PDA

View Full Version : Hell of a list of recruits in today!

Coach007
11-17-2018, 04:19 PM
Official Visitors
WR JaVonta Payton of Northwest Miss. CC (official visit)
QB Kelly Bryant of Clemson (official visit)

2019 Prospects
MSU commit and WR Kyziah Pruitt of Noxubee County HS
MSU commit and DB Jarrian Jones of NW Rankin HS
MSU commit and ATH Javeious Purvis of Pelahatchie HS
MSU commit and DE De'Monte Russell of Provine HS
MSU commit and DL Charles Moore of Louisville HS
MSU commit and DE Jack Harris of Oak Grove HS
MSU commit and CB Gregory Brooks of West Jefferson (La.) HS
MSU commit and OL Brevyn Jones of Center Point (Ala.) HS
MSU commit and Ol LaQuinston Sharp of East Miss. CC
OL Luke Griffin of North Murray (Ga.) HS
RB Kareem Walker of Fort Scott (Kan.) CC
OL Charles Cross of Laurel HS (on expected list, has not said for sure yet)
RB Jerrion Ealy of Jackson Prep (Ole Miss commit)
WR Jonathan Mingo of Brandon HS (Ole Miss commit)
OL O'Cyrus Torrence of St. Helena (La.) HS
DE Brandon Mack of Jefferson Davis (Ala.) HS (Pittsburgh commit)

2020 Prospects
MSU commit and WR Lideatrick Griffin of Philadelphia HS
MSU commit and WR E. Jai Mason of Clinton HS
RB Rontarius Wiggins of Jacksonville (Ala.) HS
WR Malik Heath of Copiah-Lincoln CC
WR Kundarrius Taylor of Copiah-Lincoln CC
WR Rufus Harvey of Starkville HS
LB Ahmad Johnson of Pelahatchie HS
ATH Elijah Young of South Doyle (Tenn) HS
QB Robby Ashford of Hoover (Ala.) HS
OL Xavier Hill of Olive Branch HS
RB Jo'quavious Marks of Carver (Ga.) HS
ATH Jimmy Holiday of Madison Central HS

Turfdawg67
11-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Impressive! Good game to win 52-6!

Dawgfan77
11-17-2018, 04:38 PM
Did you get permission from Paul to post that premium content...

CadaverDawg
11-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Did you get permission from Paul to post that premium content...

It's a list of recruits, not the code to Moorhead's locker

hacker
11-17-2018, 04:47 PM

I got in trouble for paraphrasing a practice report. Apparently, it's a secret society and you're not allowed to mention anything you read over there.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 04:49 PM

Good one!

Dawgfan77
11-17-2018, 04:50 PM
He clearly copied and posted information that?s on the premium board. Paul does the work to confirm and provides it for paying members only to have that info posted ona free board.

Coursesuper
11-17-2018, 04:55 PM
He clearly copied and posted information that?s on the premium board. Paul does the work to confirm and provides it for paying members only to have that info posted ona free board.

Who cares, Wait obviously only you.

Mobile Bay
11-17-2018, 05:06 PM
DE Brandon Mack of Jefferson Davis (Ala.) HS

That's where I played football at. My old school. Nice.

Mobile Bay
11-17-2018, 05:06 PM

Information acts as if it is a living thing that wishes to be free.

MetEdDawg
11-17-2018, 05:12 PM
I'll get another look at Ashford this Friday again. Heck of a QB. Usually doesn't make bad decisions and is very athletic. I'll also add he's a damn hard out at the plate too and I know that one from personal experience.

He would be a good get. Freakish athlete with great size. Auburn probably has the best shot to get him but we are gonna make a push.

CadaverDawg
11-17-2018, 05:30 PM
I got in trouble for paraphrasing a practice report. Apparently, it's a secret society and you're not allowed to mention anything you read over there.

Lol.

Coach007
11-17-2018, 05:31 PM

So recruits on campus is not common knowledge?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-17-2018, 05:42 PM
My moniker needs to move to Dawgfan77..I've worn it long enough

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2018, 05:49 PM

I think everyone struggles with where the line is about what information is public or what is premium.

IMO, sharing a recruit visitation list is ok. I understand that Genespage spent time and resources to find out that information, but I just think it's in MSU's best interest for that list to be made public.

That being said, any info regarding how the visits for those player's went is absolutely premium information and should not be shared here unless the information was discovered from another source.

It's a tough line and one that most all question. I don't blame you for saying something. My barometer is usually to ask "what is in the best interest of Mississippi State University?" And I think the public knowing that list is absolutely in our best interest. I understand if you have a different opinion though.

Dawgfan77
11-17-2018, 05:50 PM
Alls I?m sayn is it was premium content. I?m good

Coach007
11-17-2018, 06:01 PM
I think everyone struggles with where the line is about what information is public or what is premium.

IMO, sharing a recruit visitation list is ok. I understand that Genespage spent time and resources to find out that information, but I just think it's in MSU's best interest for that list to be made public.

That being said, any info regarding how the visits for those player's went is absolutely premium information and should not be shared here unless the information was discovered from another source.

It's a tough line and one that most all question. I don't blame you for saying something. My barometer is usually to ask "what is in the best interest of Mississippi State University?" And I think the public knowing that list is absolutely in our best interest. I understand if you have a different opinion though.

I agree. Somethings are out of line.

I'm not posting private information. It's almost as if some people feel that you have this contractual obligation to NOT talk about something people pay for.

"You purchased it, but don't you dare talk about it."

You pay for content to be able to hear about something first.

Lord McBuckethead
11-17-2018, 06:36 PM
Information acts as if it is a living thing that wishes to be free.

He retyped it. Right, buddy?

RocketDawg
11-17-2018, 07:02 PM

Why does it make any difference?

Pinto
11-17-2018, 07:25 PM
Talked to Payton at the end of the game and he said he was coming to MSU.

Bryant was having a hell of a good time and in big with several of our commits.

RocketDawg
11-17-2018, 07:42 PM

Sounds like "premium" information. **

mparkerfd20
11-17-2018, 07:49 PM

Who gives a flying 17?

Hambone
11-17-2018, 08:03 PM
So was Cam Newton.... Just saying.

Lord McBuckethead
11-17-2018, 08:27 PM
So, who flips or commits to us Tonight?

Jack Lambert
11-17-2018, 08:36 PM
If anyone gets more info post it. Screw what these goody two shoes say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Tj-Xo_eqI

Pit Bull
11-17-2018, 09:41 PM
Early crowd worried me......looked like about 25k in the house about 45 min. prior to the game. By game time, looked pretty full for an early game. Would guess at least 50K+. And the crowd was into it fairly well for an early game.....glad the recruits got to see some excitement and big win by our Dogs. I have NEVER in my life seen such a poor Arkansas team presented. They are in really bad shape and it's gonna take a few years before they even become competitive. Maybe that good 4 Star DB we lost to them will have second thoughts and come back to us!....wishing!!

RocketDawg
11-17-2018, 10:42 PM
Early crowd worried me......looked like about 25k in the house about 45 min. prior to the game. By game time, looked pretty full for an early game. Would guess at least 50K+. And the crowd was into it fairly well for an early game.....glad the recruits got to see some excitement and big win by our Dogs. I have NEVER in my life seen such a poor Arkansas team presented. They are in really bad shape and it's gonna take a few years before they even become competitive. Maybe that good 4 Star DB we lost to them will have second thoughts and come back to us!....wishing!!

The lower west side was full, and the upper west side was a bit over half full. I was on the east, and it looked pretty full except for the students. Couldn't see the east upper deck. Maybe some of the students left town early for Thanksgiving?

PCHSDawg
11-17-2018, 11:01 PM
We were on the upper east side and it was at least as full as the upper west side.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-18-2018, 12:03 AM

Of course he's having a good time...do you think he's gonna be pissed off and whine the whole time? And unless you are a coach why the f@$* are you talking to recruits?

Coach007
11-18-2018, 12:09 AM

Good deal

msbulldog
11-18-2018, 07:42 AM

Good news, Thanks.

msbulldog
11-18-2018, 07:43 AM
Who gives a flying 17?

People who pay for it.

Pinto
11-18-2018, 11:31 AM
Life is hard for you isn’t it.

Of course he's having a good time...do you think he's gonna be pissed off and whine the whole time? And unless you are a coach why the f@$* are you talking to recruits?