their asses up and down the field on Thanksgiving

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 12:53 AM
Couldn't have happened to a better bunch though.. We better stomp their asses up and down the field on Thanksgiving

Agree completely!

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 01:06 AM
You don't even know how to edit bro..

Naw, thought it deserved two replies.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 01:07 AM

Absolutely. Hard to believe we have supposed "Dawgs" here disputing it,

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 01:08 AM
Naw, thought it deserved two replies.

No you didn't..

Anyway, let's stomp OM. Hail State

Todd4State
11-18-2018, 01:13 AM
What's this? Ole Miss complaining about the rules because it didn't go their way? Typical.

Really Clark?
11-18-2018, 01:17 AM
What's this? Ole Miss complaining about the rules because it didn't go their way? Typical.

Yeah, I’ve seen some post that we have a hand in it as well. All of the State people in the SEC office...really stuff like this couldn’t happen to a better bunch

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I’ve seen some post that we have a hand in it as well. All of the State people in the SEC office...really stuff like this couldn’t happen to a better bunch

The best one I've seen is that some poor OM soul believes the SEC office gifted this game to Vandy to insure another bowl game between UT/Vandy next week..

Really Clark?
11-18-2018, 01:22 AM
The best one I've seen is that some poor OM soul believes the SEC office gifted this game to Vandy to insure another bowl game between UT/Vandy next week..

Yeah but it’s not just one delusional douche that believes that. I’ve seen several. Bless their heart

dalmuti
11-18-2018, 01:31 AM
ya woo commordore football

Todd4State
11-18-2018, 01:32 AM

I wish we had that kind of clout because we would be Alabama caliber in football.

And typical of them to blame us for everything bad that ever happens to them in football.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 01:33 AM

Yep.

Todd4State
11-18-2018, 01:33 AM

Yeah because the SEC is hurting for money and they need that Birmingham Bowl payout.**

mstatefan91
11-18-2018, 02:01 AM
Yep.

They really are Bama without the trophy case

Todd4State
11-18-2018, 03:07 AM
They really are Bama without the trophy case

Could you imagine how bad they would be with their trophy case? I'm glad I wasn't alive in the 50's or 60's.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 11:07 AM
Could you imagine how bad they would be with their trophy case? I'm glad I wasn't alive in the 50's or 60's.
I was born in the early 60s. I can sort of remember the Archie years. I certainly can remember when their fans still acted like Bama fans. In fact most of the kind of folks that are Bammers where I live now were Ole Miss fans when I was a kid.

maroonmania
11-18-2018, 02:38 PM
Exactly. The rule is stupid but that's the way it is. As soon as it happened I said it was incomplete. I've seen this called incomplete a gazillon Times. They got the call right.

That's exactly the rule. Vandy would have been the one getting screwed if they had let that TD stand. You have to maintain possession after hitting the ground. We all know this.

Commercecomet24
11-18-2018, 04:14 PM
That's exactly the rule. Vandy would have been the one getting screwed if they had let that TD stand. You have to maintain possession after hitting the ground. We all know this.

Exactly! That's called incomplete 100% of the time