PDA

View Full Version : QB next year

chef dixon
11-17-2018, 03:34 PM
Deserves its own thread.

My theory is Joe does not want to commit to 3 years of QBs that were not his guys and potentially sink or swim that way. That is why he has been so averse to going with KT. I could be wrong but his use of him does not seem logical.

Coach007
11-17-2018, 03:52 PM
Deserves its own thread.

My theory is Joe does not want to commit to 3 years of QBs that were not his guys and potentially sink or swim that way. That is why he has been so averse to going with KT. I could be wrong but his use of him does not seem logical.

Well, the fans are on him, he's feeling heat and some earned.

Unless he gets his QB, he will be ran out of MS ST early. It will put MS ST on a downward spiral. People need to bring back common sense. Let the man pu his system in place.

yjnkdawg
11-17-2018, 05:57 PM
Well, the fans are on him, he's feeling heat and some earned.

Unless he gets his QB, he will be ran out of MS ST early. It will put MS ST on a downward spiral. People need to bring back common sense. Let the man pu his system in place.

It's really pathetic, because some of the ones bitching and griping here wanted a more explosive and innovative offense than DM had. Some people just love to bitch and gripe, and there are a few on this board for sure.

MetEdDawg
11-17-2018, 06:02 PM
It's really pathetic, because some of the ones bitching and griping here wanted a more explosive and innovative offense than DM had. Some people just love to bitch and gripe, and there are a few on this board for sure.

Don't forget some on here used that vaunted Arkansas offense as the reason why we should score a decent amount of points on Bama.

Moorhead does need time but we have seen glimpses of his play design and creativeness on numerous occasions. Just need to continue adding quality talent that Joe Mo trusts