PDA

View Full Version : Egg bowl

BuckyIsAB****
11-17-2018, 03:30 PM
Starting it now. If we run the exact same offense we ran today (giving the ball to our backs) we will beat OM by 3-4 TDs.

We are going to have to help them for them to win. It will have to be a perfect storm like it was a year ago. These kids cant let it happen again.

I hope Moorhead runs it up and I hope Fitz has 200 rushing and 200 passing with 5 TDs to remind them who daddy is. Their vaunted offense who hasnt done anything against a good D is about to see the best D they have seen all year long. They will find out how good they are

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 03:47 PM
If we play on offense like we did today the score will be similar to today.

BrunswickDawg
11-17-2018, 03:57 PM
After last year, and all the BS from that game, I have a feeling we go into Oxford and skull**** them. No way these guys aren't motivated to go in an wreck shit.

Jarius
11-17-2018, 03:59 PM
F u c k ole miss. Payback is a bitch

Turfdawg67
11-17-2018, 04:00 PM
Better wear our ankle braces! Hopefully we'll get a good officiating crew to get their dirty antics under control this year.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 04:01 PM
After last year, and all the BS from that game, I have a feeling we go into Oxford and skull**** them. No way these guys aren't motivated to go in an wreck shit.

I agree. We played angry today which we haven't done in recent years after the bama game and I predict we play even angrier next week. 5-0 will be running for his life all day Thursday

msbulldog
11-17-2018, 04:08 PM
JoMo had best not to try to hold our guys back, we owe them!

KOdawg1
11-17-2018, 04:16 PM
Only thing that concerns me is that it's at their place and we've sucked on the road this year. Talent wise though, they can't touch us

Turfdawg67
11-17-2018, 04:21 PM
Only thing that concerns me is that it's at their place and we've sucked on the road this year. Talent wise though, they can't touch us

...and the underdog seems to have won the majority lately. Of course part of that could be because our coach was setting up interviews instead of game planning.

lastmajordog
11-17-2018, 05:30 PM
Better wear our ankle braces! Hopefully we'll get a good officiating crew to get their dirty antics under control this year.

I bet the new “DOGS” coach won’t laugh if someone gets badly hurt from an forearm tackle to the ankle like the last one did.......That truly was a Mullen low point.......

BuckyIsAB****
11-17-2018, 07:53 PM
RTGDF and we will be fine

Bubb Rubb
11-17-2018, 08:24 PM

It's not a road game. We will take over that junior high stadium. Just like we did two years ago.

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 09:41 PM
Go check out Mutt's post on the other board. He wins this year!

Pit Bull
11-17-2018, 09:49 PM
Is Kylin Hill still hurt? Didn't see him at all. Aeris and Mix did a good job running the ball. Sometimes I think we may have been better off letting Aeris run a lot during those early games and losses to KY and UF. Kylin will have it all to himself next year unless we can find a good RB out of highschool or JUCO.

Pit Bull
11-17-2018, 09:52 PM
It's not a road game. We will take over that junior high stadium. Just like we did two years ago.

Why do you call it a Jr. high stadium? It seats 5K more than we do and they have all the club levels and ground clubs just like we do. Now Vandy is more like a Jr. high stadium. In fact most Texas high school stadiums are bigger and better than Vandy.

Mobile Bay
11-17-2018, 09:56 PM

Should be two of us to one of them since tickets are BOGO.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-17-2018, 10:00 PM
Starting it now. If we run the exact same offense we ran today (giving the ball to our backs) we will beat OM by 3-4 TDs.

We are going to have to help them for them to win. It will have to be a perfect storm like it was a year ago. These kids cant let it happen again.

I hope Moorhead runs it up and I hope Fitz has 200 rushing and 200 passing with 5 TDs to remind them who daddy is. Their vaunted offense who hasnt done anything against a good D is about to see the best D they have seen all year long. They will find out how good they are

Wait, the RBs should get most of the carries but Fitz will have 200 yards rushing. That would be fun to watch.

Bubb Rubb
Why do you call it a Jr. high stadium? It seats 5K more than we do and they have all the club levels and ground clubs just like we do. Now Vandy is more like a Jr. high stadium. In fact most Texas high school stadiums are bigger and better than Vandy.

Have you ever been there?

It looks like a 15 year old designed it. It's an erector set project gone bad. The expansions don't match. One endzone is way too fancy for the rest of the stadium, and the other end zone is a cheap accumulation of aluminum seating. The awnings don't match. It's easily the worst stadium in the conference.

Bigger does not equal nicer.

Hambone
That’s no joke, they really are running a “Buy One, Get One Free” promotion on Egg Bowl tickets.

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 10:02 PM

Defending the Confederate bastards, nice.

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 10:06 PM

It looks like a 15 year old designed it. It's an erector set project gone bad. The expansions don't match. One endzone is way too fancy for the rest of the stadium, and the other end zone is a cheap accumulation of aluminum seating. The awnings don't match. It's easily the worst stadium in the conference.

This is the absolute truth. To bad pit is busy defending the Confederates on line to notice. Now as to what Bubb said, that only applies to INSIDE the seating areas. Underneath the stands it reminds me of Aberdeen high school.

Jack Lambert
11-17-2018, 10:11 PM

I suspect there will be almost as many State fans as Ole Miss.

Jack Lambert
11-17-2018, 10:14 PM
This is the absolute truth. To bad pit is busy defending the Confederates on line to notice. Now as to what Bubb said, that only applies to INSIDE the seating areas. Underneath the stands it reminds me of Aberdeen high school.

Here is the Truth of the matter:

We expanded our stadium. They felt inferior and follow suit but they had to go cheap to do it.

We just up graded our base ball stadium. Now they are up dating theirs.

We put dogs on our helmets. Now they are putting Ole Miss stickers on theirs.

Flag Ship my ass!

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 10:21 PM
Is Kylin Hill still hurt? Didn't see him at all. Aeris and Mix did a good job running the ball. Sometimes I think we may have been better off letting Aeris run a lot during those early games and losses to KY and UF. Kylin will have it all to himself next year unless we can find a good RB out of highschool or JUCO.

We are better with Aris right now, period.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2018, 10:21 PM

We expanded our stadium. They felt inferior and follow suit but they had to go cheap to do it.

Flag Ship my ass!

Exactly! Flagship more like titanic

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2018, 10:25 PM

Flag Ship my ass!
It's been that way for 20 years. We lead, and they try to follow. They failed, and badly so, with their football stadium

Bubb Rubb
11-17-2018, 10:34 PM
It's been that way for 20 years. We lead, and they try to follow. They failed, and badly so, with their football stadium

The whole Hugh Freeze, all-in network thing was a reaction to our on-the-field success, too. Don't forget that. We all know how that turned out.

Pit Bull
11-17-2018, 11:59 PM

Yeah, been there about 10 times over the years. Most stadiums that are added on to don't always look right. Have you ever been to Vandy's stadium? The visitor side is ALL aluminum like a highschool.

Pit Bull
11-18-2018, 12:05 AM
Defending the Confederate bastards, nice.

I don't let a rival blind me when evaluating a stadium. It is what it is. Like most SEC stadiums.....all have "add-on" sections. I think our endzone is very nice, but it doesn't match the rest of our stadium. It definitely looks quite different from the original stadium. UGA is about the only stadium that has added on to look like a continuous part of their original stadium. BAMA doesn't even look that good. LSU either. Criticizing stadium looks is silly to me anyway......really doesn't mean anything.

TUSK
11-18-2018, 12:07 AM

Did they ever ground the endzone seating as to avoid being electrocuted in the event of lightning? And do they still have the porta potties, or actual bathrooms, now?

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 12:22 AM
Yeah, been there about 10 times over the years. Most stadiums that are added on to don't always look right. Have you ever been to Vandy's stadium? The visitor side is ALL aluminum like a highschool.

Lol, you consistently defend them, Confederate. Where is the enforcer these days? ? compare theirs to ours, and every other FOOTBALL stadium I have ever been in. Ours is all concrete, and while not symmetrical, it looks good. Even ole Vern said so after we expanded it. Even leaving out the aluminum end, their place looks like a baseball stTadium. The south end zone is home plate. That endzone is whAt draws the eye when you are there. Most actual football stadiums the focus is on the sidelines, not one end zone. Now under the stands, it's Aberdeen High School. It's a dump.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 12:23 AM
I don't let a rival blind me when evaluating a stadium. It is what it is. Like most SEC stadiums.....all have "add-on" sections. I think our endzone is very nice, but it doesn't match the rest of our stadium. It definitely looks quite different from the original stadium. UGA is about the only stadium that has added on to look like a continuous part of their original stadium. BAMA doesn't even look that good. LSU either. Criticizing stadium looks is silly to me anyway......really doesn't mean anything.

Actually it does, except to Confederates. Even ole Vern said it looked good.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 12:24 AM
Did they ever ground the endzone seating as to avoid being electrocuted in the event of lightning? And do they still have the porta potties, or actual bathrooms, now?

Their new endzone is all metal. IFC lightening strikes....yikes.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2018, 12:26 AM

That makes sense, if your stadium is the Vaught.