PDA

View Full Version : Just back.....

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 04:34 PM
No complaints. The weather was perfect. The crowd was late arriving but was pretty good for 11am. Offense was fantastic. Defense was really good although there were a couple of times they had wide open receivers and they either missed the throw or the ball was dropped. If that's AJ Brown or some of the other Confederates those are catches. GOTHOM!

Turfdawg67
11-17-2018, 04:42 PM
Don't remember drops, but there was some in their hands and our dbs made good plays to break them up. Maybe I missed a drop or two?

hacker
11-17-2018, 04:50 PM
There was definitely an open drop or two.

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 04:53 PM
The revearse pass was a TD. It hit the guy right n the hands and he dropped it. They had one more over he middle that would have gone a long way.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 05:01 PM
The revearse pass was a TD. It hit the guy right n the hands and he dropped it. They had one more over he middle that would have gone a long way.

No the reverse pass was a terrible throw it at his feet and behind him

ETA just rewatched it the ball was low and behind and it bounced first. Not a drop

NCDawg
11-17-2018, 05:11 PM

True. That would have been a sure TD. We've been pretty lucky this year busting some coverages and not getting burned, such as the Auburn and Texas A&M games. Of course Mullen did beat us on his trick play for the TD.

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 05:28 PM

ETA just rewatched it the ball was low and behind and it bounced first. Not a drop

My bad, it would have scored if it had been completed though.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 05:46 PM
My bad, it would have scored if it had been completed though.

Oh yeah would've been a td. No question about it. The kid that made the bad throw was so mad he punched one of the equipment cases and hurt his hand lol