PDA

View Full Version : Willie taggart just breathed a huge sigh of relief

msstate7
11-17-2018, 07:14 PM
Big win for him over Boston college to give FSU a chance to keep bowl streak alive. He desperately needs to beat Mullen next week. Hopefully he brings it and beats Mullen and the gators

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 07:18 PM
I sort of get the hate even if I don't agree with it, but it's actually really good for us long term if Mullen does well there. I don't expect too many here to get that.

msstate7
11-17-2018, 07:20 PM
I sort of get the hat even if I don't agree with it, but it's actually really good for us long term if Mullen does well there. I don't expect too many here to get that.

I pull for state and the sec team playing om that week. I hate all sec teams, and I don't pull for them. I would've absolutely pulled for Mullen had he left the sec

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 07:25 PM
I pull for state and the sec team playing om that week. I hate all sec teams, and I don't pull for them. I would've absolutely pulled for Mullen had he left the sec

We haven't had a coach leave here and be successful since the early 50s. It would be helpful for future coaching searches if it happened. You can't get a good one to stay long term if you can't get him here in the first place. Personally I hope JoMo and Mullen have Many meetings in Atlanta over the next 20 years.

DancingRabbit
11-17-2018, 08:05 PM
I'm ambivalent about how well Dan does at Florida. I do appreciate what he did for the program. Probably more than most here.

If he keeps Grantham they will have some success but not enough to challenge Kirby.

Cooterpoot
11-17-2018, 08:10 PM
What Dan does there has no bearing on our job. Hell, if he failed it would probably look better because he won here.

Homedawg
11-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Big win for him over Boston college to give FSU a chance to keep bowl streak alive. He desperately needs to beat Mullen next week. Hopefully he brings it and beats Mullen and the gators

We get a better bowl if fla ends up in a ny 6. Probably. That's the word at this point I know lots to be determined

msstate7
11-17-2018, 08:35 PM
We get a better bowl if fla ends up in a ny 6. Probably. That's the word at this point I know lots to be determined

Didn't think about that. I think aTm throws a wrench in that next week though... aTm beats LSU